Omega+

IGN:
simpingforjay my alternate accounts are: atscarlett, scarlizzle and luvnscar

DISCORD:

Hoeqq#3837

PREVIOUS BANS:

None! I have a clean record!

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:

I've always wanted to immerse myself further into the SRP community, since starting back up again in 2021 being a part of a team such as this was always a goal of mine, and having the media applications open back up for SRP has really sparked my interest. I have a passion for art, I would not say I'm 100% confident in my art skills however my style is always adapting and changing and I can draw pretty much anything thrown at me. I have room to learn but given an opportunity like this would allow for me to work on my skills. Considering I have graduated now and have a lot of spare time, I can fully commit and dedicate my time to this role. I've been a commission artist on SRP based tailoring servers such as Euphoria and other private servers too.

PROVIDE A FEW EXAMPLES OF ARTWORK THAT YOU'VE CREATED:
Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 11.09.27 pm.pngIMG_0429.jpg
69130bf5.jpgd928a066.jpg

Extra:
I had to upload the non-digital pieces to imgur as the files were too big! Most of these are also recently done pieces, the slightly older ones are a little bit obvious due to a drastic style change!​

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 11.09.41 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 11.09.41 pm.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 157

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Great artwork examples, unfortunately we're looking to see a few more than sketches, by that we mean full rendered artworks, pixel-art, Vector logos etc.

Users who are viewing this thread