players online

Denied Mental health teacher #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toneithia

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): @Toneithia
Previous bans: I have none.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, I do.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm usually on for about 1-3 hours per day. During the weekends I’m on for about 1-5 hours per day depending on school work.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes, I do not use it though. I‘m mostly active on Discord or skype.

Do you have a microphone? Not exactly, I do have my phone and a good headset though.

List your current and past applications: I applied for the same role, currently it has not been accepted or denied.

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to experience a role different than "student", I'd like people to treat me different than they do when I have the role "student". Trust is a very important thing for me and if people look at me as a teacher and I feel like I can achieve that trust and respect which I appreciate a lot. I want to feel like I’m giving something to the students and the server. I think "student" is a boring role for me, If I get the role I can actually say that my character do something for a living. I've been teaching on other servers before, so I have some experience.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes, I have.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? I'd apply an OOC and IC application with the format provided.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:

-show respect to the teacher(s) and other students.

-no Phones

- no talking without permission.

-No bad behavior or language.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
as I mentioned earlier, I have experience with being a teacher, so I know how to act in different situations. also, I've learned a lot of the other teachers on the server.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

-Trainee

-New qualified teacher

-Qualified teacher, leaning and skills

-Head of department

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes, I have, and I do.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I'd change the way teachers act around students and teachers outside the school. I have observed the teachers being immature and unprofessional. of course, they have their own life but acting like that in front of their own students is irresponsible after my meaning.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

The teachers in game, and out of game have the same role: to educate, and help the students the best way possible. They should also help the students with choosing further education.

Teachers get a different salary depending on their role and where they live.

In their spare time they do what every grown up would do. go shopping, cook dinner, hang out with friends, read, watch tv. it depends on their own interests. they may use some of their spare time planning their students’ education, or correcting tests and homework.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: The server is all about making it seem realistic, without the teachers would we have the school? in real life almost everyone have access to school, so without it, it wouldn't seem realistic.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Trainee= Teachers in training, they assist the teacher.

NQT= teachers who are almost fully qualified, they can host lessons with permission.

QTLS= Teachers who are qualified, they can host lessons without permission.

HD= teachers who control their department, They give permission to the NQTs lessons.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The lesson planning system that the school works on is called for a must have /should have/could have system.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Toneithia is a very sensitive person, but kind. She isn't one of those who has struggled in her past but still she loves to help others. she thinks that her job is not just about teaching other students about mental and physical help but helping them understand what the theme contains. she loves to teach students in a more "fun" way to make the class more "entertaining" and understandable. she is highly educated in mental and physical health and has had other jobs at hospitals and schools. she is quite young, so she considers herself more understanding than most teachers. because of her age she has difficulty finding jobs. she loves to play with her hair a lot depending on her mood, so she colors it, put in extensions, curls it though she has originally curly hair, and other things. she is quite thin but not unhealthy thin, she wears makeup daily, her eyes are big, and her jawline is strong, her family lives in New York but she is originally from Scotland. She doesn’t have any siblings, but she grew up with a cat being her best friend. in school she was always seen as the "perfect girl everyone adored» but after a while she got tired of the role and gave the attention to her friend instead. she started studying music, but she shortly understood it was not her thing so instead she left her music career and went to college. she continued her education at medical school and got a job at a hospital as mental support in New York. she then moved in hope for a new job and a new life.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I'd calmly ask them to stop swearing and get to class. I'd also inform them of the consequences. if they didn’t follow my orders, I'd send them to detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

I'd make a loud sound to get their attention and make them aware of the consequences and what their further education would be like if they did not pay attention. thereby I’d write down the names of the students that were disturbing the lesson.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

Toneithia would look relaxed paying attention to the people talking and socializing herself.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me She'd look serious at the student as she crossed her arms patiently.

/me she'd sit down beside the student as she sipped from a mug containing tea.
/me She'd run her hands through her hair as she looked through the homework, for every time a student made a sound, she'd look up at them with a serious expression.

/me she'd wipe off the whiteboard as the student calmly

BACKSTORY

Toneithia lived in Scotland until she was 5 years old. She then moved to New York to live with her dad while her mom remained in Scotland. they were not divorced, or separated, her dad simply had to work in New York. when she became older she started showing interest in music, that’s what made her extremely popular in school. she often delivered an amazing act at talent shows but she lost her interest after middle school. Instead she started looking at other people and their opinions and feelings. she always showed an interest in others life and people described her as "the wallflower" she liked that title, but she felt like she didn’t express her meaning enough. Her friends didn’t know what she felt, but she knew what they felt. she knew all about mental health, but they didn’t have a clue. it was because of that interest her father signed her up for a the******. not because she needed help but because she wanted to learn more. she started attending the therapy sessions, and after a while she started helping the the****** at only age 17. there was something about helping others she enjoyed, but there were too many grownups who had ridiculous reasons for coming there, so she quit. she understood counselling grownups wasn’t her thing, she started looking into music again, but her opportunity had gone long away. so, she went to college, thereby a medical school. after a while she felt she had already learned what needed to be learn so the dropped out of the school and got a job in New York as a mentally support help on a hospital where she also taught teenagers about mental health. she helped patients choose between hard decisions, help them cope with death of a close one, etc. after her mom moved in with them she moved out to Japan where she now hopes to find a job at a school.

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Toneithia Jupiter
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Toneithia/Tone
Preferred Name: (for students) Miss Jupiter (other) Tone or Toneithia.

Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: British
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2 years
Working Experience (# of years): 3 years

Academic Degree: licentiate

Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Math
Minors: English

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Norwegian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Mental and physical health, physical theory.

Additional notes about your application (if any): I wrote an application on "school employee" and misunderstood a question. thats why im writing another one. I do not know if its been accepted or denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread