mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied mental health education teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toneithia

Level 0
In Game Name: Toneithia

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Mental education teacher and councillor.

How often do you log onto the server?: When I have the time, about 5-7 times a week if I dont have alot of activities.

Do you have discord? yes.

Do you have a microphone? yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: not that I can recall.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: indeed,

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Toneithia is a very sensetive person. She isn't one of those who has struggled in her past but still she loves to help others. she thinks that her job is not just about teaching other students about mental and physical help but helping them understand. she loves to teach students in a more fun way to make the class more "entertaining" and understandable. she is highly educated in mental and physical health and has had other jobs at hospitals and schools. she is quite young so she considers herself more understanding than most teachers. because of her age she finds it difficult to find jobs. she colors her hair alot depending on her mood, she is quite thin but not unhealthy thin, she wears makeup daily, her eyes are big, and her jawline is strong. her family lives in New york but she is originally from Scotland. She doesnt have any siblings but she grew up with a cat being her best friend. in school she was always seen as the "perfect girl everyone adore" after a while she got tired of the role and gave the attention to her friend instead, she started studying music but she shortly understood it was not her thing so instead she left her music career and went to college. she continued her education at medical school and got a job at a hospital as mental support help in New york.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: not at this server but I have been working as teachers at other small servers.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been roleplaying on this server for almost a year. at other servers I've mostly been playing students or residents. last year I got a job at a server as a caretaker. After 1 week my pc broke down and i was unable to get on so I lost the job.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: of course. give advice to students, make them feel better, take the job over the a doctor if needed, teach students about mental and physical health and give them the help they need.

for example:- a teacher says a student has been acting strange all day/havent paid attention/hasnt been focusing on school etc. I'll call them into a meeting and talk about it.
-a friend of a student is worried about the student. I'll talk to the them both sepperately.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I ask him to calm down and explain the problem. if the student wont stop I'll call into a meeting with the principal or someone else higher than my role.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I want to help the principal by all circumstances but if I belive it's to dangerous and it puts a risk to my life I simply won't do it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: If I belived it was important for the school community i'd wait before informing it to the principal. if I belived it was wrong and to dangerous I'd informit to the principal by once.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Toneithia Jupiter.
Chosen Job: mental health education teacher

Motivation for Joining YHS: I wanted to be role in something other than student related. when you're a student you don' seem important but If i get the job I can finally say that I do something.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: because im highly interested, I have both IC and OOC'ly experience with mental health, I've been on the server for a long time so I know how things work, I have never broken a rule knowing it, and I'm very responsible and mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread