Check out our YouTube channel.

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Melissas Sign language Application

Discussion in 'Reviewed Applications' started by Mist, May 23, 2020.

1. Mist

Mist United States Level 1

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    IGN: Shorty00108

Language your character knows: sign language

How does your character know this Language: as a child Melissa didnt have many friends as she was a very self conscious person and had almost not confidence in herself. She didnt have many friends and found it hard to talk to most people. Her English teacher noticed this and decided to pair her up with a deaf girl named amari on a school project. The project was to write a essay on how to communicate with people even though they are deaf. Melissa struggled on comeing up with a prompt and proper idea for the essay until amari decided to teach Melissa sign language. It took a wile but she learned how to talk fluently in sign language and they presented there project in sign language demonstrating all that they had learned about one another even tho it was hard for her to communicate.

Last edited: May 24, 2020
  2. Mistalee

Mistalee Germany Level 74 Senior Administrator

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Mistalee
    DENIED.
    - As of current, this language hasn't been actually added to the server and is still in configuration.
    - You'll be notified of when this language is actually available in the future.

- If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to message me on Discord.
    Don't worry, I don't bite. My Tag is; Knot#2096