MeLikeToast
MeLikeToast
Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
MeLikeToast

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Akenaki#9514

How old are you? (Optional): 18

What is your time zone?: GMT +1:00 (Netherlands)

Describe your activity on the server: I have started playing fulltime since February 2021, and have played 20 days on SRP since.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have never been banned before.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, i fully acknowledge and accept the consequences.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The Janitor makes sure that anything on the schools property is clean, tidy and makes sure that if anything needs cleaning when asked by another faculty employee, the janitor goes to work immediately to clean it up.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been roleplaying on Minecraft since 2014, i know the ins and outs of roleplaying, i know what i can and can't do in terms of FailRP, FearRP, and anything else relating to roleplay, i have been a body actor on multiple YouTube channels with 10k+ subscribers from 2016-2019, i have minor experience in Voice Acting, i know how to act in chat when asked different questions, i am a serious roleplayer, but like to goof around sometimes when allowed to, if something i'm doing is not right and/or against the roleplaying rules, i make sure to change it immediately, i am a responsible person so i don't troll and/or do anything against the rules.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
-
https://schoolrp.net/threads/aikos-jsl-application.36711/ - JSL Request, denied.
- https://schoolrp.net/threads/rank-request.36064/ - Grade 12 request, accepted.
- https://schoolrp.net/threads/hisokas-service-dog-request.27482/ - Service dog request, accepted.
- https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-12-request.37204/ - Another grade 12 request, accepted.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I stay calm, warning them multiple to times to respect any faculty employee, i remind them that it is against the rules and that i will send them to detention if they do not stop disrespecting a faculty employee, if i am not allowed to send the student to detention, i call in a teacher or faculty member that is allowed to, and ask them politely to send the student to detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I stay calm, standing inbetween them, telling them to quit fighting and send them both to detention, if i for some reason can't get inbetween them, i will immediately call in another faculty employee to assist me, if a faculty employee is not available, i will raise my voice telling both students to go to detention, but staying calm.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I ask the school employee politely to stop being innapropriate and doing dangerous stuff on the job, if a higherup is available, i call them in, if nobody is available, and the employee does not stop being inappropriate, i will raise my voice slightly to ask them to stop, meanwhile i gather evidence so i can later on report them to the higherups.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? I sit down relaxed, drinking coffee and chatting with any other employees in the break room, maybe goof around a little bit, but mostly staying serious.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would grab the mop, soaking it in the soapy bucket of water, whilst slowly cleaning the floor.
/me She would put on her rubber gloves, soaking a sponge into the soapy bucket of water and would proceed to clean the toilet.
/me She would grab the broom and would proceed to sweep the floor, gathering the dust and dirt onto a pile, she would then proceed to grab the whisk broom and dust pan, which she would then use to gather the dirt and dust which she would throw away into the trash can.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Aiko D. Luck
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Aiko

Age (Minimum is 25): 28
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: College
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Medical Assisting Degree
Minors: Health Administration Minor, Health Care Studies Minor

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Aiko has always been interested in helping people whenever and wherever she can, ever since her parents passed away from a terminal illness when she was 13, she has wanted to become a Nurse to make people better, this was the reason and motivation for her to start studying for a Medical degree, she completed a Medical Assisting Degree in 2015 and has since never been able to get the job she wanted, due to lack of money and experience she could not become a registered nurse, and ever since the day she graduated she has been getting low paying jobs just so she could get by, a friend of her referred her to Karakura High School, which luckily had Nurse and Janitor applications open! Due to the fact she knew she did not have enough experience, and the fact that she was out of a job, she decided to apply for Janitor, even though it was not her first choice, it meant that she could finally get the money to get a better degree, she always cleaned at her parents because they were always working, and ever since she was alone she has thoroughly cleaned every apartment she has lived in ever since. This was her last chance, she got nervous when she wanted to send in her application, so she decided to wait it out just a little bit longer, and meanwhile started teaching herself all about janitorial equipment, if she were to ever get accepted and get questioned about her experience, she would be able to name most if not all janitorial equipment, which would hopefully get her the job. Besides, she was pretty sure she would get accepted because the job didn't require any majors or minors, just a high school diploma. She was extremely confident into getting accepted into the job, and she was looking forward to everything she could do.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am extremely active and have been looking for a Faculty job for a while now, and while yes, i lack experience in a school environment, i am hoping to gain experience with a fairly simple and easy job, which should be easy with my roleplaying experience, this is why i am hoping to get accepted over the other applicants.

Extra

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately, there's no longer a position open for Janitor as another applicant has been chosen for this role. Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to apply.

The School Employee faction has now reached its capacity (25)
If you wish to work within the school, I recommend applying for Teacher or Professor! Or wait until another spot opens up.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread