mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted mcdonaldsbacon's nurse application!!

deborah

Level 17
mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
mcdonaldsbacon
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes i do it is deb#2222
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
GMT+1(Italy time)
Describe your activity on the server:
During weekdays I play for 4-5 hours, on Weekends I play for about 5-7 hours.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes I have been banned 3 times, even though I do understand what I did is not acceptable and I will never repeat those mistakes since I've read all of the rules and understood clearly that it is not okay to break them.
BAN APPEAL

ban appeal
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes,I do acknowledge this, and I will be as active as I can!
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse.
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The Nurse Role is a very important role for Karakura High School,as they’re also considered Staff members,which means they can also give detention if needed.
A School Nurse is an employee that needs to be patient and needs to treat the injured students in the best ways, taking them into the medic room and cure them ensuring that they’re okay before letting them out of the medic room, no matter if they're nice or not.Their mainly thing to do is to make sure that, during school hours, the students are physically healthy, but they also have to support students, help and have to medic/cure the wounds or the bruises of the students if they are minor injuries, but if they are a major injury and the Nurse can't handle it the Nurse has to call the EMS that will take care of the situation since school nurses have limits and can only perform First Aid within school grounds.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have started to roleplay when I was a kid, on other Minecraft servers,or even on other games,but once I joined this server, in late February 2021, I have gained experience in all types of roleplay (Detailrp,GangRP,RomanceRP etc..) since I've played for enough time to try all of these, in different scenarios, and improved them.
At first I learned how to GangRP, since I've started to get in different gangs,I had some friends to teach me all of the rules and how to GangRP in the right way without doing failrp or break any rules.
I gangrped from march-may to July, in late July, when I had lots of experience from all the trainings I had in the past months, I decided to leave GangRP and try other types of roleplays on the server, as I began to stay with more people and spend my time with them, I used to pay attention to all of their DetailRP, which gave me motivation to start too.
First my DetailRP wasn't good, of course, I was still new.
But then in some weeks I gained some good experience and tried different /me's, which some were really creative!
Now I am able to do some good detailed /me's.
I also did some RomanceRP ,although not for a long period of time..only for like 3-4...but enough to get some experience from it.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
ITALIAN LANGUAGE APPLICATION (ACCEPTED)

JSL LANGUAGE APPLICATION (ACCEPTED)
mcdonaldsbacon's height application (DENIED)

mcdonaldsbacon's height application 2#. (ACCEPTED)
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
18 year old student in Grade 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

He would just simply ignore them, but if they persisted and would not stop, he'd just take his gaze off the notebook he was writing something in ,and place his gaze on the student for a few seconds before speaking in a serious tone:'Sorry but this isn't the way you should treat an employee who is doing the best to help you and your friends, I respect you, and you should too..but if you do have some anger or other problems that are not physical you could easily talk to a Psychiatrist after school ends, so could you may stop or do I have to call and ask the principal or a councilor to come here?'he'd then peacefully continue doing his job like nothing happened.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He’d get closer to them, or even in between them, separating them away from each others, attempting to break the fight, as he'd check that everyone does not have any serious injury, he'd then speak in a serious tone:’this is not how you should act in school ,this isn’t a place where you can do whatever you want to do, you need to respect all of the rules, now tell me why were you guys fighting?’ as they explained why they started the fight he'd be sure to call an higher up.
As soon as the higher up was there with him, he'd leave them and bring the injured people in the medic room to medic their bruises/wounds.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He would try to get their attention and bring them in a place where no one could intervene , he would ask why they did whatever they did and would proceed to do something about it, like reporting immediately to someone of a higher post in the school administration, who could further decide the aftermath of such employe's inappropriate actions.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Ryo is a very respectul and educated person towards everyone so he’d always act in a civil and serious way near the others co-workers in school , he'd always be friendly and always love to talk to them, but if they weren't in the mood to talk or were on lunch break he'd of course leave them alone, and eat his lunch too.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&7&o He'd hear some people yell, so he'd make his way out of the medic room. As he'd get closer, he would examine the surrounding, seeing some people injured. Ryo would immediately take the Injured ones in the medic room, making the others wait, so the injured people could relax for some time alone and explain what happened more clearly. After he'd be sure that they were okay, he'd immediately call a higher-up so that the students could explain what happened.
/me &7&o He'd smile to the person out of the medic room and open the door for them to enter. Ryo then helps them to lay or sit on the medic bed. He'd gently grab the person's injured and painful part of the body, examining it for a few seconds before getting up to grab a medical box so he could medic the person. He'd put a pair of gloves on his hands and begin to cure their wounds cautiously applying the gauze around the area, humming something, when he finished he'd exclaim:"I finished, but I do hope to not see you here again, try to be more careful next time alright?"&7&o he'd then open the door again and let them out.
/me &7&o He would examine the injured leg of the person. Then he would immediately get up and reach his desk. He'd grab an ice pack, a bottle of water, and a book. He'd go back to the injured person and hand all of these, so the person could read something to relax and drink water,in case they were dehydrated too. He'd then lay the leg on the medic bed and place the ice pack on the leg, ensuring that the pain of the person goes away, saying:" I know it is very cold, but please do not take it off until I tell you, it is very helpful to your body!"

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Ryo Helvete
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Ryo
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Taken
Academic Degree:
Bachelors degree of science in nursing
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Biological Sciences, Art, History
Minors:
Mathematics
Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura,Japan
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
JSL and Italian
Backstory
(471 words)
Ryo Helvete is a Japanese male with a strong sense of passion. Even in his day to day life it was normal to witness him going around doing anything- and everything- with a spring in his step. This nature reached back all the way to when he was a kid, since for him, any opportunity to help someone was an opportunity he was going to take, regardless of whether or not he benefited from it. It was this way of life that led to Ryo gaining many friends over the years through a wide variety of circumstances, ranging from helping an acquaintance with a broken down car to rushing into a burning building to save someone (Not that he has ever done it. It is unclear whether or not he would if given the chance however).

For most, Ryo served as a beacon of joy, lending a helping hand to those who might need it, and cheering on those who are already on their way, Ryo proved to be the swiss army knife of people. His only discernible “negative” trait sprouted from his inability to take “I’m fine” as an answer, see Ryo wasn’t one to back down easily, especially when he believed he could be of some use.It was these scenarios that Ryo might occasionally lose his cool, see, when Ryo offered help to someone, or even began helping them without being asked to and they, instead of thanking him, lectured him, he was known to get a bit defensive, if not angry. When he lost his cool he found that it was oftentimes hard to get it back, and it was here that Ryo main- and perhaps only- flaw was shown. It should be clear by now that Ryo's intentions were almost always good, but when someone misinterprets his good deeds as something unwarranted or unwanted, it frustrates him. To the point, in fact, that he decided to go after a job where he was almost always appreciated; a nurse.

For him, the idea was perfect. It aligned with his personality, and even came with a check! (Which he thought was pretty neat). It was pretty much his dream job, and to be fair, how could it not be? So he began studying into simple remedies for simple injuries, and began applying this knowledge to everyday life. Now, instead of only being able to help out with simple tasks he was able to relieve the pains of others, and no, he did not do this the “Nurse’s way” of giving any injury an automatic ice pack. The idea of becoming a nurse became an even easier choice when both his parents as well as sister thought that it was a good idea. Now, everything that he needed to become a nurse seemed to align with his skills and mindset.
Motivation for Joining KHS:
Greetings Mr Principal!My name is Ryo Helvete.
My motivation for joining Karakura High School is that
I can finally have my dream job, which is being a nurse!
I’ve always wanted to become a nurse since I was a little kid, I am willing to help anyone with all of the opportunities I am given, it's no matter if there are frequent problems or not, I do love helping people, I am always there to offer help, I'm very hardworking and I think that joining Karakura High School would be a good idea since I can put my skills to further help the students years who are studying at this prestigious school.
It would be such a pleasure to be able to put my amazing skills to good use, by helping students and making their days just a bit better!
I'd love to be given this opportunity to be able to work with other amazing staff members, along with helping these brilliant minds.
I hope I can be given a chance to put my knowledge to practice.

OOCLY: I would love to get this role as I can improve more my experience in DetailRP and can get more roleplay situations that I never had since it is my first time applying for this job on the server.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I don't think there should be a reason why someone should be taken over other applicants, everyone has different skills and mindsets in helping, but I think it is fair too so, I suppose I should be accepted because I think I’m very suited for this job since I’m very patient with everyone and I always love to take care of people, no matter what age they are, and make sure that they are all alright! I've always been a hand there to help others in need. I remember, since my childhood, even my 5yo self used to bandage my friend's teddies and toys who were "injured."I also have some excellent experience in the habit of nursing since I've been working very hard to reach my level of knowledge, and I also graduated from college with a bachelor's degree of science in nursing! The absolute most crucial thing is having an aura of calmness around the students! The students should feel safe, secured, and relaxed with the nurse, and I will make the students feel safe and relaxed near me as I help them with their problems!
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Thanks for taking your time to read this!
Do you have any questions?:N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Nurse at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread