MatthyGaming

Level 26
IGN (In Game Name): MatthyGaming
Previous bans: Yes,
- FailRP
- Wrong usage of /it
- And some more, to little to remember,
But i learnd my lessons

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, ofcourse

Describe your activity on the server: I am very active, partly because this is my favorite server,

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes. A laptop microphone.

List your current and past applications: 2 Employees. 1 Teacher,

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for job application is: I am and very active player, Certainly every day online, I have a lot of fun playing on this server. But, it's a bit boring to play a student, so I want to play an adult / teacher once. I want to test my math myself, and I want to teach students maths. It therefore seems to me a lot of fun, and so I hope that I will be accepted

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes,
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes,

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?I will make an application for a field trip on the forums, If it would take too long for me to answer, I will contact the Principal and ask if this will be allowed.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
Do not talk by the teacher,
Do not eat in my class.
No masks in my class
Do not talk when we are busy.
Do not just walk in my class

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

I have no experience as a teacher myself, I have made a job application for a teacher, But that was denied, I play as a student of 17 years,
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee (Trainee)
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS)
Head of Department (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes, and i understood

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I see that there is increasing irritation among the students, I will change that. Because if a teacher is giving a lesson for 1 hour, and the pupils just go to bed, the teacher has come for nothing, so I will change it

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Without teachers, there is no point in a school, since nobody can be taught lessons. Of course, I'm also at a school in reality, and I see that teachers are doing their best to give the student a nice feel and teach them what to learn

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
When you make a school roleplay server, it's important that you have a Pricipal and other grades, but if you do not have teachers, you can not call it a school roleplay server because school without teachers is a little weird. In order to get the true roleplay feel, you must have REAL teachers

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Trainee - Teachers in training are given this rank, they work to help in the working environment by assisting the teacher. ~ NQT - Teachers who are close to being fully qualified teachers are given this rank, they are able to host lessons as long as they have permission from the head of their department. ~ QTLS - Teachers who are fully qualified are given this rank, they are able to host lessons without permission from the head of their department. ~ HD - Teachers who control their department are given this role, they have power over NQTs and their lessons.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: A must/should, have system

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Max Margon is a chill teacher, but he looks very strict. He wears a black hat with a white stripe in it, a suit with a red bow on it, gray jeans, with black shoes. He has dark brown eyes, and a white mustache.
Max Margon, a very nice teacher, does not like to give Detenations to students, he has respect for every teacher and student, and he loves jokes. He likes to explain things to students, and answer questions with pleasure. He likes to drink a coffee with his colleagues and, in the meanwhile, makes a chat, so he is very cozy. Max Margon smokes many times.
Later, Max Margon wants to go to his old family in the Netherlands 1 time

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I warn 1 time, if they do not get the chance, immediately detenation. If that does not work, I call the principal or VP, or Higer staff
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I
warn the whole class, talk through them and still do not listen, Call me very hard through the class Be quiet, if she does not care, I just say class dismissed
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
He is very nice and likes to drink coffee with his colleagues. He behaves normally and chiill

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Looks strictly at him and nods no
/me Writes a comprehensive calculation on the board
/me Tells the class LESSON STARTS!!!!
/me hops off his chair and walks around the class to see if everyone is good at well
/me Ticks his shoulder. And says, "Good job guy"
BACKSTORY

Max Margon was born in the Netherlands, lived there until his 13th birthday. When his parents were divorced, he went to Japan with his mother, and lived there for a long time. When Max Margon became old. he almost went to school. That was the time that a child became a messy child. He came home with blood all over his face, fights very often, drunk beer, smoked. Everything. But when he went to college, he changed. He became a very good child, he did everything well, but he was especially good at maths. He was the best of his school in mathematics, so he went to college to become a math teacher. Eventually when he was Max 27, he went to a school where he could learn from other teachers, Max went to work at a school at his 30th, and has been in the same school for 11 years, Max has been 41 years old.*/

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Max Jones
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Jones, Maxie
Preferred Name: Mr. Jones

Religious Denomination: none
Marital Status: Strong

Nationality: Dutch
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0 years
Working Experience (# of years): 8 Years

Academic Degree: Maths

Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Art
Minors: Math

Native Languages: Dutch
Other Languages: English , Japanse ,

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes
Preferred Teaching Subject: Maths

Additional notes about your application (if any): Thank you for the opportunity to make a teacher application

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread