mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Michael Katz Biography

CriminalRP

Level 11
CriminalRP
CriminalRP
Notable

My life has been shit lately It has to get better than that. No mater the case Reach for the stars. - Michael Katz

[ Michael Katz ]
2024-07-27_17.50.38.png

Basic Information

First Name: Michael
Surname: Katz

Aliases:
LK69, Skulled

Height:
6'1

Weight:
180lbs

Build:
A strong athletic build.

Skin Color:
White

Eye Color:
Hazel

Hair Style:
Short Haircut.

Hair Color:
brown

Place of Birth:
Bogotá

Nationality:

United States Of America

Race:
White

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Religious Beliefs:
Athiest

Political Beliefs:
Hates Politics

General Appearance

Appearance:

He would seem to have a nice and healthy build. He works out every day it seems with the muscles he has. He has a darkish brown hair and he is a very tall man he looks intimidating to a few. By the look of his eyes you could tell he is a hustler.

Personality:
Polite Sometimes, A bully most of the time, Greedy as hell, Protective at times, Clumsy, Unwise, Sweet at times, Loyal.

Equipment:
[Duffle Bag, Masks, News paper, Phones, School Supplies, Black out, Gang Attire,Money ]

Clothes:
He seems to have a more casual outfit most of the time.

Hobbies:
He loves to fish, Play video games,Go to the Beach, Hike, Climb, Hang out with friends, Camp,Martial Art Classes,Ding dong Ditching, Swimming,Going to the Gym,Making Rap Songs, Bullying dick heads, Arm Wrestling, and Many other hobbies.

Michael Katz Accent in detail and on video:
He uses a lot of slang and he talks in a heavy new york accent. His voice is very deep he is likely from a gang affiliated area in new york woodsons and other gangs were present where he lived

He also talks in a perfect japanese accent when speaking in Japanese making him seem like he is not really a foreigner and he knows what he is doing when it comes to accents.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
a Criminal. diagnosed with PTSD.

Skills:
He is very skilled at crime when it comes to some situations. He tries his best to survive in the Criminal Underworld

Family:

Katz Family

[Father] Reno Umemiya-Katz [Alive] -
You are always a good father its sad I never see you. Try . . . . and you know . . . visit me.

[Mother] Yuna Lee-Katz [Alive] -
Very sweet mom though too nice for a gang member even though you are one. I don't understand how are you so strong are in fights. Such a bad ass mother who is a brute.

[Sibling] Yŭno Itòin-Katz [Alive] -
Keep up the good work.

[Sibling] Yona Katz [Alive] -
Such a Good Sister

[Sibling] 'Matsuna Katz' [Alive] -
I will always respect you as a sibling. let me hang out with you more you know.

[Sibling] Miloslav Adachi-Katz [Alive] -
You are a very cheeky brother Miloslav. I see you as a very silly brother but every violent at times. You are just a brute when it comes to it.

[Sibling] Charlotte Blaire Katz [Alive] -
Very dangerous but querky for a sister. I knew you were a gang member slightly but you were always sneaky about it. I saw it from the guy you hang out all the time at one point using gang attire.

[Sibling] Emily Katz [Alive] - One of the only family members that didn't choose a criminal life style. I have full support over her discission to become a teacher and a warrior of the united states of america.

[Cousin] Airi K. Miura [Alive] -
Let her cook.

[Cousin] Ashvitha [Alive] -
Love you cousin always the best. You have been a good cousin for me.

[Cousin] Ben K.Katz [Alive] -
You may be a fucking idiot but i still love you. Don't go around starting fights its unwise.

Other Connections:

[Good Relations] Neko Kurosawa [Alive] -
We can be more than just acquaintances lets hang out more. You are always sweet. You realize i respect you more right now than you know at the moment.

[Extremely Good Relations] Hien Min [Alive]
Very sweet girl and always loyal even in hard times. You were like my Psychiatrist when i was struggling mentally. You are Such a good Woman.

[Good Relations] Ren Tsukumo [Alive] -
I knew you commited a few crimes so I bailed you out. I hope you enjoy your freedom girly.

[Good Relations] "Nozomi [Dead Or Alive] -
You were a fucking bitch at first but you Improved man. I respect you for that Top G. I hope you rest in peace if you are dead but if you see me lets be friends.

[Rival] Valencia Loke-Toriyama [Dead or Alive] -
how about you get your stupid ass out of there. You probably sell your ass for money too. You are pretty much a prostitute at this point.

[Extremely Good Relations] Greg [Alive] -

Best friend I ever have been loyal to the end Greg....

[Rival] Nyankapon Nyame [Alive] -
You are a very creepy dude when it comes to women how about you go fuck yourself. You need to work on how you talk with women before you can actually pull.

[Rival] Mabu Wekabayaka [Dead or Alive] -
Such a bitch how about you cause problems somewhere else. You always been a bitch from the start i first saw you. I know you have a love for women but I'm not the type of dude to fight with fucker. Get your ugly ass cut out of here.

[Rival] Deno [Alive] -
You betrayed Valhalla and created your own gang. I stayed to the fall of the gang unlike you bastard. Your gang can fall and I wouldn't even care. Burn in a fire.

[Rival] Alexander F. Austin [Alive] -
You knocked out a friend of a mandala member. Lets see how you do crippled now bitch. You don't realize what you did was wrong. I hope you rot in recovery at the local Karakura Hospital.

[Acquaintance] Ava Fukushima-Jager [Alive] -
You never hang out with me so We are no longer friends. You don't realize how much i respected you when you used to hang out with me.

[Good Relations] Mateo Garcia [Deceased] -
Even though you were a murderer and a kidnapper You were the nicest to me while in prison. I get that you were a valhalla member at one point which makes us very great allies. I will miss you G. You were always to the goat. Its a Shame you died of sickness.

[Extremely Good Relations] Sawada [Alive] -
I wanna be so much more than friends. I think you are really beautiful I wanna take you out on a date eventually since you are my soul mate i believe. its astonishing.

[Acquaintance] Ryota [Alive] -

You may have back stabbed me a few times but I have no point in considering you a rival. You mentioned you saved my life so we should go our seperate ways.

[Extremely Good Relations] Anya 'Moon' Sidorova [Alive] -
We had a aggressive past we got over it and became good friends. Attack Anya and I will go after any prick that does it. Anya is one of my best friends.

[Rival]
Sakimoto H. Kojima
We used to be friends but you screwed it up by kicking me into a dog pile and taking my gas mask. I hope you burn in hell you fucking jerk.

[Rival] Daisuke M.A. Jager
Also go fuck yourself same reason as the other 5 listed

[Rival] Sofia Asonkai-Kyoshiro
Fuck off you let me be knocked out by a gang member

[Rival] Elias Lanzo
You too you didn't let me flee the masked dude either

[Rival] Malie-Keahi Togomi
You bitch didn't let me flee

[Rival] Valentina K. Kyoshiro
Slut perticipated in jumping me with a masked dude. Burn in hell.

Gang Affiliations:
Valhalla, Mandala, Sinnerous

Backstory:
money money money.png
Chapter 1 early life.
He was born in New York City on a nice sunny day. He was held in his mothers arms in a hospital bed. "What should we name him." his father said. His mother said "Michael would be a good name" They walked out of the hospital that day knowing they had a new son to take care of. A few weeks passed he was pretty much traumatized from the area he lived in so he didn't really cry as much.

He was learning languages online and flashcards and with the help of his mother he learned Spanish,Korean,Japanese,and English 2 to 4 years later. He was learning these languages at an early age. He was sent off to daycare but he was really a nice behaved kid he was scared of the street gangs really in the area though.He started to attend elementary school he noticed there was a lot of fights and bullying he tried to stay away from it at first but then he got picked on
himself by a dude that loves to smack people.

He was putting everything on the line to win the fight. He started to get into a fighting stance and trade punches. He got into fights throughout his educational career. He focused on his grades in elementary school but he got suspended a few times for fights. His Parents were furious so he got whooped with a leather

belt. He focused on grades instead of fights but if he seriously had to he would stand his ground.
He got through the easiest grades of elementary school pretty easily. He had gotten into fights to defend himself and he was pretty popular and feared in the school for defending himself against tyrants. He laughed at a class clown and got detention once he was pretty much a stupid kid but he was passing all his classes with all A`s
Chapter 2 Middle School

He eventually enrolled in middle school. He struggled to keep himself together from mental issues. He was sent to a mental hospital for a couple months then when he was released he was focused on getting his grades which were ruined back to their original state. It was the first year he failed a class but he made up for it. He passed the next year's exam for History with masters. Then again he was bullied in school so he gave a few knuckle sandwiches or two. He enrolled in high school and the street gangs in NYC targeted his family so they had to flee

Chapter 3 Arrival to Karakura
at 15 years old. He decided it was best to flee the country but to where. He tried to get Japanese Citizenship and use his parents to flee the nation to safety. He arrived in Japan a couple months later enrolling in Karakura High School. He was looking out for danger despite arriving in Japan. He got paranoid and he thought it was best to Join a gang for protection.

He was hanging around thugs, the organization being Mefisuto. he did crimes. He made a few nice friends outside of the criminal underworld. He got arrested for Evasion and he was bailed out. He knew a girl named Ren Tsukumo who needed help getting out of jail. So He Bailed her out.
Chapter 4 Needing a Source of Income

He loved his friends he made throughout his Journey but he was traumatized from the NYC gangs and he was too scared to go to the police for help so he surrounded himself with thugs. He had a special talent in crime and in fights so he put it to use by defending himself and attacking people for the gang he worked in. He was not bullied as much but he did get in a few fights.

He knew he was all alone and had no parents so he found ways to support himself and own his own apartment and put food on the table. He was soon adopted by Yuna Lee-Katz He sold things through auction and fished for income. He tried to make safe for himself. He was now focused on waiting for the next task to come from the Gang he is working for.
Chapter 5 Rats
He got a girlfriend for himself so he is no longer single so he did pull a girl and with that he was dating.He attended multiple training sessions for a gang war against criminal organizations. Until someone ratted out the gang. as he slipped into consciousness he heard a detective knocking on the gang turfs door he quickly changed into civilian attire every gang member was making their escape.

LK69 and the others ran out of the turf in a secret escape door heading to the surface from the sewers. He headed back to turf to jump a police officer then the police came to arrest us so we ran like crazy. We all managed to escape then LK69 ran to school until he got a message to come back to turf. He was suspected of being the rat. He never called the police in his entire life so he got out just fine. Michael Then headed to school and continued on his day.
Chapter 6 Tornado
He Was a dangerous man when it came to fights but the problem is he is unarmed. He lost a few fights though unluckily so he has permanent scars on his face. During the tornado Michael Was confused. He thought there was really a tornado. He thought it was wind and just rain but he was surprised to find out about a tornado in Karakura. We never have tornadoes ever really.

He was making sure his friends were ok but he tried to be funny yelling "LETS GET SOME GUNS AND SHOOT AT THE TORNADOS." He laughed at his joke. He then went near the window to see the storm but got detention for going near the window. He was not really that upset about it. Michael then waited at the library until 4th period.

He headed out to go check on Ava. She was ok but Met her brother and Michael was like no way they look related. He left the area he checked to see if there was anything that the gang needed before heading off to detention. He didn't really wanna do shit in the detention room anyways so he was basically chilling.
Chapter 5 Fight with Mabu Wekabayaka and Nozomi
He went to trainings to learn how to fight more effectively He was a very busy man He got in a fight a couple weeks later with a dude called Mabu Wekabeyaka He was being insulted for talking to a girl negatively LK69 said "oh look I just caught a blonde bitch a very beautiful one." Another dude came which was Mabu Wekabeyaka to insult him and he roasted back and he targeted his family in a insult and he had enough so he pushed him to hopefully make him shut his mouth but the others wanted them to fight and they were unmasked at the time so he seem to notice his opponents facial features which will help for him later. He fought

hard but seemed to get to the brink of unconsciousness. After a bit he fell unconscious as he woke up he had a taste for revenge.
He was furious so he tried buying a bat off a dealer but with another Valhalla gang member since Mefisuto changed its name. He also got in a fight with another dude Nozomi. He called him weak and a ***** so he told him to punch me if you are so tough and he got into a fight in the middle of class at a volleyball field. He

got into a fighting stance as he started beating the dude punching him in the face evading his hits and absolutely destroying him.
The Teacher got involved and students tried to break them up he was kicked out of the class after that and he was like man fuck this dude. He Thought he was just a pathetic little pansy and not some tough guy as he thought. He Doesn't know how to fight and not get caught Michael Knew it was smart to fight away from authority figures such as police officers and teachers. He attended detention and absolutely cooked on the detention assignment. He wrote a story that was pretty good and it actually impressed the teacher somewhat.
Chapter 6 Veraband Aggression
Michael Was still Searching for Mabu after days of searching he was starting to try to get help from fellow gang members in valhalla. He knew they could help a lot if he just told them. He focused on finding ways to his targets for revenge. He may be a delinquent to them but they never knew he was a straight out thug ready to break someone's leg. He had a baseball bat blackout and a mask.

Though He was very smart about it and took time into planning on how to absolutely destroy Mabu in a fight. He went to a training that day and cooked hard but got knocked unconscious 2 times when suddenly a figure that is a black market dealer bursts in and warns about the war with Veraband and stated that Rebirth also known as Deno leads the Veraband. He thought they were pathetic. He pretended like he didn't know this information to keep the other gangs passive and not start a war with Veraband due to a pointless action but he didn't even Know Deno he has not

been in the gang for that long. He decided he was just gonna avoid his name being heard from him.
He continued on to school that day and then he decided he was gonna fish that night. He focused on fishing for money until the sun came up he only made 3k yen and he was like fuck this shit this doesn't make enough and he left for school tired. He was focused on school heavily to get into college and graduate as an adult. He Just needed the exams to happen but they were canceled months ago. They canceled that shit and he was pissed about the error that caused it. He was in high school and he had been in dangerous fights before then.
Chapter 7 Drunk as Shit
He was a gang member that made money through fights, muggings and robberies and he thought scamming would perhaps get his money up high.
He attended a gang training and in a spar he managed to knock his opponent out with a metal bat without getting hit by them.
He then attended fight club and got drunk as fuck. He blacked out and some nice girl helped him until he sobered up. He vomited in his mask multiple times and

He went to private training late due to the fight club event. He then had to head home and clean all his attire which was very nasty. He had to take a bath so he didn't smell like alcohol. He then stayed home sick because he was miserable
(stated this because i had to log out of the game).
2024-07-27_17.50.38.png
Chapter 8 Meet up with the Hoes
Then he felt better at night to go outside. He managed to find the Nice girl and introduced himself to her then she gave out her name.He then talked to her then went silent as she left. Michael was a very nice dude sometimes but at times a violent and mean personality to survive in the criminal underworld and leave a mark on innocents or gang members through fights and revenge.

He wanted to be infamous in the Criminal Underworld one day so he worked on saving up money for weapons and cars, however he wanted plastic surgery to make him a little bit more attractive to the eye. He worked on his looks as well as his fighting skills and ways to get into college while hiding his criminal identity.

He kissed his girlfriend and hung out with her at the pier. It was a fun time until they mentioned injuries they previously had. Arashi Chisa His girlfriend revealed her cut off fingers after him telling her about his battle scars. He was upset and asked who did this and she said they were masked. They had to leave so Michael just left the pier.
Chapter 9 Aggression from the Criminal Underworld
He helped A dude escape from a crazy ass girl on a motorbike hopping through fences to aid his escape and offered him help to lay low. here was a dude at powerplant mugging people with a horse mask unknown by Michael he wanted money but he was like fuck no and he let him off the hook. so he was pretty much lucky then he headed to school to attend school. When he was talking to his friends The guy responsible for 3 fights apologized to him.

He then requested to help with a blackmailing request and that he was gonna call him after school LK69 was alright to help with that problem to silence him. Little did he know he was the unknown dude mugging him. After that situation he went and walked around school. He was chilling when a girl was looking for someone somewhat familiar and he helped escape from her. Valencia Loke-Toriyama asked "Where is this dude?" LK69 was like "I don't know her." Valencia Loke-Toriyama said you no help you alcoholic fuck"

Then she started calling LK69 gay when that is not true. He has a girlfriend. He responded saying no the fuck I am not gay and she said "I will run you over." LK69 said "what did i do to you girl." Then she made sexist comments about men. LK69 said " you a slut multiple times." Then the male grabbed his collar pulling him. He was not fond of it and wanted revenge on this dude and their family at some point. They looked like they were a family of gangsters. He kind of hated Valencia Loke-Toriyama and Maleko K. MacAlasdair at the time due to that point. He decided to give someone information that was in the gang of valhalla so he could find the girl and her sibling

Chapter 10 Revenge on his enemy Valencia Loke-Toriyama

A great opportunity came up for him to get revenge at some point. After days of searching he Got His first revenge on Valencia Loke-Toriyama. He saw her at school and he was able to get revenge on her by punching her in the face. She had friends assist her. He was trying to flee but it was too late he had detention to attend. He saw her again and grabbed her telling her "do not fuck with me ever again."
It was too late to flee again with her luck he got SLT on his ass and he knew he might be suspended if this continued so he didn't bother her again he went to 4th period that day and decided to just chill in that class. After he went to detention a bit late He absolutely cooked on the apology adding a secret sinister thing to the text. I will hurt people outside of school and the teachers accepted it and let him leave. He absolutely laughed at that.
He continued to bully Valencia Loke-Toriyama to this day pretty much. He still wanted revenge on Maleko K. MacAlasdair so he might have to torture the dude he helped though he does not know he is related since both of them have the same sir name almost.
Chapter 11 Before the War
Unknown of the gang war he was selling fish and grinding as much as possible knowing he might need it later but little did he know he needed it for a future conflict. He was grinding as much as possible to help himself survive in the criminal underworld and in the future he might need to grind through jobs to make as much money as possible. He was a broke man but soon to be rich through dealings and bonds. He made money off auctions milking the citizens' money to gain his own wealth; he also thought of scamming for money to make as much as possible.
He needed it for what is to come and the unknown bloodshed between his rivals the Black Dragons against Valhalla, a bloody future conflict for what is to come through assassinations and brawls throughout the streets of karakura. He didn't know it was gonna happen just yet but he was preparing for what is to come. A dude he met a while ago was asking for information about valhalla and he told him that he should join the organization to find out and Keystone said you should join my spy organization to give information about valhalla and lost all his trust in him. He couldn't trust the dude so he ran in hopes to get away from him paranoid about his future with the criminal underworld and police in general. He laid low in an apartment for hours keeping himself safe in the process before exiting.
He was thinking about something sinister. As he went outside and he Went he focused on grinding as much as possible he went to school and late night on tuesday he went on a fun date with Arisha which he did what he loves to do. He went biking with her and kissed her and fully enjoyed her presence. as He saw her leave somewhere else. He went to school and he attended class doing nothing while chilling until he was called up in a different class. He was given a place called Birmingham and he said Birmingham, United Kingdom.
After the class he left to plaza and went to do some things to make money in the business district in karakura. He went home to get drunk as he decided to go for a walk. He was basically trying to relieve stress. He ran from a professor and 2 other people because he thought he was getting reported. He then chilled until one fateful night when he was being roasted and words hurt him so he started a fight and knocked the dude out. He saw a teacher trying to apprehend him to the police so he tried as hard as he could to run. He managed to run but was grabbed by someone.
He then was knocked out cold by someone behind him. He was reported to the police as a legend Greg Saved him from capture as he brought him to his apartment saving his ass. He was like "where am I? What is the fight police are being called for?" hide my bat now a possible felony was committed on that scene. He then told someone else to destroy his phone as he began his life on the run. Hopefully evading capture or broken limbs. Michael Katz ran and ran but he couldn't run from his formal ally so he decided to try and destroy his phone the police noticed so he tried to run and he was caught only to spend time in jail again for evasion and possible gang affiliation.

Chapter 12 In Jail for a month

Upon getting arrested he was placed in a cell and he was found guilty for his charges for being an absolute shit head. He spent time in a cold cell Reading books and trying to keep himself entertained for the time being he fought with black dragon members in prison and got sent to solitary confinement for his

actions. His journey with the justice system was rather large because he has been to jail 2 times.
He worked in Valhalla inside of jail as well making sure everything went smoothly for valhalla. He was an absolute bully in jail, even bullying people twice his age inside the prison. He was merciless no matter who you were unless you were an ally to him. He also spent Jail time getting extremely buff and doing sports such as basketball to have fun behind bars. The prison guards were not so fond of him due to the fact that he was a fighter and most of the time did not obey the rules.
He started to fear punishments and began to carefully plan out attacks rather than go out and beat someone's ass in front of 20 people from this experience In jail which changed him as a person to not beat people up in public. He wanted to get out of Jail as soon as possible.

Soon he met a valhalla member in jail for life Mateo Garcia they began to become good friends with each other inside jail due to having the same gang and ideas. He made friends with him knowing that he will be in Jail for the remainder of his life which saddened Michael Katz. He pushed forward through his jail sentence making sure he can get out in one piece without getting killed. Soon he was freed by police being released after a month in Jail​

Chapter 13 New Beginnings and Old Beefs​

As Michael Katz exited the cold, unforgiving walls of jail, a sense of urgency gripped him. He had to make money and regain his standing in the criminal underworld.

to the average person, he might have looked like a reckless young man ready to ruin his life, but in the criminal world, he was a force to be reckoned with. Unbeknownst to him, he began hanging out with members of Mandala, the successor to Valhalla. Gradually, he found himself associating more with the gang.
He was careful to keep his involvement hidden from the public eye to avoid another gang affiliation charge. Ryotta, a fellow gang member, mentioned how his life had been saved, but Michael didn’t fully grasp the significance.
His trust issues, although still present, were slowly eroding as he began to trust more people without giving away critical information. He acquired a copy of the Mandala attire and kept it in his bag alongside his blackout gear, ready for any situation. Training sessions with the gang became frequent, and Michael’s brute force and readiness to fight anyone in his path grew. He was determined to master the criminal underworld, regardless of how many arrests it took.​

2024-07-27_17.28.56.png

Chapter 14 Skulled’s Reign of Chaos​

During one chaotic day, Michael, known by his gang name "Skulled," was causing mayhem by pushing people into pools and giving swirlies to random victims. His antics attracted the wrong kind of attention, and two kids started beefing with him. One of them wore a mask, matching the description of Anya "Moon" Sidorova. A brutal fight ensued, and Michael was knocked unconscious. When he came to, he found himself in a park and quickly made his escape, seething with the desire for revenge.

Recognizing Anya later in the plaza, he called Trickster and enlisted the help of Detenshi and Einherjar. Together, they lured Anya into the forest and viciously attacked her, knocking her unconscious. This act of vengeance solidified Michael's position in Mandala, proving his loyalty and ferocity.In another instance, Michael and his ally Furious encountered two people who needed help assaulting someone. Eager to prove their worth, the four criminals attacked Sakimoto H. Zianabaki, beating him unconscious for bruising their associates.

This brutal act further ingrained Michael in the gang's activities and solidified his reputation.
One evening, Michael found himself defending against a group of muggers. Despite his best efforts, he was knocked unconscious. When he came to, a bystander tried to help him, but Michael, stubborn and proud, told him to fuck off. The same person repeatedly assaulted him, but Michael retaliated and knocked him out. However, his victory was short-lived as he was ambushed by four people dressed in blackout gear. They stabbed him multiple times, leaving him bleeding on the ground.​

Chapter 14 Hospitalization in Karakura Hospital​

The sirens of the Karakura Police Department echoed in the night as they arrived at the scene. Michael was rushed to Karakura Hospital, his life hanging by a thread. The sterile, white walls of the hospital were a stark contrast to the chaos he had just endured. Nurses and doctors scrambled to stabilize him, working through the night to save his life.

As he lay unconscious, his mind drifted through memories of his life – the fights, the friends, the losses, and the constant struggle for survival. The steady beep of the heart monitor was the only sound in the room as he slowly began to regain consciousness.Michael's eyes fluttered open, and the harsh fluorescent lights greeted him. Pain radiated through his body, but he forced himself to stay awake. A nurse noticed his movement and quickly alerted the doctor. They explained his injuries, the multiple stab wounds, and the surgeries that had saved his life. Michael listened, a mixture of relief and anger coursing through him. He was grateful to be alive, but the desire for revenge burned hotter than ever.

Days turned into weeks as Michael recovered in the hospital. He used this time to plan his next moves, vowing to become even stronger. His gang members visited him, providing updates and ensuring he was still in the loop. The hospital staff, unaware of his criminal activities, saw him as a resilient young man recovering from a brutal attack.Michael's hospitalization was a turning point. It reinforced his resolve to dominate the criminal underworld. He knew that once he was discharged, he would dive back into the chaos, ready to fight anyone who dared to stand in his way. His journey was far from over, and he was prepared to face whatever came next with unwavering determination.

Chapter 15 After Hospitalization
He exited the hospital ready to fight once again Skulled prepared for a gang war but he needed money so.
Trickster and Skulled went on a mugging spree in a power plant cause why not. They desperately needed money so they walked into a power plant with the sole purpose of mugging other people. Their First victim was Nooby which is irrelevant since afterwards Skulled and trickster saw another person and they mugged cash but they didn't pay the 5k so Trickster and Skulled triggered a fight it was a hard struggle and the gas mask was almost taken from skulled but he managed to get the Knockout.

He fled the scene as he worked on getting money further and enriching himself though he was unaware about the brawl in a few days. He prepared for war just like any gang member would through preparing money muggings, Scamming and many other things. He was temporarily in debt to a few loan sharks but he paid off his debt. Skulled was prepared for this outcomeIt was a dim day with rabid cats running the streets, yet something was scurrying below. .. Mandala members had previously been attacked while looking around a bowling alley by a bunch of people in blue. They could not take being disrespected like that by lowly thugs. After the report was sent to higher ups they began their attempt to retaliate.
woodson brawl.png
The plan was perfect... Someone would lure the rats down into the sewers where mandala would be waiting quietly as they had members sprawled all across "Spray grounds" They sat their formation ready as six unknowing members of the blue gang later found as Woodson Syndicate had ran in chasing after the set bait. They Quickly blocked off all areas of entry preventing them from leaving, trapping the six in with Mandala. Once Woodson stepped onto Mandalas turf their fate was sealed completely. A conversation was exchanged but didn't last long. As the fight broke out woodsons attempt to escape was denied with the blockade. They then dropped one by one.

Mandala had successfully retaliated, Skulled remained conscious throughout the battle and he won the brawl along with his comrades he fled the sewers as he headed to the apartment to clean off any evidence such as blood or the smell of the sewers. He only had a few bruises left that would last a few weeks on his knuckles so he tried to avoid the karakura police department from seeing them.

He went to school later in the day and hung out in class paranoid. He met new people but he was also kind of a bitch bullying people about almost every other day. He gave swirlies stuffed people in lockers trash cans. A typical 1990s bully. He was called down multiple times for it and he got 10 detentions that way. He's getting closer and closer to a suspension by the day for his trouble making.

We were chilling at a power plant when other people told us to run the mask we fought and Knocked out a victim out. We dipped to chase someone else but came back to Fallen in the gang knocked out another person with others and a rival gang Inari showed up starting a brawl they were trying to fight hard to avenge one of the victims that tried mugging us but they soon knew that they couldn't beat them leaving.

Inari showed up to brawl with us to fight and they ended up almost all getting knocked out before black dragons showed up. He fought hard but was Knocked out. He was flashed with a katana and he tried to lounge at the person who did that and tried to fight them but more people tried to fight him than he could handle. He was knocked out and he lost his gas mask.

He was walking into school when Michael received a call noticing a brawl. Unknown it was Gehiemer Veraband he Tried to fight back unknowing who but he was knocked out which is why he attended a training a few days later to combat his issues. He knew what to do in most of his brawls but communication was a bit hard for him as well as telling from black outs. He was doing well at the training but he was knocked out in a free for all. He exited Training a bit better at the task.

He witnessed a person mug as he got unmasked by his opponent. A few days later he was jumped and knocked out by 4 people outside of his apartment unknowing of the dangers surrounding him. He didn't know what gang did this but he knew they were gang affiliated due to the number of people that showed up.

Hitogoroshi would approach the male soon after he was knocked out by 2 random people around the plaza. He would quickly carry him on his back, making his way back to his apartment where he set him down. Once he found him awakened, the male described the person who knocked him out. Soon after, Hitogoroshi and Skulled found the victim near the plaza. Hitogoroshi quickly acting, by

seeing this sight, he would grab the male by the arm, before Skulled would approach from the front. As the victim tried to ungrab himself from Hitogoroshi he would politely decline, keeping his hand on him still. Before sighing Hitogoroshi would slam the bat onto his head, before Skulled would help him out, using his pipe wrench to finish the fight. Hitogoroshi would find the male helpless as he lay on the ground, taking this opportunity Hitogoroshi slammed the bat twice onto his leg instantly shattering it.

He continued his bullying rampage Swirling someone attempting to stuff people in trash cans and lockers
Before he messed with the wrong 2 people and he was knocked out in a brutal fight he fought hard but he was no match for the 2 people and he felt humiliated at the loss. He will destroy him in another fight again if it comes to this but he starts to avoid Targeting the Male due to the strength of him out of respect for his victory.

Chapter 16 Fuck These Streets

as the almost full moon was in the sky. Michael was running around town until he saw a giant forest fire and with a crowd of what seemed to be dozens of people. He wanted to go inside but the cops showed up in riot gear yelling as they Tazed in the air. "DO NOT GO IN OR YOU WILL BE ARRESTED FOR OBSTRUCTION." Michael was running out of the forest and the cops didn't follow because he was following orders by leaving the forest. His mother Yuna witnessed the situation as well as his cousin Ben. He ran back to his apartment because he was hot as fuck to change to a different outfit.
The Aftermath was brutal though firefighters tried to show up to save the forest and soon hopefully it was saved. Karakura was burning due to climate change and Michael knew this because months earlier There was a tornado. Everyone was scared of the situation. Everything might be going just wrong for karakura as he was starting to think that Karakura is the hood.

Michael went Fishing. Everyone was calm. He caught a few fishes and he was bitten and pinched by a lobster and a couple other fishes. He was calm until 2 guys actively pissed him off while fishing and he acted tough to intimidate him but he was done with their joke after they pulled out a fishing rod and called him a gay hooker so he started beating them up.

He was very angry at them but he was losing the fight so he called in Greg to help with him because he's at risk of getting knocked unconscious fortunately we won the fight 1 got knocked out and one fleed. Michael was wondering where the other one went and after a bit he called off the search calling the 2 16 year old kids a waste of time

He then headed to school with Gotaku and a few other homies to bully other kids. We successfully swirlied a kid named Mal and knocked her out at the same time with 4 other people and she was knocked unconscious. He Then fled to avoid trouble. His next victim was Nyan but he was not found the entire day thus we couldn't swirl him.

He headed off home as he chilled on the sofa and passed out. He was snoring as he rested, then he got up and grabbed some food and went to sleep again. He was overwhelmed and he was trying to ease himself up by resting for a while. He was overwhelmed at participating in the criminal underworld and being a student at the same time and on top of that having to pay rent every month. He was exhausted at this and it was slowly ruining him so he took a day to rest to calm down.

The next few days he used to rest before going back to normal tasks such as jumping people, fighting, fishing for example he just layed down so he used a few days to relax then went back to his criminal life. He was not a fan of karakura as much anymore finding it similar to the hood He felt a little safer than back in the United States of America. He was happy to live a better life in Japan but he still found Karakura Crime ridden and unsafe for an average family. But He knew the Katz family was full of brutes, gang members, other people at the top of society, People with Jobs. He knew they could survive out there.
2024-07-27_17.32.26.png
Chapter 17 A Quest for Love

Michael made a friend named Sawada a few days ago. He finds her very attractive and has developed feelings for her, but for now, they've only become friends. Anya, who was once his rival, has now become one of his best friends. They hang out together, going bowling and doing fun activities. They enjoy each other's company and have even formed a defense pact: if anyone attacks Anya, Michael will retaliate. Their friendship is strong, and they share a lot of good times together.

Meanwhile, Skulled was distributing books to everyone to raise awareness about the Katz family in Karakura. He had gathered the family from around the world and brought them to the town. After distributing the books, he went to the police station with a dented weapon. As he entered, the cops ran out shouting "Wall!" and patted him down, discovering the weapon with a head-sized dent.
One of the officers remarked, "He has a dent on his wrench. Where did you get this dent from?" Feeling a bit nervous but relying on his acting skills, Skulled replied, "Oh, I hit a tree." In reality, he had struck someone's head with it. The police demanded to see his ID, and after verifying his identity, they brought him in for questioning.

During the interrogation, the detective pointed out, "Do you know that a wrench is made of steel alloy?" Michael, lying, responded, "Yeah, that's why it's so effective at fixing pipes. I want to be a mechanic when I grow up." The detective commented, "That's an interesting career choice. It takes a lot of work to get into that." Michael added, "I also want to join the military when I grow up."

Despite his convincing act, the detective was skeptical.
The detective pressed, "Are you lying? I know you've been arrested twice. Do you want to go to jail again?" Michael calmly replied, "Why would I lie? I have more to lose. I'm going to remain silent from here." Eventually, he was returned to his cell, but he managed to get his pipe wrench back and was released. Now, with the Karakura Police Department on his radar,

he plans to lay low.
Back at school, Michael attended theater class and handed out invitation books. Surprisingly, he was in a good mood, being nice to his classmates despite his usual demeanor. He is determined to get to know Sawada better because he wants to date her, though she is unaware of his feelings. While spending time with Sawada, he also has strong feelings for Anya, finding both girls very attractive.

He saw a girl at powerplant stabbed as he ran to the hospital he yelled to the staff. "HELP SOMEONES BEEN STABBED!' as he got proffessional help for her he also annoyed a few locals and started beef with them and then he walked away he thought he did a good thing he hanged around his family members then.

Skulled arrived at powerplant to meet his brother but he wanted to mug 2 people so he got his other friends likely from a different gang and Skulled helped out his brother miloslav unaware of his beef with mandala he helped him out and knocked out the 2 bitches and they were mugged. This likely got a entire gangs attention by just that since he was unmasked and he fought her. So best thing to do is for Skulled to lay low.

He attended a gang training but nobody showed up so he went to the nexus event to get some alcohol and cheap things and he talked with some gang members and he got drunk as fuck he headed home to cool off and he chilled at plaza for a bit until he saw people who he jumped earlier he knew they were trying to lure him so he denied any request they tried kidnapping him and a chase persisted for a long time they didn't catch him and they only got a hold of him when he was brought to the woods. He tried escaping but he was stabbed not exactly knowing the gang though he saw one of their faces taking a mental note as he was sent to recovery.
After he got out he was still single so he kept searching for a romantic partner and he turned to sawada with interest in dating and he wants to talk to her.

He hanged around his friend saki soon turned enemy he was at plaza hanging out with him as he kicked him on to a teacher dog pile then he tried tracking him and found him at beach as he tried to jump him alone as he fought him he almost knocked him out but someone had to join and screw it up as he was knocked out by his now enemies his gas mask was mugged.He tried tracking them with sinnerous members but he didn't find him and they were jumped while he was away he was happy but slightly disappointed that he was not involved.

Skulled was at powerplant chilling with Trickster and other
woodson members because they were nice to each other until Shin H. Matsuda approached her as she started to get paranoid and shiver and Skulled was trying to comfort her as Trickster pulled out the phone to call the cops as that happened Shin H. Matsuda and a group of people tried to mug Skulled and he denied any cash being given to Shin and proceeded to run for a few minutes before being grabbed Skulled he tried to run but he was hit in the face and shoved by multiple people out of range as he dipped and called Trickster for help not knowing the cops got involved

Finally, the eagerly anticipated confrontation between Woodson and Sinnerous broke out, a vicious war between two opposing street gangs determined to leave their mark on the city. The two crews, each wearing their own colours, faced off in the streets, which were electrified with suspense. Their gritted, unwavering drive was symbolised by Woodson's ragged bright blue clothing, while Sinnerous' neon pink glow conveyed a strong, even rebellious, spirit.
2024-08-15_17.31.01.png
Excitement was in the air as the two groups faced off. With a stern expression on their faces, the heads of every gang advanced, bearing a great deal of responsibility for their reputations. There were some words exchanged, but soon there was activity. The moment the Sinnerous commander struck Woodson's leader with a vicious knee strike, the much-anticipated melee broke out.

Chaos erupted as the two sides collided, the clash of bodies echoing through the streets. Fists flew, and the ground trembled beneath the sheer force of the melee. It was a brutal, no-holds-barred fight with neither side willing to back down. The intensity was palpable; the lines between victor and vanquished blurred as the battle raged on.

It looked for a while as though Woodson might take the lead. Desperate to win, their combatants charged forward with a ferocious intensity. However, the sound of sirens broke through the din just as everything seemed to be going their way. With merciless efficiency, the Karakura Police Department descended upon the scene upon its arrival.

A panic swept through the brawlers like wildfire. As gang members dispersed in all directions, some frantically attempting to avoid capture while others were swept up by the advancing authorities, the once-organized chaos collapsed. The police presence completely changed the dynamic, guaranteeing that the streets would never forget the altercation that had occurred but leaving neither gang with a certain triumph.

The combat echoing in the air long after the last of the fighters had vanished into the darkness, the aftermath was a jumble of flashing lights and running figures. The altercation between Sinnerous and Woodson was going to be remembered as a street fight for years to come, even though the authorities intervened to avert a major outcome. Both gangs had delivered a message that this was far from over, and the city had been rocked.

2024-08-16_19.29.51.png
Chapter 20 To live or Die in Karakura

Michael Katz was placed on the run from the police wanted for gang affiliation and evasion he started to hide in the sewers then he headed to the beach to hide with yui then he went to karakura mountain and left he was on the run and hiding temporarily keeping a low profile he wanted to get his hair dyed and contacts and get rid of his finger prints to hide his look from the police.

He will try everything to get away and he won't let himself go to jail for years over a brawl. As he hidden his identity through a new outfit hair dye and eye contacts as soon as he saw Shuji insulting his outfit he started to roast shuji as he got into a fight he was trying to escape his wrath and yelled for help of near by sinnerous or bystanders to get involved.

He got knocked out by Shuji as Yui came to his aid and brought him to her apartment we planed to knock him out and stab him in the liver he wanted heavy revenge for Shujis Actions but we didn't exactly get to the target but we found a traitor to kill.

Trickster was on her way to powerplant as a birdie told her someone they were after were at powerplant before Trickster ended up running into a old member of the gang who left them for another gang which made her really angry since they were a traitor cause of that reason.. Trickster then stood looking at them before she decided to leave them till she went to powerplant again as she saw skulled and Ohen were surrounding the male as Trickster and KinWolf then joined as Trickster picked up the male running into sewers with the rest following behind as they went into a secluded room where they put the male on the chair..
murder screenshot.png
KinWolf was blocking the door for a bit before Skulled landed the first hit on the male as those two then swapped the positions before Trickster then finally decided they were done waisting time a bit as she plungged her katana in the males liver before twisting and pulling it out.. The male asked Trickster who she was as she first didnt want to tell him as she let Ohen , Skulled and Kinwolf hurt the male a bit more jsut for fun..before Trickster then grabbed his arm and carver her alias in his arm before she then removed her bali exposing her face..

The male then told her a secret that slightly made her feel bad but she was not going to let the traitor off free.. Kinwolf then took his bat as he broke the males arm before they all agreed they have tortured him enough as they had a smart yet funny plan to drop the body at ems since he already bled out..

We ran off to clean off our attires weapons and other things to avoid being associated with the murder as he layed low for a bit until he recieved notice to head to the woods Trickster , KinWolf , Skulled , Gay opp , Ryo and Ohen where running around in the forest where they ran into a..cult well.. they were told it was a school event but whatever as they ran and

found a bear as Gay opp loved the bear and thought it was very cute and thought it was maybe harmless as he started trying to pet the bear..As Gay opp succesfully petted the bear somehow the rest of the squad stood there watching as they saw Gay opp try to pet the bear again but he ended up accidently poking the bear in the eye.. As the rest stood there watching scared for the males life they tried to get him to stop trying to pet the bear before he zoned out..

As Gay opp zoned out the bear stood on his back legs as it was about to attack him but then KinWolf kicked the bear out of Gay opp's range as they all suited up as they planned on getting revenge on the bear for trying to attack their friend.. The group surrounded him as

Skulled sweeped the bear making it easier to hit the bear cuz of its tall height as Ohen landed the first hit on the bear.. then followed by Trickster and then Ryo ended it with ko'ing the bear as Trickster took her katana out as she carved everyones alias on each one of the bears legs..

Afterwards he was sent a text message to arrive on a boat for a friendly chat it started off passive at first but it got agressive as the 2 got into a fight and he was knocked out by the person he worked with as he broke every single finger on his hands and burned them off.

He still had fingers but they were severely burned and broken they did it because they were dating yui and thought i was flirting with them when in reality they were just good friends now he saw the dude as a prick and he does not wanna associate with him anymore.

Chapter 21 Fuck These Bullies

He got on a plane on a international airport in tokyo headed for Los Angeles, United States. He thought maybe it wouldn't be a smart decission to go to America. He rode in economy class he sat there waiting to arrive he slept on the plane for some of the flight then he arrived in Los Angeles and grabbed his bags.

He took a taxi to a hotel he was staying at for his vacation as soon as he walked out to head for the beach he was soon surrounded by 2 people with fire arms yelling at him for money as he ran into the hotel and grabbed 2 knifes throwing it at their heads killing them as they shot at him he was fearful for his life but he remained calm during the attack and took out the 2 muggers as the police showed up he told them it was self defence and that these muggers tried to kill him and the police let him go.

He stayed at the hotel for around a day traumatized then he headed out for the beach to grab some food and have a fun time alone. He didn't really come with any family he wanted some alone time. He had a good time until he saw woodson members and he left the beach. They were probably people from the same gang he knew that had influence in Karakura.

He went to a few tourist attractions trying to avoid gang members as much as possible trying to enjoy his vacation it has been a week by the time he flew on plane back He arrived at around august 28th ending his vacation.

As soon as he arrived in Karakura he talked to a few of his friends until he was confronted by a few wanna bes or at least he thought he cussed them out and called them idiots and then his mom showed up and de esculated the situation before walking home he talked to his mother out of punishments before she talked about Matsuna he got a text message as he soon noticed his text he tried calling him but no response His mom and even himself got worried.

He then got a text message saying his leg got broke by other person. He was curious but also fearful about his own brother so himself and his mother ran to where he was and Michael picked him up and handed his brother over to his mother. Matsuna soon told Michael and his mom that Anvar Valentijn was the one who shattered his leg.

As we rushed him to the hospital he soon got treated but His brother was in recovery now. He thought Matsuna would get his revenge but he also noticed it might of angered 2 gangs in one stone for some odd reason.

After words he headed to his apartment to change for the marathon as he headed over he wanted to run the track but he was confronted by the track team and he was bullied by them and he countered attack them with insult then he was sick of it and he noticed his gang had a training today

So he attened the training and he tried his best but he wasn't peforming very well after the training he was bullied by woodson members and soon there were 2 alroy members coming to his aid to defend him against the woodsons.

Afterwards the 2 enemies Michael Sirodouv and Michael Katz made a mutual combat agreement and a fight between the 2 broke out and a struggle for victory between the 2 was ongoing as most of the crowd was cheering his opponent he almost knocked his opponent downHe fell in battle he tried his hardest and he ran away in embarassment after the fight
operation bd revenge.png
It doesn't end there afterwards he ran to powerplant only to be confronted by other gang members who wanted to give him a taste of medicine Daisuke M.A. Jager, Sofia Asonkai-Kyoshiro, Elias Lanzo, Malie-Keahi Togomi, Valentina K. Kyoshiro, As well as a masked dude all surounded him in a struggle to get away he was knocked unconscious and swirlied by Daisuke M.A. Jager By just one attack he already wanted revenge on the other 5 who surrounded him in the fight by either broken legs or shankings.

A few hours later Michael was being bullied by people in spiderman and dead pool costumes calling him ugly as he grabbed the kid dressed up in spiderman and told him to not fucking call me ugly as he shoved him out of range and ran off.

He went to school and ask kores to help him with some bd members but he soon found out he worked with those people after school as As he was walking down the street a unexpected masked and armed dude had a bat he thought he had no chance but

he fought back dashing to his back and hitting his head 3 times he mugged the bali and the bat taking it from the dude. He recognized him from school but now he had to change outfits and dye his hair quick knocking someone unconscious unmasked wasn't exactly

A few hours later he was stabbed by a powerful gang and he was left at the hospital bleeding as he soon got medical treatment and he was sent to recovery

Chapter 22 Still Alive?

He woke up in a hospital bed in a recovery room as he was recovering from his liver stab wound he layed on the bed. He frequently had nightmares while in recovery traumatized by black dragons he didn't exactly know the gang but he wanted intel on Kores after the incident but all he could do is wait and recover.

He struggled to recover from the liver injury in the hospital he almost died but he luckily survived the incident he thought the shankings was gonna be the last day on earth for him but he woke up in a hospital bed surrounded by doctors he was fed food and water as well

All he could do is rest until he recovered and strike the members of black dragons get revenge on the track team and all the enemies he had prior to the stabbing. He had a okay time in recovery. He tried to shake off the nightmares but it was no use he had PTSD episodes as well.

The criminal underworld traumatized him but he persisted and he still had fight in him. All he wanted to do was get revenge on every single gang member who messed with him. He also went through therapy to help with the trauma

He missed the woodson brawl he was supposed to go to because he was hospitalized and couldnt fight in his condition. Doctors nursed him up to health in his time in recovery and he waited and waited until he was in full health.

Chapter 23 Survival of the Fittest

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread