Level 38
Vexosphere
Vexosphere
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: Vexosphere
What's the title of your suggestion?: Metro Re-Adjustments

What's your suggestion?:

Hi!

Have you found the metro sounds… annoying? Yeah, me too- it tries to be in the style of MC but… it’s just too squeaky- what is my suggestion? Well, updating those sounds and even more. Click to see links!

(Polish announcement sound of the train arrival, PKP Intercity - i find them very relaxing) Re-adjustment of announcement sound pick #1 VERY RECOMMENDED

(More something in the style of SRP) Re-adjustment of announcement sound pick #2 VERY RECOMMENDED

(Door closing sounds and brakes whine!!! I absolutely love this and it would be SOO Immersive to use metro if it was implemented.) OPTIONAL BUT ADD IT PLSS

(Sound of the train inside! It would be also cool to be implemented.) OPTIONAL

Okay, now lets talk about the second part of the suggestion; time you have to wait for train is sometimes too long, and trains arent fast enough. I tested with @Emiliaok and with 100% speed attribute, you can travel faster by running from Plaza to Shopping District than using the train itself; which makes metro useless, and thats not the point right? Previous metro was alot faster (but less cool, i agree)

So yeah, it’d be cool for re-adjusting it! With new sounds and speed, i’m pretty sure everyone would use Metro.

KEEP IN MIND THAT MAIN POINT OF THE SUGGESTION IS REPLACING THESE CURRENT ANNOYING SILLY SOUND!!! If its not possible to add more sounds, then yeah its fine but at least make the current one less annoying :sob: (sorry for author who made that sound:c) And re-adjust the speed! That’s all.

Thank you for reading.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
- More immersive feeling of the metro (Current sounds of trains are… annoying :sob:) ((FOR MY EARS ATLEAST SORRY))
- It will encourage people to use metro more often!

Last edited:

Vexosphere

Level 38
Vexosphere
Vexosphere
Notable

I like the sounds the train makes more than the ones you gave as examples
everyone has their opinion, yeah- HOWEVER, HOW??? these current sounds are so.. weird-

also, these are just examples! what about the speed of the metro? it should be adjusted :D

Leo_14

Level 36
leo_14
leo_14
Omega

I like the Train sounds personally

And most people who use the trains are usually newer players as they cannot afford cars (I understand some players with 100 percent speed do not have cars either however most players with 100 speed just run where they want to anyway) So I feel the trains although they offer the RP experience they are more or less made to offer the newer players faster methods of getting to the main locations.

Users who are viewing this thread