mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

MayRndz College-Professor Application

NukaRndz

Level 53
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
The account I will be using is MayRndz (I have two other acounts, NukaRndz and MayRnsz)

How old are you?: N/A

Do you have any previous bans?:
I believe I have a LONG history of bans from back in 2018??
The most notable ban is one for refunding a rank (Was not bought by me, the situation was solved, and I was unbanned.)

What Country are you from?: USA.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Yes, I do. NukaRndz#0069

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do fully acknowledge that if I'm not around and or if I don't meet the minimum requirements per each month that I can be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: Honestly, right now, I'm very active on the forums, and on discord, I like to stay updated, however, I have not been the most active and around playing on Minecraft itself. I have been getting back into the server and being around actively again, and so I'm thinking that this would be a good opportunity to show my face around again. Usually, I'm around 4/7 days a week although sometimes I'm on more than just 4/7 days.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
-
Language application - Accepted https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-application.9656/
-Assistant Teacher application - Denied https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/assistant-teacher-application.9674/
-Teacher application - Accepted https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-application-2.9795/
- Ban appeal - Accepted https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/mayrndz-ban-appeal.15337/
- Language Application (French) - Accepted
-College Professor application - Accepted
-College application - Accepted
-Police application - Denied
-Police application - Accepted
-Teacher application- Accepted
-Language application - Accepted
-Language application- Accepted
- Lore team application - Accepted
-News reporter application - Accepted
-News Magazine company application - Accepted
(I was a in command of a faction for a while)
-Shop application - Accepted
-Event Team application - Accepted
- Moderation Team Application - Accepted
- Event Team Application - Denied (For activity reasons)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My main motivation for becoming a professor is mainly that I will be able to roleplay my adult character with actual life and be able to use the account actively, but It's not my only reason.
I want to actively roleplay and socialize with people while also being able to share the knowledge I possess with others who actually may be interested in knowing more.
I am a social person, and I like to lead and teach, so as much as I want this to be a way for me to show I want to become active again, I also want this to be a fun interactive experience, and a chance for me to get to know members of the community who I may not have known that well previously.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I have over 3 years' worth of experience in many different communities. I've taken part in DND groups, as well as monster heart groups, and I used to voice act for a small animation group. Not only that but I've been around SRP for around 3+ years and a few other MC roleplay servers.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are what create and keep structure and organization. They allow your superiors to be aware of your progress and work and how well you are doing with a class.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

No phones.
Everyone must arrive on time.
Homework must be handed in on time, otherwise, it'll decrease markings.
Food and drinks are allowed as long as they don't become a disruption.
Being disrespectful will result in you being kicked out of class.
Instructions from professors are to be listened to at all times during class hours.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I began my roleplay experience with a DND campaign, and Voice Acting for a small scale animation group. Then I roleplayed on multiple other platforms before I found Minecraft and SRP. From there I roleplayed pretty much every single possible role on SRP, and then started to explore multiple other MC roleplay servers.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Professors are supposed to be the knowledgable guiding birds of the fleet. They are supposed to set an example for their students and prepare them for the real world. They have to teach their class, aswell as teach their students life skills and how to be proper adults. They’re paid well for their jobs compared to many other positions within Karakura, 300k with an additional 50k per extra class. In order to earn this, a professor must teach at least 15 classes per month.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Valkrie Saiky is a fair-skinned female with soft doe-like features. Her eyes are a deep green color that gives a sense of calm controlled tranquility, and her hair is a long silky deep brown. She has a very colorful and outgoing personality and a very enthusiastic outlook on life. Her attitude is usually very positive and friendly towards herself, and others around them no matter if they are a colleague, a boss, or a student. She has a lot of different experiences around the world, as her previous job in engineering sent her around the world working with many companies. Eventually, her job landed her in japan where she is the present day. She has a very positive outlook on her students, she wants them to succeed and wants them to have just as many experiences as she has had throughout life. Getting to know the other professors she works with is a goal she always has in mind, and she doesn't mind lending them a helping hand if they ever need it. Her plan for the future is to teach for many more years before having a peaceful retirement where she can travel the world and relax.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
Valkrie would calmly approach the group, her lips formed into a scowl, generally she would scold them and ask them nicely to please stop, if they continue however she is not afraid to issue extra work, or a punishment. Sports team members can be temporarily suspended from team activities for bad behavior so if it becomes serious enough she would likely approach a higher up and the team captains of these sports members to issue a temporary suspension.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Simply kick them out of class. If they want to fail their year and repeat it until they succeed and drop out it should not be her problem. These college students are full aged adults and it is their choice to make the decision to not pay attention. She would offer them extra assistance if they asked because they had trouble paying attention, but she would not tolerate any shit.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Valk would approach the podium at the front of her classroom, clearing her throat to gain her student's attention so that she could begin the class for the day.
/me Valk lightly and quietly walked around the room, looking over her student's shoulders at their progress as they worked efficiently.
/me Valk sat at her desk, kicking her feet up on her desk with a laid back expression, drinking her coffee in peace.
/me Valk Looked around the room diligently, scanning for her next not paying attention victim to call on.
/me Valk pressed her lips into a thin line, clear disappointment set crossed her face as she stared at the student intently, waiting for their response.

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.

Valk was born and raised in Ontario, Canada with the rest of her family around her throughout elementary, middle school, and highschool. This included her mother, father, and younger sister. She was a very social and hard-working student as she grew up going through middle school and high school, but just like many other teens, she still had her edgy downtimes. During high school, she was apart of many leadership and social-based activities such as robotics, and rocket building-based programs, a lot of these interests grew on her. This being said when she went to college she opted to go into the engineering field, and with the combined interest of rockets, she opted to go into aerospace engineering. She graduated from college with good grades and experience. She eventually began working for a company that sent her working all over the world, and eventually, she landed he work in japan like many other engineers. She worked for multiple years, learning, traveling, and teaching other students who wanted to go into work similar to hers. Eventually from this teaching, she decided she wanted to make that her full-time job. Although it wasn't her original plan, she stayed in japan instead of going back to America. Her parents had passed away during the time she was away, and Valk had warmed up to a new family who had taken her in during her time there. Because of this she resigned from her job and went back to college for a second time, this time her classes were based around learning about teaching. She wanted to be prepared for anything and everything and so that's exactly what she did. Over time she graduated again and began searching for a place where she could get a job teaching the subject she loved so dearly. This is where she is now, living in the city of Karakura, she wound up looking to catch a job working for Karakuras Community College.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Valkrie loreaina
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss loreaina
Given Name(s): Valk, Valkie, Val, Valerie, Valkrie
Preferred Name: Val

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: N/A

Nationality: Canadian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2
Working Experience (# of years): 8

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: HS (2006) 1st time to college for Engineering degree (2010) a second time to pressure teaching (2014)
Major(s): Aerospace Engineering
Minors: Computer Science

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A
Preferred Teaching Subject: Aerospace Engineering

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): If you're looking to know how I'm gonna teach this / how I'm getting the knowledge to teach this subject. Im an engineering student OOC'ly and so I think Ill be able to do things involving this subject quite frequently. You can DM me if you have questions about that though.
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Guacadola

Level 10
Accepted!

Thank you for applying!

To receive your professor rank, make a request in the request category on forums!
[Follow the instructions provided in the given section]

| Please make sure to also join the Karakura Academics discord (Click Here) |
@me in the #Roles channel to receive the ranks

DM me @ Doughlah#4327 if you have any further questions.

tumblr_mga2fp3gta1qfqivoo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread