players online

Meet Donnie Hendrix

wethecreature

Level 98
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺

An email would be sent out by an Anonymous sender and would contain a sketchy video. When clicked on, the audio would be bad and any video that played would be choppy.

༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺

A voice would play over a loading screen, speaking about the topic of the video.

"Hello Karakurans, surely you've heard of the infamous Donnie Hendrix by now, yes?"

"Well today, I have decided to interview him about his life... the end was quite interesting..."

"Enjoy the show."

༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺

This color represents the female interviewer
This color represents the interviewer's friend who randomly walked in (female)
This colour represents Donnie Hendrix

༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺

Hello Mr. Hendrix, If that is what you choose to be called.

I choose to be called Mr. Hendrix.

Okay, so I have a lot of questions for you.

I will answer every one of them till there are none

Everyone, you say?

Yes, everyone

Okay

No matter how personal they are

The interviewer motioned toward Donnie Hendrix's injuries.

Do you mind if I ask how you got those injuries?

By individuals… Masked Individuals. I attacked one of them after I identified one of them. Well, they attacked me, then I attacked them back.

Do you have any idea who they were?

No. I took off his mask though. I subdued the individual, leading to them going unconscious.

You seem like quite the fighter.

I am indeed… I knocked him out whilst sprawled across the floor.

What is your personal life like, do you have a family?

I have two daughters and a girlfriend. Hina Hendrix and I forgot the other. My girlfriend is named Quartney.

Somebody walked In

Uuuuuh

Sorry- Just some friends. She said to Donnie.

They walked out, and then walked back in, sitting down.

What was your childhood like?

My mother and father were both higher-ups in two different jobs. My mother was a judge, and my dad was a detective, who was promoted to Commissioner shortly before his death… I went to jail when I was younger…

I have a question for you if you don’t mind. Do you have anybody you’d want to keep proud that you looked or look up to?

Alex Koji… Rylu Koji

SM- Where did you learn your fighting skills?

I can just… fight

Hmmm, So naturally?

Yes.

So, what inspired you to be a newspaper writer?

Money, and Journalism

I see

Well, my time is up. One of my associates is coming here for a meeting, thank you for your time.

Suddenly everything would be cut out by white noise, and a couple of muffled sentences could be heard in the background

“FAME?”

“MONEY?”

“PAYMENT?”

“FAME?”

“MONEY?”

“THAT WASN’T PART OF THE DEAL.”

And then the muffled sound of the slamming of a door. The clip then fully ended. There would be no explanation as to who made it.

Users who are viewing this thread