McNessa_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
isntnessa

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
CST

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm active all hours on the server. If had to pick a number that resonates with my activity I would say an 8 or an 8 and a half. I'm usually very active at any and all hours and I especially can be on late at night up until the next morning.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No I haven't. I do plan to keep it that way.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do acknowledge this.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Height Application (Accepted)
Science Professor Application (Accepted)
French Application (Accepted)
Third Language Slot Application (Accepted)
Spanish Application (Accepted)
Russian Application (Accepted)
Spanish Application (Denied)
French Application (Denied)
Astrology Professor Application (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
My current account that I am applying on, the main character is a Grade 12, my alternate character attached to this account is an Adult.
My alternate account, VerdeAmor_, is a Grade 8-9 I believe. I am not sure since I have not played on the account for a bit.

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?:
Strays

Do you plan on renaming the shop?:
Yes. I plan to change the name to Luminous Lounge.
Luminos-1.png

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I will break this section down into an ICLY reasoning and an OOCLY reasoning.

OOCLY:
I wanted to be a shopkeeper for quite awhile but every time applications open I am usually on a hiatus due to in real life events or I simply have already had a role or an application in the works and I don't want to overwhelm myself by having two different accounts on two different roles. I also didn't think that I was quite ready to have a shop yet since I didn't have any ideas about what I wanted to do. I also had the privilege at working at a couple of stores when they started running and watching them grow and blossom really inspired me to finally settle down and apply, not only that, but I was inspired by the vast amount of stores around.

ICLY:
I admire the business world of Karakura and I've always thought about doing it myself but I wasn't sure I'd be able to handle it, especially with my work experience and things of that nature, I wasn't quite confident in my ability to do it. Looking back on it, I feel as thought I should've been more ambitious and went ahead and became a business woman here, now that I have the option I'm going to do so.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Luminous Lounge may seem like a regular classy bar with a low light level and soothing music constantly being played by the finest musicians in Karakura, but it's not just that. Luminous Lounge prides itself on always keeping its patrons guessing, no opening is ever the same as the first. Every 4 openings, there will be an event. On Saturday nights, the Lounge will be a full on nightclub, whilst on Sunday's, it will be a seemingly relaxing and aesthetically pleasing bar.

These events can range from:

»»-----------► Karaoke Night images.jpeg
"Don't Be Shy, Sing For A Prize!"

Patrons may go up to the stage and sing a song of their choosing, whichever guest gets the highest crowd participation will get a prize. It's not only just for prizes but it's also to help patrons get out of their comfort zone, show of their talents and skill as well as be allowed to show off their music tastes.

Audience/Crowd participation is measured in the form of cheering, applauding, and singing/humming along to the song that the participant chose. They are also allowed to vote as well, participants cannot vote for themselves or other participants unless the entire club has participated.

First place: Three bottles of the alcohol of their choice, as well as free food for the remainder of the night.
Second place: One bottle of the alcohol of their choice and free food for the remainder of the night.
Third place: A bottle of wine and free food for the remainder of the night.
»»-----------► Live Band Night
"A Pleasing Night for Pleasant Music."b5d468464cbb4e3fdd7f8c1b69209e39.jpg

This event is where the Lounge will be a sort of Jazz bar. Musicians are free to come in and request any nonalcoholic beverage of their choosing as they entertain the bar for the night. Musicians will be paid for their performance of course, this is why we look for them locally or we use our own performances.
During this night, alcohol and food will be half priced, encouraging patrons to indulge themselves while being entertained in a calming atmosphere.

»»-----------►1950s ****tail Party how-to-throw-a-successful-1950s-****tail-party.jpg
"Show Off Your Amazing Dresses and Suit with A ****tail."

Luminous Lounge ****tail Party's will mostly happen every 2 openings! During this, your first three ****tails are free, and the rest are full priced, however, if you show up in a flattering ensemble, your drinks, ****tails included, will be half priced!

During this, we heavily encourage you to bring a date as well as to gamble, to sort of get that kind of 50s-60s bar vibe. These are the most memorable of the Luminous Lounge events.

What is the purpose of your shop?:
The purpose of my shop is to provide an area where you can not only get intoxicated and relax from your worries, but as well as eat food. A lot of people who are intoxicated end up getting hungry, even if they are prone to vomitting, they are still going to be hungry regardless. It's a good idea for us to not only sell them drinks, but to sell them food as well. You might not have came hungry, but you won't leave hungry either. It doesn't just serve as a place to get intoxicated but also a place where you can come to find relaxing vibes.

What will you sell in your shop?:
Both Alcohol and Food
The List of Alcoholic Beverages

➽ Sake - ¥ 4,000

➽ Dalmore Scotch - ¥ 10,000

➽ Hennessy - ¥ 10,000

➽ Korean Soju - ¥ 5,000

➽ Fireball Whiskey - ¥ 9,000

➽ Guiness Beer - ¥ 5,000

➽ Pride Vodka - ¥ 12,000

➽ Grey Goose Vodka - ¥ 12,000

➽ Lightning Tequila - ¥ 10,000

➽ Tropical Coconut Drink - ¥ 3,500

➽ Diamond Akatsuki Sake - ¥ 5,000

➽ Belvedere Vodka - ¥ 12,000

➽ Cotton Candy Vodka - ¥ 15,000

➽ Crystal Merlot - ¥ 11,000

➽ Cosmopolitan ****tail - ¥ 6,000

➽ Witch's Heart ****tail - ¥ 6,000

➽ Pocket Flask - ¥ 7,000

Regular Beverages

Water - ¥ 100
Americano - ¥ 250

Food Items

Bento Box - ¥ 250
Margarita Pizza - ¥ 340
Sushi - ¥ 100
Fried Chicken Bucket - ¥ 150
Beef Curry - ¥ 200
Onigiri - ¥ 100

Extra:

Cuban Cigar - ¥ 1,000

I eventually do plan to expand on this via custom items so that they will be more memorable.
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . .  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Shop Aesthetic:
Luminous Lounge has two aesthetics, a relaxing bar area where there's someone singing on the mic, people sitting around a table playfully arguing and gambling, and the aurora of food. The secondary aesthetic is a creative yet always packed club that aims to not only get you drunk, but to make sure you have a good time. People drunkenly arguing at the gambling tables, friends sitting at a table buying round after round of drinks, and DJ blasting music.

How many employees do you plan to have?:

Due to this club not only selling alcohol, but selling food and nonalcoholic beverages, I plan to have a wide range of employees. I want to make sure that everyone is ready to the task at hand which is why the application will be thorough as well as making sure that anyone who applies can handle the stress it may add onto someone's schedule.

Background checks will happen but for major offenses, we will not hold you accountable for any minor offenses, however, if an applicant can guarantee a change in behavior as well as the safety of the shop while they work there, we will not hold them accountable for their past actions. We strictly believe that someone can change with the right attitude.

We will have one KPD officer there to check for fake IDs when it comes to buying alcohol, to avoid any and all risks. We will not hesitate to report any suspicious behavior around the premises of the lounge.

╰┈➤ ❝ [Shop Owner] ❞ - McNessa_ 1/1
As the Shopkeeper, or as some would say, Owner of the Shop, it is my job to maintain the shop OOCly and ICly. I am expected to oversee and maintain its employees and the guests who visit. I am responsible and liable for anything that could or couldn't happen, whether it is caused by a worker, or by a guest, I am liable. I am responsible to provide a safe environment for the employees and the guests. I plan to a majority of the scouting and hiring myself, but I am also responsible for any recommendations that may be presented to me. Due to having contact with alcoholic beverages, a majority of the workers must be the legal drinking age in Karakura, with a few exceptions being waitresses or waiters. It is also my duty to have a record of all restocking, openings, and making sure that any advertisements in OOC are appropriate and grammatically correct. It is my responsibility to make sure that workers receive the fair amount of their earnings that they are owed. I understand that there shall be no obsessive usage of an item can be requested, it is only to be requested if absolutely necessary. I plan to make sure my employees are respectful both ICly and OOCly and I am responsible for holding the accountable for any actions they make.

╰┈➤ ❝ [Store Manager] ❞ - m0rsari3s [1/2]
If the issue ever arises where I am unable to present myself ICly for a shop opening, then I will entrust that duty to the store managers. Store managers are considered to be second in command and will enforce anything that I have said previously. Their duties include managing stock as well as assisting with restocks when possible, assisting with applicants to Luminous Lounge, participating in IC meetings, and being present and on time for any and all shop openings. They are required to have a good work ethic as well as good organizational skills. Pay is still the same for this job and if someone suddenly leaves from their position, they are first in line to take their place until they return.

╰┈➤ ❝ [Chefs] ❞ [0/2]
They are one of the many important employees that really bring the entire place together. Chefs are required to keep a record of all food items that were sold and they are expected to cook everything themselves and make sure all food orders make it to the waitresses/waiters to be served. Chefs are required to restock any food items as well as to report what is left over at the end of each night.

╰┈➤ ❝ [Dealers] ❞ [0/3]
Dealers are important to gambling aspect. They are responsible for any gambling that happens and are required to have a record of how many games were played, and how many rounds. Dealers can make up any rules they want as long as they make sure the rules are fair and someone is able to win. Dealers cannot show favoritism or bias to any gamblers. They must keep note of who is playing as well as correct money where it's due. It may seem like a small position but it is at the core of the gambling area of Luminous Lounge.

╰┈➤ ❝ [Performers] ❞ [0/2]
Performers are one of the core employees to Luminous Lounge, they are the heart and soul of the bar. Performers are expected to entertain any and all patrons that enter the establishment. They can sing, play an instrument, or do stand up comedy, or story telling. Performers are allowed to be tipped by patrons as a show of gratitude, and of course we encourage it.

╰┈➤ ❝ [Waitress/Waiter] ❞ [0/4]
Waitresses and Waiters are responsible for delivering any food and drink orders to those who just want to sit and watch the performers or want to gamble. They are responsible for ensuring all patrons have a positive experience as well as making sure to hand out orders within a timely manner. This position takes both finesse and skill as well as memorization and time management skills. Waitresses and Waiters are required to be respectful towards patrons, we encourage patrons to

╰┈➤ ❝ [Security] ❞ [0/6]
Security are responsible for ensuring the safety and well being of all patrons. Security are tasked with defusing situations, breaking up fights, and removing any disrespectful or unruly patrons that can be seen as a threat to the establishments reputation. Security are trusted to use their strength to protect themselves, patrons, and the establishment. They are expected to be helpful and not be abusive towards any patrons. Security is responsible for not just being able to defuse a situation with actions, but also with their words. They must be good at negotiation and calming down. Violence is never a first means of a tactic to deal with any unruly patrons, but it is always a secondary option if not a last resort. Security are also trusted with reporting to managers or the shop owner who should be banned and why, they are also required to remove any blacklisted/banned patrons off the premises. They are also required to check IDs upon entrance.

╰┈➤ ❝ [Bartender] ❞ [0/8]
Bartenders are the most important employees of Luminous Lounge! They supply one of the key components that the Lounge prides itself on providing. They must be able to work under stressful conditions and be willing to contribute ways on making work easier for everyone involved. This can range for detailed actions, getting to know guests, or remembering a guests preference. Bartenders are required to check IDs if they do not believe someone is of age for receiving alcohol. Bartenders are usually those who enjoy writing a detailed action. Bartenders are required to keep a record of what they sold during the night as well as a detailed rp action of setting up the bar.

What are the requirements for employees?:

╰┈➤ ❝ [Bartender] ❞
ICly must be 20+ years of age.
Extensive knowledge of alcohol.
Must own an I.D.
Great listener
Good charisma.

╰┈➤ ❝ [Security] ❞
ICly must be 18+ years of age.
Fighting and negotiation experience
Reliable
Must own an I.D.

╰┈➤ ❝ [Waitress/Waiter] ❞
ICly must be 20+ years of age
High stamina
Multitasking skills
Reliable
Must own an I.D.

╰┈➤ ❝ [Performers] ❞ [0/2]
ICly must be 18+ years of age
Stage presence
Good charisma
Good story telling skills
Must own an I.D.

╰┈➤ ❝ [Dealers] ❞ [0/3]
ICly above the age of 20+
Must own an I.D.
Good charisma
Good poker face
Entertainer skills
Good organizational skills
Ability to be trusted with money.

╰┈➤ ❝ [Chefs] ❞ [0/2]
ICly must be 20+ years of age.
Good cooking skills
Must own an I.D.
Time management skills
Good multitasking skills.

Extra

Character Applying On:

Chiwa Koharu-Mensah
download-4.png

Character Description:
(This Can Be Read ICLY As Well!)
A 5'11 Irish-Haitian and Latina female with vitiligo and heterochromia. When she spoke there's a slight Spanish accent audible in her voice. Her hair is tightly curled and adorned in golden jewelry. She smells of 'Parfums De Marly'. The female has sharp canine teeth that are visible when she speaks, as well as a burn scar over her right eye. She has golden rings adorned on her fingers as well as golden bracelets and anklets. She has as necklace with a familiar fox on it.

Preferred Names:
Ms. Koharu
Ms. Mensah
Chichi.

Age (if accepted):

Nationality:
Spanish

Known Languages:
French, Russian, Spanish

Backstory:
Chiwa is sometimes described as a welcoming, warm-hearted, and deathly loyal woman. With her striking heterochromia and vitiligo, it's not hard to see her as the perfect fusion of her parents. She's very confident in herself and loves everyone around her. Chiwa has a sort of childlike outlook on the world, she's very forgiving to everyone and believes people need more than two chances to change. What an interesting outlook, wherever did that stem out from.. "Chiwa, honey, I don't think he's coming today. Go get in your pajamas, we'll try again tomorrow." Chiwa felt a hand rest on her head as she looked up at her mother, then she looked back outside the window, the street lights of their neighborhood were on, and the road leading towards their drive way, was still as empty as ever. She shook her head vigorously as she moved her mother's hand, looking up at her with a look of sadness on her face, "call him again. Maybe he forgot, please mama, I know he's coming." Chiwa tried her best to blink away the tears. She was too young to understand the meaning of abandonment, the meaning of being forgotten, but all she understood was that her father promised to be there. He had to be there right? He wouldn't just forget about his daughter.. not again? Ibuki stood behind her daughter as she dialed up his number, again, waiting.. waiting... waiting some more.. and then, it went straight for voicemail again... Chiwa heard the signature sigh that her mother always gave, which meant, he wasn't coming. Which meant that he had forgotten her again, and the hole that was already in her heart, seemed to grow large than it already was. She still sat by that window and waited, until she was slumped against it, asleep. This was a frequent thing, for her father to never show up. To never be there. It wasn't like he didn't have plenty of opportunities to step up, even so, that didn't erase the hurt that was buried deeply into her heart, that made her fearful of trusting men. That made her fearful of trusting anyone the way that she trusted her dad. Because nobody ever expects for their parent to be their biggest and first heartbreak. She had two wonderful mothers' that tried their hardest to make her feel okay, and tried their hardest to help her feel better when he father didn't come around, but it was to no avail, she always felt sad, and would often end up shutting herself in her room. Acceptance was one of the many things that Chiwa struggled with. When Chiwa moved to Karakura, Japan with her mother, she didn't exactly fit in with anyone in her school, and she was often times nervous and felt like the kids around her were watching her. Watching her every move, constantly waiting for her to mess up. She didn't enjoy that feeling, it made her learning experience difficult. She'd often come home mentally exhausted and would always pass out in her bedroom, this constant repeating routine made Chiwa's mother and step-father worry deeply about her.

(I am working on a biography for this character, but this is a copy and pasted part from the biography. I own all rights to this character and her backstory.)

Additional notes about your application:
Everything isn't set in stone! This was an idea I had for a long time and I'm glad to see it be submitted, even if it doesn't get accepted.

There's already a discord server in place in case we DO get accepted!
Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread