Notable
INFORMATION

STUDENT CLUB LEADER INFO:

IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):
MechanicMrSada

RPName of Club Leader: Michael H. Sada

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): Mayios#3276

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?:

Oocly, I believe I should be a club leader over other’s due to my history in the school faction along with my knowledge of the rules and regulations the school has IC and OOC. Along with this I am also knowledgeable about the club subject as my father works in a similar field and I've worked beside him even just at home many times before. I know how the server’s detailRPs work along with the action and /roll system that may take part within the clubs activities and I have confidence that I'd be able to to regulate, manage and take control. I, myself, am the main Teacher Head of Department for the faction, I say this to prove I am capable of being able to be active, a part of the community and I am able to take charge and lead. If I can control a classroom of 28+ kids, along with managing training UTs, helping other teachers, and so on, I believe I am more than capable of running a school club.
As for Icly, my student, Michael Sada does also have a huge interest in mechanical work due to simple interest and background. He’s worked in the field for several years and knows its ups, downs, and what he has to do. He is more than aware how most .. mechanic work becomes criminal in Karakura and is willing to help attempt to push that down. Hence, creating a club for those like him, and for those who just have a general interest or may like things in the other parts of automotive technology rather than just the mechanic work.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:
Automotive Technology​

Your current members RPName & IGN:
Eden V. Santos - Teagansy
Michael H. Sada - MechanicMrSada
Lunar V. Santos - llsockll
Alyssa “Tiffany” Yasushi - Cchocoholicc
Chris V. Santos - SadMagicFan
Cletuz F. Bartholomew - edensjingleball

CLUB SUPERVISOR INFO:

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Kazuichi H. Sada - violet3vergarden
The club supervisor's Discord: chimechimetea#7326

What is your motivation for creating this club:
432 /150 words
My motivation for creating this club is that it's something new, and something creative. In character wise, there are so many students working for unofficial mechanic business and more overall just interested in the automotive subject in general and I believe this can be a way to help people get more involved with it Icly. I also believe that this is just a good way for characters and perhaps even the roleplayers to learn genuine skills used in rp and oocly.
I also have been planning to create a club for a long time now, and after narrowing down ideas and speaking to others this seems like a good, fun option icly. However, some may argue, how is this possible? If there isn't much mechanic stuff icly to begin with, then how is this club going to work? I already thought of that. For starters, I'm aware some may say items are an issue. But I disagree! I myself bought a custom item called “Mechanic Toolbox” in which I'm willing to make copies for, so the club members can then rp out all the tools they need as it comes with the toolbox. Another may ask, is this too city related? I also disagree, as there is no mechanic or car faction in the server, at most there is the mechanic shop where its NPC runs and only offers a few .. things. Yes not every student owns a car, but again not every student plays a sport, or not every student likes to cook, do videos, and so on. Exactly why clubs are made, so certain people can find interest or be involved in something they enjoy; and that's a part of my motivation. To help bring this sorta stuff to be more accessible to RP. Right now, most Mechanic-RP comes from gangs or crimprp, and there aren't many alternatives to get involved for those who don't want to be involved in that kinda crap. So having a club open to both highschool and college students may very well be a great way to have that accessible for students!
Other motivations is knowing that this club to begin with isnt even just for cars, automotive technology covers a much larger broad of subjects then one may think; it can literally be down to repairing small things all the way up to massive construction equipment, its simply just not for cars. I think it would be super cool seeing other peoples’ interests, seeing their interpretation of the club and even to be there and learn more about the subject from others as well!
Also, this server again has cars, bikes, and so on. Besides simply icly illegal street racing or just getting around .,. A lot of cars can be called useless or just for show. So also with this club being made, I'd like to think it'll give those with those vehicles they'd like to show off or use in rp, a chance to do so!

What activities and events will your club do?:

Club members
School-wide
Think, Plan, Create!
This will be a fun way to get everyone in the club coming together as one full group in order to come up and plan something. It's one thing working in smaller teams, but in a large group people really need to learn communication skills and patience in order to complete this.

Together they’ll come up with an idea and then a plan. The club will present their idea to either the club lead or even the supervisor as they are an adult, to get thoughts on the idea. Once approved and all agreed on, they'd get to building! It'll have to be something unique and not based on one specific thing. This will allow students to have plenty of interactions, rp many situations and have fun!

Automobile Prototyping
In this project-based event, students will learn about the dynamics, control and overall design of real vehicles. They will make their own model car with working copies of automobile systems like transmission, suspension, powertrain, steering, locomotion and the chassis. This will help them develop a deeper understanding of automobile engineering and give the students the necessary practical skills useful for the automobile industry..

And how will it be done? Think of remote control cars. Obviously again we aren't building huge massive road cars, as even for students in a large group that's insane, we’d be making mini little versions based on battery power sources.

Students will be given all the supplies and resources they need within reason to complete this project and at the end of the day get a cool little gadget or toy they can mess around with or keep on display in the club room.
Public Demonstration
The school gymnasium is cleared and open for club members to set up their own stations with individual or group projects they've made.

Ranging from perhaps full scale car models, to showing students an engine they made and how it works inside of a car, and so much more!

It’ll be an event in which students show off their own items, or give students and players a chance to detailRP out scenarios for those who enjoy it.

Ready,, Set .. Go!!

[This is technically in two parts, the first half is a club event and at the end it can be made into a school event!]

This would be so all my club members can come together into two groups and work as teams to figure out something they'd like to do.

During this process, they’ll must use teamwork and problem solving skills to come up with an idea of something to build for a mini race. From there with the knowledge they know, they'll have to figure out a way to make something from scratch, using parts they have accessible or even creating their own parts to make something that can move on either wheels or tracks. Lastly of course after they come up with a plan that is approved of, they can move forward and start the process of creating their automotive devices. Both teams cannot create something larger than a Go-kart or something smaller like those 4 year old fake vehicles that are battery powered.

Once both teams are finished, they will go to either the long club hallway or even outside to one of the many fields.. From here the club leader and supervisor will create a specific track for the two teams to go on. From there they'll be in a race to see who made the faster and more reliable vehicle. This will be a lot of likely detailed rp and on a /roll based system so it's all fair and no one has to worry about needing an actual custom vehicle and so on.

The club supervisor will be like the announcer, doing /itl messages to broadcast to everyone what's going on.

How could your club benefit the School?:
Well first, what is Automotive technology? Simply put, automotive technology refers to the study of self-propelled vehicles or machines. That applies to standard automobiles, sports cars, tractor-trailers, marine vehicles and more.The club is beneficial to the school as it teaches students not just about cars or automotives, but also how the insides work. It allows students to get hands-on approaches when it comes to fixing nearly anything, allowing students to learn even more than just what the club requires.
It's also beneficial as there isn't a class for this type of work in highschool.. Why are culinary classes offered, even required, in most high schools, but a basic automotive course isn’t? How is it so many people drive a machine every day that they know so little about? School is supposed to prepare kids for the real world and workforce, but there are clearly a few missing links. This club will give the students at least a few of the many world skills they’ll need once they are over.
Along with this; this school can offer paths to many jobs to students when older, or even help a student one day open their own business. Why? Karakura does NOT have any official government supported mechanics or mechanic shops that allow people to apply and work there, the only one being is Tetesu’s autos which barely gives out affordable and decent stuff t begin with for those in karakura, therefore as is the idea of mechanic work is nearly foreign to the city. There are dozens of students who have an interest in cars, or machinery in general, and this can be a place for them to learn how to expand on that however they'd like. Whether it's through mechanical words, building, problem solving, and so much more!
If students aren’t exposed to skilled trades in high school, besides maybe the one culinary or few med classes, then how are they going to know if it’s a viable career path for them after graduation? Not every student is meant to go to a business college or medical school. Some enjoy knowing how things work and fixing them with their hands. A technician or career in skilled trades is a great choice for these types of students. Every student has different strengths and interests. School is a chance for students to explore different fields to see what they like and what they are good at so they can pursue a career that interests them after graduation. This can help, at least some, find at least a few trades to get them started.
We also will be providing free uniforms for those involved! Therefore no one has to worry about clothes getting dirty, and it's clear who's in the club or not!

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
Our club room would be pretty open, most of the equipment we’d need would be lined on the room’s walls on shelves, hung up, or simply placed. We’d have a sink area to lean up and even a little first aid corner in case an accident happens. The room for the most part would be put into two sections, a group working area and then the individual working area. One side of the room may have a few stand up desks with tools so people can do their own projects and or just smaller projects or the way, while the group area can be for larger projects or for of course, group projects. Obviously we aren't making some full out .. car or machine in the room, but we could easily or attempt to make more down-scaled versions!

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?: well for starters, the basic /ticket & /p edit mode is needed. But for more in depth, we’d prefer that future members be active and determined to be with this club. It's ok if you don't fully understand much about the club topic as we are willing to teach, but if you're around just to be there and BS, you will be kicked and will not be accepted back. For some oocly stuff too, we don't care if you have the ranks to append messages, but we would like someone who's willing to give at least some detailed responses and /mes. It's ok again if you're still learning , effort is what counts! A lot of this club will be actioning and detailing what you're doing ..

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, I have decided to deny this application.

This is a school, not a garage, the concept of this club is very city related and feels very above what the average student would be able to work with in reality, and it is my understanding you do not want an entirely theory based club; It would be near impossible to set up cars and entire garages within the school and realistically, the school would not fund such a venture In character.

Your application was well formatted, detailed and clear set on your concept, however, I do not see this working within the realistic boundaries of the school​

If you have any questions, please contact Customable#1590 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread