players online

Maxxy's Doctor Application

maxi.

Level 11
adelphithymia
adelphithymia
Omega+
OOC INFORMATION:

[Side note, Definitions that can be unclear for people will be placed at the bottom of this Application.]

IGN (In-Game Name):
Personaladdict [Main]
mvxxy [ALT] - Account applying on.

Previous Bans:
mvxxy
None

Personaladdict
Spam Ban - Lasted 10 minutes
None other that I can recall.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active depending on what is motivating me to join/log on. When I do get on, I'm on for most of my free time which can range from 3 - 12 hours, almost 7 days a week.

Which Timezone are you in?:
EST

Do you have Discord? If so what is your tag:
Maxxy<3#9557

Do you have a Microphone?:
I do.

List your current and past applications:

mvxxy

Ems Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/maxxys-doctor-application.45211/#post-141622 | PENDING
Ems Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/zrmsos-doctor-application-seskiis-alt.42750/ | Denied
JSL Application 1 | https://schoolrp.net/threads/srp-alt-language-application-jsl.42401/#post-132690 | Accepted
French Application 1 | https://schoolrp.net/threads/srp-alt-language-application-french.42403/ | Denied

PersonalAddict
JSL Application 1 |https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-3.34728/ | Denied
JSL Application 2 |https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-2-3.37215/ | Accepted
French Application 1 | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-3.34730/ | Denied
French Application 2 |https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-2-3.34734/ | Accepted
College Application | Link no longer exists | Accepted

What experience do you have with Detail RP?:
I have a lot of experience with Detail RP. I love writing which encourages my love for detail RP. I’ve detailed from hugging a door, to romance, to fighting, as well as cleaning wounds.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit the current team?:
My motivation for applying to EMS is that this has always been something I’ve wanted to do, especially since I joined the SRP community. Which I believe was up to, 2-3 years ago. My first account had gotten hacked, and deleted back at the end of the summer of 2018, as I had joined april of 2018.
I feel like I could benefit the current team because I have a strong interest in what I would be doing. I tend to have a fast typing speed so it would make it easier to have things done, quicker. The quicker you are the more you are able to do. I don’t have trouble when it comes to rules, I usually always have the rules open, making it easier for me to do stuff without going overboard, or breaking rules.
Personality wise, I can always be a good person for people to talk to. It's easy for me to listen, and then speak. If I make a mistake, I can usually come back from it, the first time. I like to read a lot of anatomy, as well as watch grey’s anatomy, since growing up I’ve always wanted to be a doctor.

Which Medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A doctor is one who can care for a patient through the practice of medicine. While having the hands of someone else’s life and well being, you can build a trusting relationship; Patient, Doctor trust. A doctor responds to the initial presentation of illness and provides a diagnosis, and/or prognosis for the patient. Most of their practice comes to providing good health and wellness. Applying bandages, doing stitches, prescribing the proper medication, etc. They can provide leadership through their complex decision making. As well as run into situations requiring multidisciplinary approaches. Overall they take care of the person's health, with many approaches, as well as bumps in the road.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Clinical Lead
  • Runs the EMS service area. They also help train the people who need help. They claim responsibility for a failed event, or error.
Doctor
  • A doctor is one who prescribes prescriptions, and helps restore the health of the human by the medicine study. They do check ups on the human body, and make sure everything is running in orderly fashion in the body.
Surgeon
  • A surgeon is one who takes one's life into their hands. Having the responsibility to cut into one’s body to put things back in place. They are also the ones who let others know what the best path for their problem would be.
Psychiatrist
  • A psychiatrist is one who study’s mental health related health problems. They help people with addictions, Mental health disorders, behavioral problems, etc. They comfort, and listen to their patients.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
I know some of them, I’d be willing to learn the rest.

Code Black - There is a bomb threat in the hospital.
Code Blue - A patient is experiencing cardiac arrest.
Code Brown - Severe weather is near the building, take caution.
Code White - Evacuation call.
Code Red - There is a fire or smoke has been seen inside the building.
Code Green - Emergency Evacuation.
Code Silver - Active Shooter.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that, and I am fully aware that I can be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the hospital staff role?
I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I do, and I will always try my best to attend.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

She’d be a silky brown haired female, standing around 5'4. With a kind smile almost permanent to her cheeks, a small set of dimples as she smiled. She’d seem productive and content, with an attitude that wasn't harsh, just kind and point crossing. Her skin smooth, as it was well taken care of. Her eyes, adventurous. Her body sturdy, and confident, smelling of caramel.

What are they like on and off the job?
She’d be calm; focused, ready for anything that would come her way. Knowing to expect the unexpected at any given time. As she can have her planned procedures and meets with people, as well as emergency situations. Normally carrying around her stethoscope wrapped around her neck, at all times on job. She is always ready to get to work, even when off the job. While she is off job, at home relaxing, she is either spending time with her close friends. Or even strolling around the plaza. She likes to spend most of her time away from home, going to restaurants to bond with friends or going to stores to purchase something to make her style really pop. While she is relaxing, one of her stress reliefs is sewing and knitting her own clothes as well as clothes for her nearby close friends/.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
She has a strong out -look on her Co-Workers. As they are doing something to better the life of others.. And even better the living of Karakura. She is proud of them, for coming to work even if they’re tired and not motivated to keep up with work. She sees her co-workers as a family of caring people, and everyday she hopes to grow closer to them.
Her plans for the future are to purse saving peoples lives with the help of her team, and family. She hopes to be there every step of the way for her colleagues as well, making sure they push on with their dreams and desires.

Does your character have any past / current mental and/or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
Nope!

BACKSTORY

ANDREA WAKABAYASHI

On February 19th, 1994 a girl name Andrea Wakabayashi was born into this world with long dark brown hair followed by a set of miraculously gorgeous light brown eyes, in Rome, Italy. She grew up with her many brothers and sisters, so many in fact it was hard to keep track of them. Taking into consideration the fact that she had so many siblings, her parents were barely home which means most of the time it left her and her crazy brothers and sisters alone to do whatever they please. She grew up very well cared for, but slightly neglected as well. When she was barely a year old, Andrea managed to take her first steps and even began talking full sentences when she turned 3. Needless to say, she was quite the little storyteller, sometimes her brothers even had to beg her to stop talking just so they could fall asleep and be rested for the next day.

Once She turned 5, the small Italian girl began attending Kindergarten at a school that accepted kids from grades K all the way up to grade 12. During her time in the younger grade levels. Most of her teachers and peers found her a lot more brilliant and kinder than others, maybe that's where her love to help people began. Fast-forwarding to when Andrea became 14, she moved to the high-school section of the building. Which, for anyone is a huge change, but for Andrea it almost felt like first nature, although she was talkative at home with her siblings. The same thing did not apply to school, she wouldn't go out of her way to not talk but she wouldn't go out of her way to talk either. All things included, she was a very neat and intelligent student. Liked by every single one of her teachers including that one-off English teacher that we’ve all experienced at some point. Needless to say, she was that ‘golden child.’

Once Andrea turned 16, her school began offering a lot of extracurricular activities besides just the normal sports, some were just for fun and others prepared some people for more specific college courses. In her case, she picked an extra course about Biology, yes, a subject that most people find so boring that they fall asleep but for her, it was actually really intriguing and it helped her find what she wanted to do in college and in the near future. This is what helped her choose her career choice of eventually being a doctor. This is why her junior and senior years went by in the blink of an eye, early in her senior year she sent out multiple applications to a lot of ivy league colleges and some more reachable ones with a reasonable acceptance rate. But you cannot imagine her surprise when she woke up one day thinking it was gonna be just normal, but instead, she was getting herself ready to prance across that big pretty stage in her grad gown and cap. She hadn’t even received anything back from any of the colleges/universities she applied to, so almost all Andrea felt that day was anxiety. But once she was on that stage glaring at her huge array of siblings and mother and father all of her worries went away, a thought shot through her mind once she took her diploma, seeing her supportive family and teachers, and that was. “I can do it, It’ll work out.”

Once all the excitement died down from her graduation, the girl’s anxiety still lingered in the background but it was more decreased than it normally was. In the summer, she worked non-stop to help pay for the college(s) that she hoped she got accepted to. During the last two weeks of summer, she got all of her college letters back! Not to her surprise, she didn't get accepted to any of her dream schools or ivy league ones, but she did get accepted to one of the bigger medical schools over in Tokyo, Japan. Andrea was overjoyed about going to Tokyo, she didn't speak Japanese fluently but she did know enough to get by and would most likely learn while she was there. Needless to say, her parents were not a huge fan of their baby girl moving to a different country, because most of her older brothers have picked low-income careers that were close to home. But after a long while of begging they eventually gave in to their daughter's persuasive demands, also she annoyed them immensely to let her go but we're going to gloss over that detail. Her last two weeks of living in Italy she spent with her family, the number of games they played would take over an hour to name every single one of them. They made a lot of memories, but once summer ended they had to say their goodbyes. As the small 5’4 girl hopped on a plane, pressing her face against the window waving to the airport. Saying goodbye to her family, and childhood home.

It felt like that plane ride took forever, slightly because it did. 14 hours on a cramped small seat in economy class is something nobody wants to do. All Andrea wanted to do was crash in a bed, luckily, she didn't have to go apartment hunting as the college she went to provided student dorms. So all she had to do was find her school, but even that was a challenge. Everything was so big it was hard to tell what was an apartment building or what/where the stores were. Thankfully, after hopelessly wandering around Tokyo for at least an hour she managed to find a student that was coming back for year two of four years in Biology course in the same school she went to. He showed her the ropes and where the school and dorms were, later on, she learned that his name was Kai. Her first week in college went by like a breeze, most of it was just ceremonies welcoming the newcomers and helping them learn the ropes. Her second week in Tokyo she found a small job as a cashier to make some extra yen and really started to buckle down on her classes. At this time, the college she was attending had started full-on. All her classes were back to their normal schedule, with no assemblies interrupting them. During her time in Japan, she managed to become a lot more fluent in Japanese and also she got to know Kai very well, they even ended up going out for a couple of weeks. But they both quickly learned that they were better off as friends. In Andrea’s 4 year time in Japan, she met a lot of people and still texted and called her parents daily despite the long-distance fees, sadly she grew apart from her long line of siblings but still talked to her youngest brother named Luke that was 16 at the time because he was also interested in going into the same program that she was currently in. This is why when her college graduation came only three people showed up, her mom, dad, and little brother all sat in the crowd, watching once again as she took her diploma on July 18th, 2018. Except this time, Andrea wasn't feeling any pressure or anxiety whatsoever, all that was surging through her veins were excitement and happiness.

After she graduated college, she ended up getting a job at one of Tokyo's pharmacies. After only working there for a month, even though she knew any job helped her community Andrea really found that this just wasn't it, and quit shortly after only working there for a little over a month. For a long while, she debated going back to Italy to live near her family again. Not sure what job she wanted or even where she wanted to work. Andrea was job hunting for around another month before she found this small, but popular walk-in clinic that she just felt had a nice aura around it. Before sending out her resumé she decided to take a quick stroll into the clinic to get a more visual view, to see if this is was where she wanted to work. And to the girl's surprise, her eyes lit up when she found Kai sitting on a chair in front of a gurney helping a poor elderly lady. It’s weird to say that as soon as Andrea saw the man there, it made it one more reason to apply for a job at that same location. Which is what she did. Normally it can take between 1-3 weeks to hear back from a job application, but to her surprise, she heard back the same day she sent it in. Glossing over the rest of the words, at the very bottom of her response email was in the big words “Accepted”. Let me tell you, she loved that job, she loved it with every bit of her heart. Working there for about 3 whole years with Kai and her other amazing co-workers. Even if it was small, she was doing her part in the world and was happy with what she was doing. But to her surprise, on her third year of working at the clinic, she had received an email early on a Saturday morning that the clinic she was currently working at had gotten ransacked, robbed, of all its medical supplies and even its blankets. The city felt that it was of no use restocking it and just decided to shut it down. It's devastating that Andrea had expected this, the place had been going downhill ever since she started working there, that doesn't mean that she didn't love her job though. But at this point in time, the only thing she could do was accept it and move on.

Out of a job for a long while, at this point, she was a button press away from buying a plane ticket back to Italy when an idea sprung into her head. She had been living in the world's larger cities since she was just a little girl, Rome, and Tokyo. So, why not look for a job possibly in a smaller city? This is when she found Karakura, a small town in Japan that was barely on the maps. Were her parents happy about this change? No, of course not. Did she do it anyway? Yep. Once she found Karakura she instantly began looking for an apartment and a job there, to her surprise, there were barely any places to stay. They were all either rented out or bought by someone. Which, does make sense, but after around 2 days straight of stalking this small town she managed to find a mediocre apartment for just 50,000¥ a month. It’s weird to say this choice was almost instant, she barely thought about it yet Andrea knew that it was the right one. She messaged the owner of the apartment complex and managed to rent it out for a month. Whilst she was searching, to her disappointment, she didn't find any small clinics there, but she did find that a position was open at Karakura’s hospital to be a doctor. Although she liked working at the clinic, she now thought that since she was moving to a completely new place, it was also time for a small change in her job as well. So, she sent her resumé out to the hospital's job board, packed up her stuff, and hopped on a train to Karakura. Her parents still did not accept this decision, but all that she could see was hope in this small town, hope, and opportunity. Which is why all she could think about on her train ride there was. “Change is good.” As she still bit her lip waiting for her call back from the hospital, to let her know if she had been excepted or not.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Andrea Elizabeth Wakabayashi

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss Wakabayashi

Characters Given Name(s):
Miss Andrea, Andi, Andrea

Characters Preferred Name:
Andrea

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female ; She/her

Characters Religious Domination:
Episcapalian

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Irish ; Roman

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):
Minute Clinics / Pharmacy’s / Small practice

Academic Degree:
Medical

Year of Graduation:
Graduated from Medical school in 2018; at the age 25.
Graduated from Highschool in 2011; at the age 18.

Major(s):
Biological Sciences.

Minor(s):
Pre-med
Mathematics
English

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
JSL

EXTRAS

Definitions:

Prognosis ; the likely course of a disease or ailment ; Predicting a likely disease or expected development of a disease.

Multidisciplinary ; Combining or involving several academic disciplines or professional specializations in an approach to a topic or problem.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this. Changes have been made, from the previous application!

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application has been put on pending as of now
Take this time to improve on your application​

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread