Level 5
MazerBlade
MazerBlade
Omega
1676487882161.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

Arctic_Fears
(other accounts: MazerBlade / unknownsvbject)

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

There probably is some old history on this account, however, I got this account from a friend recently and those bans are not a part of MY record.

What is your timezone?:

My timezone is CET.

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):

My Discord is: Maz#9089

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Korean Language Application [Accepted]
French and Korean Language Application [Denied]
Korean and French Application [Denied]

French Language Application [Accepted]
Icelandic Language Application [Denied]
Third Language Authorization Application/ Icelandic [Denied]
Third Language Application/Icelandic [Accepted]
Third Language Application [Accepted]

Police Officer Application [Accepted]
KPD Internship Program
EMS Application [Accepted]

Describe your activity on the server:

I would say that I’m very active on the server, I usually spend over 5 hours or more on it on weekends. When it comes to weekdays, I am online for about 3-4 hours.

List your accounts and roles on this server:

My main account is MazerBlade and it has an Adult tag.
My alternative account is unknownsvbject and it has a High School Football tag.
The account I’m applying on is College Bachelors.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I am aware and I understand.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a group of students who collaborate with the school faculty to keep the school environment free of negative influences (physical or verbal fights, setting a poor example for other students, etc.), assigning detentions as necessary to those who don't behave appropriately, and generally assisting the students in various circumstances. In addition to this, they collaborate with the teachers to plan school events and generally aim to make the school feel more welcome and like a pleasant place for students to spend their time, whether during classrooms or in their leisure time. You must exhibit particular teamwork principles when participating on this team, including accountability, leadership (especially for the higher-ups within the council), respect among the council.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

One of the main motivations for me to apply for council would be a desire to serve their community and make a positive impact. I see a need for change or improvements in this area and I believe that I have the skills, knowledge, and passion to bring about this change as a member of the council. I feel that the best way to effect change in these areas is by being a part of the decision-making process and using my voice to advocate for the cause.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes, I’m aware of this.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to
the council?:

Presidents
There are separate presidents for high school and colleges. Since they are both charged with leading the Council, most matters pertaining to the school pass via them. When it comes to selecting events and addressing other concerns with superiors like the Principal and Vice-Principals, they are in charge.

Vice-Presidents
They are the Council's second-in-command. They will make sure to show up at any occasions where the Presidents are unable to do so that they can take the lead instead.

Other Crucial Positions: Teachers and Club Leaders
Aside from the aforementioned Principal, Vice-Principals, Dean, and Vice-Deans, any faculty members of the school, such as Employees, Teachers, and Professors, are also very significant to the Council because they may be of great assistance when it comes to managing pupils in specific situations. Club leaders play a significant role in events because they are the ones the Council turns to.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Mazikeen would approach the two girls, who were shouting at each other and looking visibly upset. She would take a deep breath and make her way towards them with purpose, her eyes fixed on the ground in front of her, gathering her thoughts and steeling herself for what she knew might be a difficult conversation. As she reached the girls, Mazikeen would gently but firmly place a hand on each of their shoulders, turning them to face her. She would make eye contact with each of them in turn, holding their gazes for a moment to signal that she was there and ready to listen. If they decided not to listen to her, she’d give them three warnings. If that doesn’t work out, she’d give them detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Since we’re talking about a masked student, we wouldn’t be so sure about who it might be, however, Mazikeen would radio this, she’d tell the councillors as well as the teachers/professors to keep an eye out for a masked student.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

As a first step, I would try to keep the councillor apart from this student. I would tell him that by treating that person badly, he is abusing his power and flouting the rules of the school. I'll be sure to let him know if they continue acting in this manner that I will report them to the school administration if they don't stop. I would then just call a faculty member to discuss it if the Principal or any other upper-level officials weren't available.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

Either the Vice President, the President, or one of my fellow council members would be my options. If such an opportunity doesn't arise during the meeting, I will interview anyone there after it has ended, ideally the President or Vice-President as they will be most equipped to respond to my inquiries.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

According to what I've learned, rules are rules. And if anyone breaks them, regardless of who they are or how old they are, something ought to be done about it, especially if the offender plays a significant position at the school. I would therefore inform any additional faculty members of the circumstance and direct them accordingly.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Talent show!

A talent show is an event in which participants perform the arts activities to showcase skills. Talent is often thought of as the kind of ability that comes without training or something that you're born with. It is often contrasted with skill, which is an ability acquired and developed through practice. It could be some things, such as: painting (Painting is one of the oldest and the most respected forms of art.) Instrumental music,(it is any music that performers play without any vocals).Cooking, (cooking often gets ignored during the search for corporate talent show ideas due to the preparation time. However, a cook-off show is a great avenue where teams can learn new skills and tricks to make delightful meals). Acting, Impersonation, miming, face painting, stand-up comedy. Singing, dancing, Lip syncing, magic tricks, beatboxing, gymnastics and much more! This way, all the students (Both high school and college students) will be able to show off their skills and have fun! It would also help everyone make new friends and stand out in their own way, introducing new things to the school. Given that employees' abilities differ, organising a talent event might be challenging. This can be reduced to a small number of tasks, though. Then, include a variety of activities in the upcoming talent show to accommodate all of the employees. The purpose of this is to promote all the talents within all the students in a creative and coherent way. The judges will be looking for creativity, originality, effort, organisation, the way this is presented and overall their appeal. Talent acts should be no longer than 2 and a half minutes in length. For try-outs, students will only need to perform 1 to 1 and a half minutes of their act, so the whole performance will not need to be finished by the try-out date. The best contestants will be getting prizes of course, it could be a certain amount of money, a reward token or some other special prize!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Mazikeen S. Morningstar

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:
My character is 20 years old.

Character phone-number:
030-639-8203

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

Mazikeen is an individual known for her intelligence and kind demeanour. She is a woman of French and Korean descent, and her unique cultural background has shaped her into a well-rounded and cultured person. Her charming personality and quick wit make her a joy to be around, and she is highly respected for her exceptional intellect. Whether she's engaging in deep conversations or simply lending a listening ear, Mazikeen is always eager to connect with others and make them feel valued. She is a true gem and a true embodiment of the ideal of being both smart and kind. She is independent and refuses to be controlled by anyone, and she values her freedom above all else. She is a natural leader and is not afraid to take charge in any situation. She is a free-spirited individual, who enjoys living life to the fullest and taking on new challenges. Mazikeen is a thrill-seeker and enjoys taking risks. She has a passion for adventure and is always looking for her next adrenaline rush. However, she is also a deep thinker and enjoys quiet moments of introspection. She is an artistic soul, with a love for painting and music, and is an avid collector of rare records.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Standing at 5'6, Mazikeen has a curvaceous figure that is both athletic and feminine. Her keen mind and physical prowess make her a force to be reckoned with, both in conversation and in action. Mazikeen is a striking figure, with an air of mystery and intrigue that draws attention wherever she goes. Her long, dark hair falls in loose waves around her waist, framing a face that is both beautiful and enigmatic. Her eyes are deep and blue and seem to hold a wealth of secrets that she is reluctant to share. With a few piercings adorning her ears, she adds a touch of edginess to her overall look, further emphasizing her individuality and strong sense of self. Mazikeen dresses in a style that is both elegant and unconventional, favoring dark, form-fitting clothing that highlights her figure. She often wears high-heeled boots or sandals, and her jewelry is minimal but always tasteful, with a preference for silver or black metal.

image (2).png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I am always looking for opportunities to learn new things because I really like doing so. I have excellent communication skills, so connecting with others comes naturally to me. I balance applying logic and emotional factors when solving difficulties.

Why do you want this position?:

I'm determined to create a safer environment at our school since too many bullies get away with their misbehaviour because other kids are too afraid to speak up, either out of concern for harassment or because they believe nothing will be done about it. I think I'm a great fit since I'm naturally helpful, and I'll give my time to the school and assist other students in any way I can. I want to contribute and improve how welcoming and safe our school feels. As things stand, there isn't much I can do to stop students from breaking the law or harassing other students, and when I try to take action, I frequently go unheard. I'd like that to change.

What interests you the most about student council?:

Everyone on the council has a motivated mentality of some kind; otherwise, they wouldn't hold the job. This creates an environment that the council delivers to the school. Without the harsh jock behaviour, I prefer the team component of it all. I want to be a part of that fantastic team, have the ability to alter things, and contribute.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

As a councillor, there are several ways you could contribute to making a school a safe and fun environment. I can help students navigate the challenges they face by providing emotional support. I can try and create a welcoming and non-judgmental environment where students can share their feelings, thoughts, and concerns without fear of being ridiculed or criticised. I can also Identify and address student issues, simply by working closely with students, teachers, and parents, this way I can identify potential issues such as bullying, academic struggles, or mental health challenges. Also by working closely with teachers, I can promote a positive school culture that is safe and fun for all students.​

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we have decided to accept your application:

- please ping Customable#1590 in the Karakura academics help channel to receive your discord roles and create a ticket in-game to receive your in-game roles

Users who are viewing this thread