Accepted Media Team application | wkoi

atkoi

Level 27
IGN:
wkoi

DISCORD:
atkoi#7205

PREVIOUS BANS:

I have two previous bans, one that had been classified as unseriousRP and the other that had been a misunderstanding. These both happened back in 2021 near the beginning of my time joining the server, and since then I haven't had any issues.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:

I'm interested in joining the media team because I feel I can offer the skin-making style that may be desired. I've been tailoring for the past 6-7 months and I've created my own unique style. On top of that unique style, I've also learned how to shade using the 'knot style' plenty of SRP players are familiar with. The media team itself is a good way to get my tailoring abilities out there while also giving me the chance to help the server out if my skin making is desired and deemed suitable for future events.

PROVIDE AT LEAST 10 EXAMPLES OF MINECRAFT SKINS YOU'VE MADE IN THE PAST:

For a bit of context, the base character for the knot-shaded skins was made by knot. The outfits themselves were made by me.
1675420178491.png

Thank you for taking the time to read this application.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Pretty good examples you've got there and nice variations! Your detailed shading is on point and exactly what we're looking for!
  • Message me on Discord to get things set up RAYHM#0960

Users who are viewing this thread