Level 60
vokaloid
vokaloid
Rich
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:

imizu (the account I’m applying with) [ALT] | gokiru [MAIN]

Do you have any previous bans?:

Yes, I do have one previous ban that was near the end of 2020. It was for being disrespectful to another player, which was completely on me and since then I’ve had much time to mature and reflect and won’t demonstrate such behaviors anytime soon.

What is your timezone?:

EST [Eastern Standard Time]

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):

sake#3802

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I acknowledge this.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I consider myself to be a pretty active player on the server. I’m usually completely free anytime I’m not working, so that’s usually the afternoon and evening times. My playtime can vary depending on the day, but it can range anywhere from 2-6 hours, sometimes even more. I usually check the forums once or twice daily just to browse.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

I’ve been playing SchoolRP since early 2019.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

[OLDEST - NEWEST]
French Language Application [ACCEPTED]
College Application [ACCEPTED]
Professor Application (thru Conversations) [ACCEPTED]
Event Team Application [ACCEPTED]
Staff Application [ACCEPTED]
KPD Application [ACCEPTED]
EMS Application [ACCEPTED]

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

[Grade-8] imizu

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for becoming a Professor is being able to have the experience again. When I was a Professor before, it was something I genuinely enjoyed doing and added to the roleplay experience overall. It expands opportunities for different everyday occurrences, and is also a secure income source.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are forms that every professor has to fill out to document and keep track of their classes. This is important to ensure that professors are doing their job efficiently and meeting their required quotas.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

A few of the rules when being in class as a Professor is to keep the students behaved, focused, and on task, have a solid lesson plan, be respectful to students, try to keep it as interactive as possible, and to report any misbehaviors or importances to the Senior Leadership Team/College Academic Administration as needed.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

Since I’ve been on SRP for quite a while, I’ve had a taste of a lot of different roles and encounters on the server. I’ve been a Highschool Student, a College student, on both the Bobcat and Spartan Volleyball Teams, a College Professor, in the Karakura Police Department, EMS, and I was also a Shop Owner at one point. This has given me a lot of insight on what it’s like to be in different positions on the server and allowed me to have a variety of experiences generally.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

College Professors are the qualified educators of Karakura’s College. They are expected to complete a minimum of 15 classes per period that are interactive and educational while supervising and ensuring the expected behaviors of a College Student. After completing the required 15 classes, a Professor is set to receive 450.000 yen. If a professor goes over their quota and completes an extra 10 classes, they receive a bonus of 50.000 yen – totaling their salary for that period to 500.000 yen.
Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
R
eijiro Yokoma is a rather tall Austrian-Japanese male, standing at 6’6’’. He was fit-looking, as he took fitness and health very seriously. He’d have wolfish dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and a nonchalant looking facial expression. While he may look easy-going, it wasn’t hard for him to assert authority or be demanding. His number one priority was making sure his students did their best and understood his material completely, and he made sure to guarantee that each student had their best knowledge by offering extra help to anyone who needed it. He believes that knowledge isn’t the only important virtue but character is important also, and communicates that with his students. Reijiro gets along with his coworkers well, and has no problem communicating with them if needing or giving assistance. He’s very friendly and open-minded, and plans to stay in Karakura for as long as he can.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Kindly, ask them to stop and lower their voices. If they continued, I’d ask them to stop again and to save the noise for after school, off of school grounds.
A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I would ask to student to discontinue their disturbance first, and if they continued, I’d talk to them privately. If I wasn’t able to get through to them, I’d dismiss them from the class and if their behavior became too inappropriate or not that of a College Student, I’d most likely report the student to the SLT.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would point to the corresponding organ as he explained the function of each one, scanning the classroom to see if anyone looked confused or wasn’t paying attention.

/me s
miles tenderly at his class as he watches them file into the classroom, clearing his throat and starting the introduction to the lesson as they all settled.

/me
scans the room after making an inquiry, gesturing for a student who’s hand raised to answer.

Backstory

Reijiro had a normal childhood. Both of his parents were always present, and for the most part, he was generally happy. He was raised in a small, comfy home in Austria and moved to France around the age of eighteen to pursue a higher education and gain independence. In France he met the mother of his only daughter, Ryumei, but they later separated due to disagreements and wanting to take different life paths. After teaching at a secondary school in France for around five years, he was offered a job in Japan which eventually brought him to Karakura in the end.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Reijiro Yokoma
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Yokoma
Given Name(s):
Rei, Jiro
Preferred Name:
Reijiro

Religious Denomination:
None
Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:

Austrian
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Taught at a University in France for about ten years before moving to Japan

Working Experience (# of years):

Secondary School Teacher (5 yrs)
College Professor (10 yrs)

Academic Degree:

Master’s in Biomedical Sciences

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biomedical Science
Minors:
Anatomy & Physiology and Neuroscience

Native Languages:

Austrian, French, Japanese
Other Languages:
N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

No, I do not.
Preferred Teaching Subject:
Anatomy & Physiology

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/mNv8RUsU

Users who are viewing this thread