Basic Information

Name:
Miara DeSantis

Height:
5’6

Weight:
128lbs

Build:
Miara's body has a classic hourglass shape, which is considered by many to be the epitome of femininity. Her waistline is considerably narrower than her hips and bust, creating a curvy and sensual silhouette. Her hips and bust are complete and well-rounded, emphasizing her feminine features. The hourglass shape is often admired for its symmetry and balance, and Miara's figure is a perfect example of this coveted body type.

Skin Color:
Miara's skin has a warm, golden-brown tone that radiates vitality and beauty. The sun has left its mark in the form of a healthy, natural tan that enhances her already stunning features. Overall, her complexion is smooth, even, and blemish-free, reflecting her inner radiance and inspiring those around her.

Eye Color:
Her eyes were a striking shade of hazel, with flecks of green and gold that seemed to dance in the light. The outer ring of her iris was a dark brown, which gradually faded into a lighter shade towards the center. The overall effect was mesmerizing, as if her eyes held a world of secrets waiting to be uncovered. As she spoke, her eyes seemed to sparkle with a mischievous glint, adding to her already captivating personality.

Hair Style:
Her hair is a luxurious cascade of tightly wound curls that spill down her back, grazing the top of her delicate waistline. Each strand seems to have a life of its own, twisting and turning in perfect harmony to create a stunning array of texture and movement. The deep, rich color of her locks glows in the sunlight, and it's hard to resist the urge to reach out and run your fingers through the soft, springy coils.

Hair Color:
Her hair is a rich shade of dark chocolate brown with hints of warm caramel. The color is lustrous and radiant, catching the light correctly to create a subtle shimmer. The hair is styled in curls, with the individual strands falling in soft, cascading layers that frame her face and accentuate her features.

Fashion:

Date of Birth:
Born on August 6th

Place of Birth:
Nestled in the northern region of Italy, Verona is a picturesque city known for its rich cultural history and stunning architecture. It is also the birthplace of Miara, which adds to the city's allure and charm.

Nationality:
Italian

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

General Appearance:

Appearance:
Miara is an absolute beauty, with skin kissed by the sun and radiates health and vitality. Her long, curly hair is a rich chocolate brown, with warm caramel highlights that catch the light and create a striking blend of shadows and highlights. Every strand seems to have a life of its own, bouncing and swaying with each movement she makes. As she walks, her hair cascades down her back in gorgeous waves that seem to go on forever. However, her eyes are the real showstopper - a captivating hazel shade with green and gold flecks that dance in the light. The outer ring of her iris is a deep, rich brown that gradually fades into a lighter shade towards the center. As you gaze into her eyes, you can quickly lose yourself in their depths, as if they hold a world of secrets waiting to be uncovered.
Miara's tattoos only add to her allure, adorning her spine, ribcage, and arm, going up to her collarbone. They are intricate and delicate, adding a touch of edginess to her already alluring personality. Her hourglass figure is simply perfect, with a narrow waistline that flares out into full, well-rounded hips and busts. She is pretty tall, and her curves are accentuated by how she carries herself - with confidence and grace that is truly mesmerizing.

Personality:
Miara is an exceptional woman who radiates confidence and intelligence, setting her apart from others. Her severe and composed demeanor is balanced by a carefree and relaxed attitude that she shares only with her closest friends. However, her reserved and cautious nature towards unfamiliar people may give the impression of her being distant and unapproachable. Despite her admirable qualities, Miara's flaw lies in her tendency to be overly critical of herself and others, which can lead to a sense of dissatisfaction and disappointment. Beneath her poised exterior, Miara struggles with a deep-seated fear of vulnerability and failure, which sometimes holds her back from taking risks and pursuing her passions due to the constraints of her childhood. Nevertheless, her unwavering self-confidence and intellectual prowess make her an individual to be respected, yet her inner struggles make her a multifaceted character with hidden depths.

Character Voice:
When Miara speaks, her words are imbued with a clear and unmistakable Italian accent, lending a unique and charming quality to her speech.

Hobbies:
Miara is an adventure seeker who loves spending her free time exploring the great outdoors. She finds solace in hiking and enjoys the physical challenge it brings. She also has a passion for fitness and can often be found working out at the gym. When she's not on the trails or at the gym, you can spot her cruising around on her motorcycle, feeling the wind in her hair and the freedom of the open road.
Skills:
Miara is a skilled martial artist, having undergone extensive training in various disciplines such as muay Thai and kickboxing. With her mastery of these fighting styles, Miara is capable of delivering powerful strikes and executing precise techniques with ease. Her proficiency in martial arts is a testament to her dedication and hard work in the field, and she continues to hone her skills to become an even more formidable fighter.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

BackStory:

"A Business Deal: The Marriage of Convenience"
Federico and Giovanna DeSantis' marriage was a complex one. Giovanna had always been deeply in love with Federico, but for him, their marriage was merely a business transaction that would benefit his company. He had tricked Giovanna into believing a romantic tale that never existed in his heart to seal the deal with her. It wasn't until after they were married that Giovanna realized the harsh truth about her husband's intentions. Federico had married her to grow his business and gain an advantage over his most prominent rival by joining forces with her family. The deception in their marriage led to a strained relationship between the two, with Giovanna feeling betrayed and hurt by Federico's actions. Despite this, they tried to make it work, and eventually, they welcomed a daughter into their lives, Miara.

"Teaching the Ropes: Business Lessons for the Young Heiress"
Maria DeSantis, with her long, curly brown hair and bright hazel eyes, was the first-born and eldest daughter of her family. Her parents, who were proud of her at first, held high expectations for her and wanted her to be obedient and perfect. They molded her into the image of what her father wanted her to be. As the heiress to his successful business, her father taught her the importance of business at a young age.
Miara's childhood was a constant struggle between pleasing her father and following her heart. While she was grateful for the opportunities her father's wealth had provided her, she felt trapped and suffocated by his expectations. On the surface, she appeared obedient and compliant, but underneath it all, she was a deeply conflicted and complex child. Miara dreamed of exploring the world outside of business, discovering new hobbies, and pursuing her passions. Still, her father's plans for her future left little room for her desires and ambitions. Despite her struggles, however, Miara remained determined to carve out a life for herself that aligned with her values and beliefs. Her journey toward self-discovery and personal fulfillment was not an easy one, but it was ultimately worth the sacrifices she had to make along the way.

"Breaking Free: Escape from a Life of Control and Confinement"
Miara had always felt suffocated by the strict rules and regulations imposed by her father. She yearned for independence and freedom, but the DeSantis family was not one to tolerate disobedience. One day, after a particularly heated argument with her family, Miara boldly decided to leave. She knew that she couldn't stay in the same environment any longer, so she packed a bag with some essentials and set off searching for a new life. As she wandered the streets, unsure of where to go, she eventually found herself outside the home of a family friend she trusted and felt safe with. After explaining her situation to them, they welcomed her with open arms and offered her a place to stay. Miara felt relief wash over her as she settled into her new surroundings, grateful for the chance to start over and live life on her terms.
The family consisted of a kind and loving Mother and three children - two boys and a little girl. From the moment Miara arrived, she was treated like a family member by the others. The Mother took her under her wing and ensured she was well-rested and happy. The boys, who were around her age, became her best friends and confidantes. The little girl, who was just a toddler then, looked up to Miara like a big sister.
Living with the family was a breath of fresh air for Miara. For the first time, she felt like she had control over her destiny. Miara's character development was significant during her time with the family. With their support and encouragement, she grew into a confident and independent young woman. Living in an environment where she could pursue her passions and make her own decisions, she discovered her strengths and talents. Miara also became more assertive and outspoken. She learned to stand up for herself and speak her mind, which was never allowed in her father's household. The family helped her develop her communication skills, and she became an excellent listener and observer. She also learned the value of self-care and taking care of her mental health. The Mother encouraged her to take breaks and rest when she needed it. By the time Miara left the family, she was completely different. She had grown into a strong, confident, and independent woman ready to take on the world. She was grateful for the family's support and knew she would always have a special place in their hearts.
Leaving her family had its own set of disadvantages, and whether she liked it or not, she couldn't help but feel a sense of loss and loneliness. Despite feeling suffocated by her family's strict rules, she still missed the companionship of her kin. Starting afresh in a new environment was a huge emotional and mental challenge for her as she tried to navigate a new social dynamic and cope with the stress of adapting to a new lifestyle.

"New Beginnings and Old Wounds: A Chapter of Moving On"
Miara moved to Karakura to start a new life as an adult. She was determined to leave her past behind and start anew. However, it wasn't easy for her to adjust to the new surroundings. She felt lonely and lost, even though she was with her brothers. Amidst all the confusion and loneliness, Miara met many people, including a kind governor who worked at the town hall. The governor saw great potential in Miara and offered to adopt her. At first, Miara was hesitant to accept the offer, but she knew this was an opportunity to start afresh. Miara accepted the offer. She put on a mask of a kind, friendly, and perfect woman, hoping that it would help her move on from her past. However, deep down, she was haunted by the memories of her family and the guilt of leaving them behind. Despite her inner turmoil, Miara tried to fit into her new life. She made new friends and tried to be a good daughter to the governor. The governor was happy with her progress and saw great potential in her. Miara was grateful for the governor's kindness and support, but she knew that one day, all this facade she put on would come crashing down on her, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.
Miara was feeling an overwhelming sense of dread as she witnessed her sister's arrival in the new town. She knew that Ilayda had been sent by their parents in the hopes that she could keep her out of trouble, but Miara couldn't help but feel frustrated by the added responsibility. She had already established an emotional barrier between herself and her sister, knowing that it would be difficult to break down. As she waited, Miara couldn't help but feel like a prisoner, trapped in her own home with the weight of her family's expectations bearing down on her once again. Following the arrival of a new family member - a younger daughter adopted by her Mother, she began to feel the weight of added expectations to play the role of the older sister. Despite her best efforts, she couldn't fulfill this role for Ilayda or the new sister, which only added to the frustration and guilt plaguing her. The pressure to be a supportive and responsible older sibling was immense, and the guilt of not being able to fulfill this role was a constant source of distress for her. She longed to provide Ilayda and her new sister with the guidance and suppoat she needed, but the weight of responsibility was too much to bear.
As she went through life, she wore a mask to hide her true self. But gradually, tiny cracks appeared on the mask, indicating it was about to break. She feared that once it shattered, the person she was trying so hard to conceal would be exposed for all to see. A person she dreaded becoming but couldn't help but turn into.

TO BE CONTINUED....

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Relationships:
Family:

DeSantis
“I’ll always remember you, but it's no good memory.”
Federico DeSantis | Father
Giovanna DeSantis | Mother

"I never left you in my heart. You were always on my mind. I hope you forgive me for leaving to make a better life for both of us."
Ilayda DeSantis | Sister

Family friends:
Prasad

"You took me in like family and showed me a mother's love. Thank you."
Ro’sa Prasad | Mother figure

"Life with you three may be a wild ride, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Chaos is your family's middle name."
Renea Prasad | Sister
Ryusei Prasad | Brother
Ryker Prasad | Brother
Rui Prasad | Sister

Adoptive family: Kirishiki
"I may not have come from your blood, but you gave me a family and a home. Thank you for seeing potential in me and believing in me."
Noriko Kirishiki | Mother

"I may never be the sister you have hoped for, but I will still be a sister that tries."
Kaede Kirishiki | sister

"Uncle Tenny, I'll never get tired of your shena****ns. I love you, delulu doctor. "
Tenmongaku Kirishiki | Uncle

Close Friends
"Thanks for always being there for me, Cap! - you're my best friend. I appreciate everything you do for me."
Annika DuPont | Captain and Close friend

"You're more than just a friend; you're a shining light that brings joy and positivity to those around you. Thank you for being the wonderful person that you are."
Iza M. Croteu | Close Friend

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread