mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Megalovania on Blockify

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your Minecraft Username?: NyehHehHeh1828
What's the title of your suggestion?: Megalovania on Blockify

What's your suggestion?:
Let's add Megalovania to Blockify! So many people want it!

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Megalovania on Blockify will give people stuff to talk about, listen to, and make memes about!

THE England

Level 23
Community Team
Event Team
Englandography
Englandography
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: NyehHehHeh1828
What's the title of your suggestion?: Megalovania on Blockify

What's your suggestion?:
Let's add Megalovania to Blockify! So many people want it!

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Megalovania on Blockify will give people stuff to talk about, listen to, and make memes about!
This is already a custom ringtone, it being added to Blockify would be weird

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
It definitely is possible, and would be nice to see more songs on blockify, however I’m unsure of the process this would entail and as the current NBS artist it’d be quite the workload haha

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
Neutral
Adding more songs would be cool, but then again, people would start spamming songs and it'll get annoying real fast. Also would feel unfair to the person that has it as a custom ringtone to just add it for free later on.

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Neutral
Adding more songs would be cool, but then again, people would start spamming songs and it'll get annoying real fast. Also would feel unfair to the person that has it as a custom ringtone to just add it for free later on.
You can always go to your MC settings and turn the music volume down or turn your MC off all in general.

Classicalist

Level 86
New songs to blockify would be nice, I know some got removed like the Yakuza ones. No idea why HOWEVER more blockify songs would mean less options for custom ringtones.

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
New songs to blockify would be nice, I know some got removed like the Yakuza ones. No idea why HOWEVER more blockify songs would mean less options for custom ringtones.
Not necessarily, you can still order a custom ringtone that’s the same song as one that’s already on blockify, you’ll just receive a different rendition of the song and it will be capped to 30 seconds. I’ve had a couple people order the same song a few times and they’ll be given the option to select a different song or receive a new rendition

milkyram

Level 17
milkyram
milkyram
Omega+
Neutral
to be fair, people spam songs already so that wouldn't be anything new LMAO

anywho, i +1 this!!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're currently not adding more songs to the Blockify app! Nevertheless, you can always get a Custom Ringtone.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread