IGN of Club Leader
(In-Game Name):
SwerveeSS

RPName of Club Leader:
Soomi R. Il-sung

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
SwerveeSS#7605

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I am extremely motivated and thrilled with the idea of a Media club. After sitting and thinking about ways this club could greatly succeed I found many. I believe I would be the best leader for the club because I have a huge love for anything to do with video's and creating something others would love as much as I do! I also work really great with others and want to see my teammates succeed in this club. I am an open individual who's not scared to see and look at others ideas. I believe we will all work best if we do things together.

I am active daily and ready to make a club where students can express themselves.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:
Media Club

(Also open to the idea of "Film Club" if Media doesn't work!)

Your current members RPName & IGN: (minimum of 5)
(8/5)

Soomi R. Il-sung- SwerveeSS
Ga'sorin I. Heddo- lovinher
Jordan Rizagu- Porkchoppyu
Alikai Rizagu- KutsuVibesALot
Iowa Fukima Sakuraki- Sunsetta
Brayden 'Raggy' Jökull- Strit56
Davina M Bishop-SpaceGoddess
Dexy Rizagu- drainyy

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:

Maya McMahon- TanoshiiDaysAlt

What is your motivation for creating this club: (150 Words)

Karakura is a place where students are told to express themselves and do what they love. That's why I feel a Media Club would greatly benefit students. Myself, and so many other students I know have some kind of interest in all the parts of Media and film/video making. Whether it be in front of the camera, behind the camera, or even editing footage, we have a place for everyone! Being able to interact with students who share similar ideas makes this club even better!

SRP also has so many amazing tools we can use to be able to achieve a success for this club. From the new OnRain social media where we plan to create an account and post daily about new and upcoming entertainment videos or short movies we will create. It would also be really great to get student feedback on what kinds of videos they'd like to see. From funny videos, to dramatic movie recreation scenes, to something brand new and exciting! We would then share and post them for students to enjoy.

Overall, it would be really amazing to see what students come up with and ideas we can all share together while making something amazing!

What activities and events will your club do?: (Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)
Club membersSchool-wide
Self Vlogs
Students will be able to create their own self-vlogs and make it about anything they'd like! From beauty vlogs, to sports vlogs, to daily school life vlogs.
(We will teach students how to record via different software's)
We will then share our vlogs with each other and give feedback as to ways they could improve.

And if students would like, they can post them for other students outside of the media club to see!

A Place For Everyone!
In the Media Club we will offer different pathways in which students can gain experience for the real world!
We will offer the following:

Video producing: Learning the skills to edit a short or long video with audio/sound effects or video effects.

Video acting: Being able to be comfortable in-front of the camera

Video recording: Learning the skills to record videos for all to enjoy.

(This is also all possible because students we have currently are experts in this field and can teach others how to as well)
Short Movie Shoots/Entertainment Videos
We plan to record either a short movie or entertainment video which we will send out to students at Karakura. They could be funny, light hearted, or even serious all depending on the theme students inside or outside the club choose.

We will send these videos out in the academic discord.

A short movie would consist of acting In front of a camera with special effects. Students in the club will have their choice of being in front of the camera, recording the video, or editing it AND we will even have auditions for movie directors, movie actors, etc. to keep it fair.

A entertainment video would be something such as a vlog of daily life at Karakura, Prank videos, Challenge videos, Blooper videos, or a Parody Music video!

These videos/ short movies will hopefully interest others students into wanting to join the Media Club!

Livestreams
Students in the Karakura Media Club would host a live broadcast (which we would probably send out a twitch link) and students can sign up to join competitions that would be the main event of our livestream!

Some of the competitions will depend on the month such as a snowball fight for Winter or a scavenger hunt for Summer. We will also have smaller competitions such as The Best Knock Knock Joke or Trivia!

We will also incorporate short cut scenes in the live where we do funny, dramatic, or other types of scenes to keep the viewers interested!

The livestream will have humor, drama, and so much more to showcase all different parts of our club.

How could your club benefit the School?:

A Media Club would not only let students share their creativity and interests with each others but also find something that they really love. It is important for students to get a taste of real working environments and with the Media club we plan to do that.

But, we also want to uplift students. When having a tough time, the media club will be there to share funny and interesting segments or videos for all to enjoy!

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?

We plan on using the space to create an area where members can have a quiet environment to record their videos, come up with ideas, or even get to know others in the club. We will make an area where students can record with a greenscreen behind them for easier video editing. We will also have a large meeting table where we can come together and share/vote on ideas for future video projects. And we will have a storage closet to keep all our recording props. Finally, we will have boards where members can write down their ideas and keep track of who's doing what.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:

/ticket, /p editmode and an interest in the club!

SwerveeSS (1).gif

Thank you for considering and taking the time to read this application!

Last edited:

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, I have decided to accept your application:

- The idea for your club sounds interesting and I'm sure with the new addition of Onrain you will thrive in your designated focus, welcome to the clubs roster

-You will be contacted regarding the set up details soon.​

If you have any questions, please contact Customable#1590 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread