Check out our YouTube channel.

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Melissa's College Application

Discussion in 'College Applications' started by Mist, May 23, 2020.

1. Mist

Mist United States Level 1

Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    COLLEGE STUDENT APPLICATION

FORMAT Out-Of Character Information

IGN:
    HeavenfireRP

Discord Tag: Heavenfire#5643

Current Grade: 12th

Previous Applications:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/split-personalitys-application.23473/

Any bans/Kicks: yes for erp but I am very sorry and regret everything I did that day.

What is your motivation for applying for College?: I would like to attend college classes and sooner or later apply to be hospital staff. I would also like to experience what it would be like to roleplay as a college student.

How should a College Student behave during class?: A college student should listen to the teacher and be a punctual student By acting acording to the teachers/staffs rules and regulations.

How should a College Student speak to School Staff?: A college student should speak to staff in a respective and orderly manner. They should always be respectful and ready to help out in any way they can at any time.

You see another College Student being immature and possibly harming school property, What do you do?: I would record them doing the situation before tell them to stop if they continued to cause trouble I would Get a teacher or school staff member.

Do you understand you can be kicked from College and placed back down to Grade-12 for acting immature and disruptive?: yes I understand completely and I intend to be a good student and not get into trouble.

In-Character Information Character

Name
    : Melissa "kurome" Ikari celestyn Kamodo

Characters Date of Birth: 4/20/2001

Character Description: infront of you would stand a 5'0 foot tall female with long white hair, she'd have baby blue eyes and a scar on her neck That reads "Never Forget" her nails would be painted a slick black, aged have a hourglass body type looking to weigh 100lbs

Year of Graduation: 2020
    High-school achievments
    : none

Age Graduated: 18

Backstory: Melissa was born an identical twin to Mist Kamodo there mother being Koichi Kamodo who had decided to have a child with a random donor but after only 7 months her children were taken away from her due to the fact that she had gotten arrested on false accusations of gang violence. They were then adopted into a rich American family and were moved from there mother in London. The family they were adopted by would always help people that were poorer than them but were to scared to tell the children about there real mother. When Melissa and her sister mist turned six years old there adoptive father was diagnosed with cancer. A year after he was diagnosed he died in his sleep leaveing his wife and two adoptive daughter alone. A year after his death Melissa's mother started to invite strange men into there house after a wile this lead to her doing drugs and drinking alcohol, when she was drunk she would beat her and her sister leaveing them to themselves. After another year of dealing with this she was taken away by her aunt and was forced to leave her sister with her mother at the age of 10 she enrolled into a special program held at her school were she was allowed to travel the world going to different schools in forgine county's to study different cultures. She learned about many different cultures before moving to Japan at the age of 18 after hearing about her sisters murder from her biological mother. When she Arrived she was reunited with her biological mother Koichi Kamodo and had her name legally change back to what it was. She later was adopted by saito celestyn and Mizu Ikari. She later found out that Koichi was a college professor at karakura college and decided to enroll there to study medicine so she could one day hope to become a doctor.

IC letter:

Dear Donny ark
    Dean of karakura college

I very much thank you for even taking the time to read this letter and hope you like what you read. My name is melissa "kurome" Ikari Celestyn Kamodo, and I would gladly like to further my education at your college. It would truely be a honor if you accepted my appleciation and I was able to fallow my dream to be a doctor. I promise you that if I am accepted I will do my best to be a positive influence on my classmates, professors, and everyone around me. I really would like to further my education at your college because it has so many classes and opportunities I can invest myself in and can open my eyes to new opportunities and new chances to change my mind about what I would like to do in the future. I am very glad you took the time to read my application.

~Sincerely~
    ~Melissa "Kurome" Ikari Celestyn Kamodo~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: May 30, 2020 at 10:32 PM