Gunna!

Level 102
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega

“Media is in your hands!”
“A Media Club report
Senior Alyssa Yasush recently took over the Media Club
This is gonna be a short one, I dunno’ nothin’ about reports, I just play video games“

Alyssa is eighteen years old and most popularly known for her social media influence on Onrain. Her second in command as Vice President is Imai Taniguchi. Alyssa Wrote that her motivation to take over the club is: "My motivation to be a new club leader is mostly because I want to do more as a student. I've been on sports teams in the past (Cheer + baseball) and been unsure of what to do moving forward. I've considered student council but I felt it didn't fit who I am. In all honesty, and I didn't even think about applying til’ the announcement came up on the intercom from SLT, and seeing the media club, I thought it would be a perfect fit! I've always loved the little Karakura media like Onrain, Whizfeed, and texting, I find it really cute, and fun and have made sure to use it often. So, seeing a club where I can use a lot of those things, have fun with it, do little events, editing, interactions with others and all that - it was very appealing!"

“WHAT IS MEDIA CLUB?”

Media Club, unlike Journalism or Photography, focuses on All forms of media. From social media postings to full-on video edits, They try to stay away from default photography and focus on the more intricate and detailed art when it comes to capturing the moment, In previous ownership, Media Club's description was Movies, and videography wasn't photography in all! and they make sure to stay true to that and do so by taking that statement and expanding it.

“CLUB MEMBERS”

The media club has all sorts of members these members consist of those from many subcultures and aesthetic backgrounds to ensure many forms of creative expression in the club! Though currently female-dominated in members

Club members also have uniforms they can wear! They have ones for both males and females and ones for Bobcats and Spartans! These uniforms can also be customized to the members liking as they encourage creativity, here's some photos of their members.

“What have they done so far”
Here is some of the stuff they’ve got

“How do i join?”
Wanting to join us? Join our website at https://discord.gg/ZmZujD3BxP! On here you will find the link to our application process!

Users who are viewing this thread