KokiRP_1

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
KokiRp_1#2039

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
I have no Bans or warns

What is your timezone?:
CST [Central Standard Time]

Describe your activity on the server:
I wasn't so active in the beginning of the year or end of last year since my PC isn't working, But i'm back and have been on the server for about a couple weeks straight.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand that if i am inactive I will be removed/demoted,

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Teaching assistant

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A teaching assistant works under the supervision of another teacher and has the responsibility of giving learners additional instructions and attention. They are commonly found in both private and public learning institutions. Also, childcare institutions and religious institutions employ teaching assistants to help them manage learners at different levels.
Teaching assistants help the teacher grade tests and ensure homework is done. Teachers get most of their feedback about the performance of students from the teaching assistant. They are actively involved in the creation of lesson plans and student development.
-Monitoring the students every time. This applies in class, during breaks or school trips
-Helping the teacher get ready for classes by ensuring that learning materials and equipment are ready
-Improve learner's behavior through enforcing rules set up by the institution or the relevant education body
-Assist the teacher with record- keeping. This can be achieved through monitoring the class attendance and maintaining an updated list of the class performance
-Reinforcing lessons that were given previously by teachers through reviewing content with learners on a one on one level

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have done a lot of different Roleplay servers before I found SRP I’ve been on SRP for most of my day’s know I started SRP so i know all the rules to Roleplay and now to deal with most of confliction’s ICLY and i have been a mod on a server.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I do not have any other applications.

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am currently a College Student with a bachelor's degree

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

She would ask the student to not speak like that towards her and would ask to show more respect. If their behavior were to continue she would then take action and bring said student to the VP’s (Vice Principals) office. If the VP were not there she would check the Principal's office.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I would yell at the two students getting in between them, or attempting to break up the fight. After doing so I would then sit them down somewhere checking to see how bad their injuries are, and if they needed to go to the nurse. If they did, I would take them to the nurse so they can get patched up and taken care of. I would then give them detention and make a report about the incident to one of the higher ups.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

I would tell them how they should not be acting that way. I would tell them how it is inappropriate and unprofessional. Then after scolding them for acting that way I would tell them that I would be telling the higher ups about the incident.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When entering the room, I would be as quiet as possible as to not disturb others who might be inside. I would then walk over and get a cup of coffee, as I would then walk over to my work space. I would grab my notebook, pencil, and eraser looking thoroughly through my notes, preparing for the next class.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
&aShe would go to the teacher and move her head upwards, as she would stand there she would wait for the paper to be handed to her so she can hand them out, after receiving the stack of papers, she would neaten them up and walk around passing each person a piece of paper, after she would finish she would go to the front and stand still with grand smile.

/me &aShe would open the teacher's door walking out she would run to the printer room to copy, homework assignments, after doing so she would wonder back to the teachers room, opening the door with her free hand she would close it with her free hand too, she would place the copied paper’s on the desk.

/me &aShe would watch the teacher leave the room, as doing so she would scan the room, she spoke in a gently voice to tell the class to be silent until the teacher got back, she would walk around between the desk, she would watch each one of them, and expected their behavior, wandering back to the front of the room, she would look over at the teacher who was coming back.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Haykui ‘Hay’ Yoshi

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Miss

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Literature, Mathematics, and History

Minors:
Criminology, Law Enforcement

Backstory
Haykui Yoshi, when she was young she grew up in a nice home, with loving parents. Her parents gave her everything she could ever ask for. Though she was picked on sometimes during school, she persevered and was the bigger person. Eventually the bullying stopped when she didn't pay any attention to them. As she gradually got older she became more and more independent everyday and wasn't relying on her parents much anymore besides for support. They were very proud of her, when she reached 7th grade her grades were absolutely spotless. She would do everything she could to help others out, she would use her free time during school to help other teachers out, this caused her to start to love helping out and being useful to teachers. She would spend all of her free time out of school studying on how to become a teaching assistant since that became something she really wanted to do, she would also go to shelters, help out the elderly, and make money for charity. She would also help out plan out school events, the teachers and most students loved her. Her bullies then began to grow jealous and envious of her. When she became a freshman in high school, the bullying
grew worse. Her parents were very scared and worried for their child. At some point a teacher began to notice the
bullying and harassment. He had brought it up to the Principal, and with doing so the Principal called the bullies and parents along Haykui and her parents for a meeting. The Principal yelled at the 3 girls involved, they found witnesses and footage of the bullying. The Principal had shown the footage to everyone involved. Haykui's parents were absolutely devastated to see such horror. Seeing how their daughter was mistreated for days upon end. One of the bullies parents however would not take this and tried to defend their child saying how they had every right to treat her in such demeanor. They tried explaining to the Principal how in middle school Haykui Yoshi had physically and verbally harassed the three students, and that they only retaliated because of it. Though they had no evidence to back up this claim. After this, the Principal was fed up with how they were acting. She gave the parents and the bullies an earful. After the meeting the Principal wished to speak with Haykui and her parents. She suggested that maybe she should transfer schools. A month before this meeting, Haykui's aunt had called her mom, asking them to come visit her in Karakura Japan. Haykui's mom brought this up to her husband and daughter, Haykui's dad then had a suggestion that maybe they should just move to Kakura since they have a lot of family there. So after about 2 months of preparing they moved to Kakura Japan. Haykui was very excited to be able to spend more time with her family. Haykui was then transferred to Kakura High School and finally started a new and exciting school life. After some years of living in Kakura, Haykui graduated top of her class in High School. She was offered to go into a prestige college, she of course took this offer within a heartbeat. She majored in Literature, Mathematics, and History. She got her degree in all three of the classes that she had majored in.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I joined so I can help out teachers, some teachers struggle on their first day of teaching or even they struggle now! Plus I want to make their job alittle easier. I will make sure to do my absolute best and help out to the best of my ability to ensure that teachers are more relieved and aren’t as stressed all of the time.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I feel like I should be accepted because, I understand a teachers struggle and how hard it can be to work with

Misbehaved students, which would kinda help the teachers if they had a little helping hand in their work. I'm very hard working and dedicated, I feel as though I’d be a nice asset to the faculty.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: No questions at all.

Do you have any questions?:
No questions at least not at this current time.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- The responses to your questions were copied from a popular careers website; plagiarism is taken serious when marking applications, I'll allow you re-apply, however if you repeat this offence you'll be blacklisted from applying for School Employee.
- The role "Teaching Assistant" no longer exists; the role was merged with Tutor, they're the same.

A teaching assistant works under the supervision of another teacher and has the responsibility of giving learners additional instructions and attention. They are commonly found in both private and public learning institutions. Also, childcare institutions and religious institutions employ teaching assistants to help them manage learners at different levels.

Teaching assistants help the teacher grade tests and ensure homework is done. Teachers get most of their feedback about the performance of students from the teaching assistant. They are actively involved in the creation of lesson plans and student development.

[SOURCE]

You may re-apply in 14 days with a new application.
DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread