What is your Minecraft username?:
McGraw88
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Yes, mcgraw88
How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

EST
Describe your activity on the server:

I'd say that I'm fairly active on SRP. I make an attempt to log on once a day, even if I know I can't be on for too long.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I acknowledge this fact.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Gaelic Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Icelandic Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

As of right now, my only role within the server is as a Bachelor's college student.

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:
Ryuketsu
Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

I want to become a Shopkeeper within Karakura because I feel as if it will allow me to explore a new, thrilling side of SRP. To go along with this, it will also fit into my character's backstory quite well. His family became known back in Ireland for owning and franchising their very own Irish pub. So, I feel as if this could be one of the pub's locations!
What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

I plan to change the name of the shop to The Gaelic's Getaway. It would be an Irish pub that originated in Wexford, Ireland. I feel as if this shop would be unique because it would bring an all-new atmosphere to Karakura that I don't believe it's ever quite seen. Everything you could possibly imagine in an Irish pub would be found within this establishment. It would give those who are looking for a good time with good company a place to enjoy themselves in an atmosphere surrounded by the Celtic tradition. While the place would be focused more on the drinks side of things, it would have a well-rounded food menu just like many other bars!
What will you sell in your shop?:

We'd sell a variety of different alcohol options, alongside a good amount of food options!
How many employees do you plan to have?:

I'd plan to have probably about 6-8 employees outside of myself as the shopkeeper.

Extra

This pub would play into the O'Shea family's role within the server itself.

Users who are viewing this thread