Level 5
[OOC section]
In Game Name: MemeulousEyes

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?: Most days of the week for a few hours

Do you have discord? Yes, Mine is rawrxd#5013

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Once for max warns

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I will inform the relevant Peopleif I'm going inactive

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I do

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The role of Janitor is a role shunted most times, to the side although it is a very important role. The janitor of a school keeps it clean an up to standards to teach. A janitor needs to clean up after all the students, without a janitor a school would be extremely unsanitary. Said role can sometimes be a revolting job, but a very needed job in the school community, without one a school could not function.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No I do not

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I started roleplaying on SchoolRP and quickly got the hang of it, I'm usuallyable to know what to do in a tough roleplaying situation. being a veteran of SchoolRP I've always looked for something more, and I believe this is it.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: A janitor's job is to clean, in a Schools prespective, the janitor needs to keep the school up to sanitary standards, A janitor can also need to be a handyman, fixing electrics and those sorts of things, heating and AC too.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would deal with the situation in a calm and collected manner, I need to set an example to others. Firstly I would ask said student to calm down, if the student doesn't then I would ask again, if they do nothing then I would threaten punishment or informing a higher member of staff, if still nothing, I would inform a higher member of staff to deal with the student.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Before beginning said work, I would make sure of 2 things, firstly that I understood what I was supposed to do. Then that I had everything that I needed to do the job. When I start the job, I would make sure to work as much as needed using my knowledge I have of the job. I would also make sure that no students or other my co workers would be near if said job was too dangerous for any others to be around. Once I would finish the job, I would check to make sure I had done everything perfectly before I would continue with my day making absolutely sure that everything was as needed and that nothing was missed.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would first ask if my co-worker is accidently doing this job, If they accidently did said thing or if it was intentional. I would then give them some reasons they shouldn't be doing said thing. If they don't stop I would immediately tell them I would be going to a higher member of staff, needless to say I asked them to stop.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Charlie Fawcett
Chosen Job: Janitor

Motivation for Joining KHS: I would like to become a KHS Janitor as I loved my time as a student here and after years of travelling I would like to come back to do a job that I saw in my time, unfinished, I also dislike desk jobs, this seems like a job that would keep me on my feet all day. I also loved the community and atmosphere of KHS so I would love to come back to the school.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 27

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be chosen over others as I feel I would be an asset to the school, I was always a very organised child so I would like to use my abilities to be organised to help the school. I would put much effort into my work as a Janitor and I feel that a finished job can make me feel like a finished person. Thank you for reading my application and I hope to be a help to the school if accepted.

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
As of right now, I do not find you suitable for the role.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread