Do you have any previous bans/warnings?:
No
What is your time zone?:
CST
What is your discord username and discriminator? (e.g. Tippie#6666):
PrankEmNessa#4959
Link all previous applications you made on the server:
Height Application (Accepted)
Science Professor Application (Accepted)
French Application (Accepted)
Third Language Slot Application (Accepted)
Spanish Application (Accepted)
Russian Application (Accepted)
Spanish Application (Denied)
French Application (Denied)

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I'm getting back into the groove of SRP after taking a break, along with balancing school. My activity currently is between a 6 and a 7 out of 10. I can be on for a couple hours at a time but, I usually get off to give myself a mental break and play something else.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
I've been roleplaying for about 5 years now. It was standard discord role-plays or roleplaying games. It soon migrated its way towards Minecraft and I was used to paragraphing one action for a block character. I found SRP on January 30th and have been playing since then. I recently did take a break so I can give my mental health time to recover and improve, but I'm back now and ready. I fell in love with being a professor at the time I was, but I had a lot of things going on in real life, so I couldn't enjoy it as much as I did when I started. My motivation most definitely comes from my first experience doing it, I'm more motivated to be more attentive and active during my time as a professor, as well as my improvement towards detail role-play.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
McNessa_: Adult Rank

What is the subject you want to teach?:
Astrology

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

I was a professor before, I quit due to a lot of pressure on my mental health and how I wasn't enjoying as much as I was when I first started. My motivation is how much I missed the social aspect of being a professor along with the role-play. I most definitely enjoyed the community of other faculty members and I am in a much better mental state so I'm more motivated to try it again and to it better than I did before.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. The first class I would host would be an introduction to the aspects of astrology and astrological terms. I would like to see what they remember and also what they know about astrology as a subject. I would specify the difference between the astrology solar system and a normal one. I would start to teach them about astrology terms and go over the first 2 basic lessons. I would move on to teaching them about the elements in astrology as well as discussing zodiac signs. We would also do a group activity based on their zodiac sign and element placement, teaching them about compatibility and how it can differ based on personality. Then in the following class, we would go over the planets. We would compare the zodiac's that have ruling over one planet to the zodiac that don't.

2. The second class would be based around compatibility and zodiac signs, but it'd also be a way for them to introduce themselves and possibly make new connections. I would pair them up with a sign of the same element, allowing them to get to know each other and seeing how well they connect with each other. Then I'd pair them up with an element that their element works best with. I'd make sure that they take notes on what they know from each person. For the final pairing, I'd pair them up when an opposing element. An element they often have a hard time working with. At the end, I'd ask each student how their experience was, and which element they prefer to work with.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
I would host a field trip going to the forest. This would be a way for the students to find the symbol that associates with their zodiac sign in nature. They would also try their best to connect it to themselves and how it makes them feel. We'd also observe the phases of the sun, and discuss sun-rising signs. They'd also be tasked with finding something that is the same color as their element and take notes on it. The students would be able to see their zodiac symbol easier in nature if it's an animal, while also being able to compare their sun-rising sign to it.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

My character would calmly walk up to the group of jocks and ask what's going on. She'd interview everyone involved and offer them stickers, trying to distract them from their original thought process, or plan. Of course, they could act as though their distracted and try to surround the bobcat jock again, so she'd ask her fellow faculty member's to keep an eye on the group of college jocks and to report any suspicious or repetitive behavior to her. She would of course, tell them to try to avoid each other to avoid another interaction and then would threaten them with detention if she catches them together again.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
She would give the student an encouraging smile and request them to stop asking questions and to continue their task. If the student refuses she would ask them again in a more harsher tone, while also threatening them with another day of detention. If they continue beyond the threat of another day of detention, she would contact SLT. She would the ignore the student until detention ends or they finish their task.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and call out other students in the class, what would your character do?
She would request them to stop, of course asking them to put their phone away. If they refuse she would ask them to give her their phone and give them a reminder about disrupting class. If they continue with the same behavior, she would threaten them with detention. She would also request that they sit closer to the front of the class so she could keep an eye on them. If once they move they continue the same behavior she would issue them with detention and begin to ignore the student's behavior, if another one joins in with their behavior she would contact SLT before putting the disruptive students out of her class.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
After failing to break it up, she would call for other staff members to help her. While waiting on them she would issue out detention to the students' involved and then, try to get one of the student's involved to go with her so she can calm them down. Once the extra help arrived she would inform her co-workers of the current situation and request they keep an eye on the students' involved. If they were seen together in another altercation, she would contact SLT and inform them of the current situation.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

My character, Ibuki K. Zennix is a darker skinned female that stands at the giant height of 7'5, though she is often mistaken to be 7'7-8'1 when she wears heels. She has a semi-athletic yet chubby body shape, the most noticeable part about her being her amount of scars and tattoos on her body. She has pale almost white blonde hair that is in an afro that often times covers her eyes, often times she can be seen putting items and pulling items out of it. Ibuki radiates a maternal yet childish aura, she views all students as children in their own way. When her afro isn't covering her eyes, she often has a tired mother expression on her face, or has a resting neutral glance.

Ibuki is of Blasian and Latina descent, she spent a good portion of her life migrating between both France and Spain due to a giant rift between her mother and father's idea on where they would raise her and her brothers. Ibuki often can act 'slow', she is often referred to as a bimbo, yet she is very intelligent. She's a fast learner and adjusts easily to any situation. She struggles with a sleep schedule which oftentimes causes her to be more irritable and have less patience. Ibuki is very kind towards all of her students and oftentimes can be seen rewarding them with stickers or kind words.

Ibuki is very maternal towards her students, she works hard to make sure they learn everything and understand her lessons. Ibuki sincerely enjoys rewarding students or just simply giving them stickers, oftentimes she has specific ones for them and will happily give them the stickers. She not only gives stickers to her students however, she gives them to her coworkers as well. Ibuki will often tell her co-workers a joke or give them a random gift to show her appreciation. She will happily reward them with hugs as well if they allow her too.

Ibuki has a programmed-like outlook on life. She doesn't really view it as anything special, and believes whatever happens, doesn't necessarily have a reason for it happening. Ibuki has a hard time detaching herself from people, and oftentimes will try her best to fix the relationship if she can, but if she knows it's know use she will leave. There are certain students Ibuki is close with and will usually be seen talking or just being near them when she isn't hosting a class. She will oftentimes try her hardest to keep them out of trouble, even if she knows it won't work. Ibuki struggles with self-love, and often times blames herself for the way her birth of Chiwa went.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Ibuki was born in Provence, France to a wealthy family, she was not born alone however, she was born a minute before her brothers' Adelpho and Itsuo. She spent a good portion of her toddler life in France, but later was moved to Spain, moving back and forth until they permanently stayed in France when she was a teenager. Ibuki enjoyed watching the stars, she enjoyed finding every constellation and picking out the one that went with her zodiac. She'd often stay up with her mother, father, and brothers. She'd often point out her and her brothers' zodiac constellations, then she'd do her parents. Her mother bought her a telescope and even bought her several astrology books.

Ibuki was put into a prestigious private school once she was of age.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

Fill in your answers on the lines ( _____________ )
To tick an 0 cross it or replace it with an X

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Title:
Mrs. Koharu, Ms. Ryder or Mr. Koharu Legal Name: Ibuki Ryder Koharu Birth Date: 11 / 12 / 1988
Preferred Name: Ibuki
Phone Number: (030)-967-6256
0 - Female

X - Genderfluid

Religious Domination: Atheist
Martial Status: Divorced
Nationality: French
Current Location: Karakura

2 - APPLICATION DATA

Preferred teaching subject:
1st choice:
Astrology 2nd choice: History 3rd choice: Creative Writing
List other subjects you are qualified to teach: History and English
List any activities you are willing to supervise; i.e., clubs, groups, drama, etc.:
Clubs and Drama

3 - PREVIOUS EDUCATION

Ibs of Provence2005-08-242008-05-27FulltimeHighschool DiplomaN/A15-17
Pantheon-Sorbonne University2008-08-142010-05-15FulltimeBachelors DegreeEducation20-22
Pantheon-Sorbonne University2010-08-142012-06-14FulltimeBachelors DegreeAstrology and History22-24
EXAMPLE:
Karakura High
EXAMPLE:
2000-08-12
EXAMPLE:
2006-08-12
EXAMPLE:
Fulltime
EXAMPLE:
Highschool Diploma
EXAMPLE:
N/A
EXAMPLE:
12 - 18

4 - PROFESSIONAL CAREER - PRESENT SCHOOL (or another place of work, leave empty if not applicable)

Name of School: ___________________ School Type: _____________ Ages: ____________
Address of School: __________________
Date of Appointment: __ / __ / __
Post subjects taught and special responsibilities in the present post (where appropriate):
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Reason for leaving:

5 - PREVIOUS TEACHING EXPERIENCE (leave empty if not applicable)

Post ( Name and type of school):
Jean Mermoz Elementary School
Date from: 02 / 14 / 2011 Date to: 10 / 20 / 2013
Ages Taught: 3-9
Fulltime or Partime : X - Fulltime
0 - Partime
Subjects Taught & Responsibilities:

English. Supervising field trips and tutoring.
Reason for leaving:
I decided to become a housewife and take care of my children, I had a steady enough income to do so.

Jean-Pierre Vernant High School
Date from: 12 / 23 / 2013 Date to: 4 / 20 / 2015
Ages Taught: 15-18
0 - Partime

World History
Chaperoning field trips and supervising club activities.
Reason for leaving:
Began moving to Japan to get a fresh start with my life.

Karakura Community College
Date from: 07 / 03 / 2019 Date to: 09 / 04 / 2022
Ages Taught: 19-24
0 - Partime

Astrology
Supervising detention, patrolling the school premises.
Reason for leaving:
I became pregnant with my youngest child and didn't want a stressful pregnancy.

Post ( Name and type of school): ___________________
Date from: __ / __ / __ Date to: __ / __ / __
Ages Taught: ________
Fulltime or Partime : 0 - Fulltime
0 - Partime

Post ( Name and type of school): ___________________
Date from: __ / __ / __ Date to: __ / __ / __
Ages Taught: ________
Fulltime or Partime : 0 - Fulltime
0 - Partime

6 - QUALIFICATIONS

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.):
Astrology Major
Obtained on: 2012 / 06 / 14
Instution where obtained: Pantheon-Sorbonne University

History Major
Obtained on: 2012 / 06 / 14

Education Major
Obtained on: 2010/ 05 / 15

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): _____________
Obtained on: __ / __ / __
Instution where obtained: __________

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): _____________
Obtained on: __ / __ / __
Institution where obtained: __________

7 - CLOSING

Any extra notes about you or your application (if applicable):

Signature:

Ibuki's Signature.jpg
Date:
10 / 16 / 2022

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #professor-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/JPDbZxZH

Users who are viewing this thread