mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

DELETED<3

YUXGPAPER

Level 3
IGN: (Please also list any of your alternate accounts)
yuxgpaper

List any applications that you have created on the forums:
(previous account)
[ACCEPTED]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-yuxgpaper.66026/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/yuxgpapers-language-application.66224/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/dutch-application-yuxgpaper.65826/
[DENIED]
Middonaito Resazu | Unverified Gang Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Describe your activity on the server:
I began my roleplaying journey on the server with family RP and regular school RP, participating in various families such as Katayama, Ketsueki, and Jaäger. I have played both female and male characters, dating both women and men. I have also experienced RomanceRP and other FamilyRP situations. I have done all types of roleplay and encountered many scenarios on the server. Yet I spent most of my time in the Katayama and Jaäger families. Due to the disbandment of my main family, I had no family roleplay to do with friends. However, this gave me an early lifeline into criminal RP. I was introduced to criminal RP by an older family member who started in a gang they were affiliated with. After learning how to be skilled in combat RP and gang RP. After joining gangs like Sang-Je and Kaminari Doboro, I experienced extensive CombatRP and DelinquentRP, with weapons like Metal Bats,katanas and Pipe Wrenches. I helped newer members of these groups learn the basic rules of CombatRP and how to detail RP with P2L. Later, I mainly did P2L with fellow friends, adhering to strict rules on behavior and fighting. I participated in many combat situations myself earning my stars in the gangs. I eventually met a friend who introduced me to street racing, which they fell in love with and purchased a vehicle. This opened up new ideas and concepts that truly entertained them.I started proper street racing by joining Street Racing under Kaminari, which was interesting due to the concept of custom vehicles and timing each turn. I would watch cars fly down Karakura streets and assist with detailing, installing new diffusers, exhausts, widebody kits, and more car details. I also provided specifics about vehicle specs and horsepower. I later on would be considered one of the top racers & taught many new racers. Winning over 200+ races & winning big race days against multiple groups. Big races such as the big upset such as the Middonaito vs Zeros race resulting in a 15-0 sementing racers skills & my own.

Specify your Discord name:
.apocarypse

Specify the link to your gang's Discord:
(This link must be permanent and have unlimited uses)

Middonaito Resazu

Specify the number of members currently in your gang:

Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do:
“ROAR OF ENGINES”

One of the major aspects of the crew Middonaito is how they conduct themselves around KPD while racing. The event would start as racers flocked to east Tunnel for a big race that is planned to be held. All the most influential racers & the best there is to offer would be there. The people leading this race would be of course the members of Middonaito Resazu which would be organizing everything. The racers would discuss tracks & work to prepare their cars for the upcoming races. We would do a single race of the route known as “Redline Raceway” to start it off making it a big group race with multiple racers participating to warm up everyone. Afterwards a serious one on one race would commence the racers would blast off kicking up the wind. Everyone's cars would be positioned in the tunnel already to make space for the races. The route “Redline Raceway '' goes straight in front of KPD so it was clear for the officers to see. Because of this, cop cars & motorcycles start trailing the racers in secret. Until they get to east tunnel where they block off the place. This causes all people to start a route in an attempt to escape people hop in cars or try to push their way to freedom. This causes a traffic jam in the tunnel yet a group of 4 determined street racers wait for an opening. They would proceed to steal a cop car & try to drive off with it to get away. After noticing this some KPD officers try to catch these fleeting criminals. Eventually the officers would catch up causing the criminals to take hasty risks like hard turns or drifting the car. After driving around for a bit the KPD are able to lure the hijacked car into a shopping district. The pursuing vehicle pulls alongside the fleeing vehicle so that the portion of the pursuer's vehicle forward of the front wheels is aligned with the portion of the target vehicle behind the back wheels. The pursuer gently makes contact with the target's side, then steers sharply into the target. Causing a PIT maneuver while taking the roundabout so the hijacked police car goes towards a store. Before making impact the criminals are all arrested but a single one which somehow manages to slip away in all the chaos. The others get arrested & put in handcuffs before being locked up for a long time.

What is the name of your gang?:
Middonaito Resazu

What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?:
The Middonaito Resazu crew originates from Yokohama prefecture in the Izumi Ward. (泉区) When first creating the crew, there was a book known as the ‘Racer’s Conduct’ that was created as guidelines. Set rules for Racing and earning Respect among others. The Middonaito Resazu crew believes in the code for conducting themselves effectively & efficiently. While racing normally is already in their blood & in daily life around Karakura. Without these beliefs, Middonaito would be nothing, so every member swears an oath upon the rising sun which is their logo. (all done via promotions and activity) The Street Crew's goal has always been the same thing since its creation. To build & own the fastest cars ever seen in all of Karakura where they can rule the Streets. To be the most skilled, and the most well-known drivers to ever hit the streets and if possible, Japan itself. With this driving belief & the talent honed over time, they have been able to achieve. The title ‘Racing Kings of Karakura’, the Middonaito name, is highly protected by drivers. It is a badge of honor to be a part of the crew or recognized by them. The highly modified cars & the infamous chrysanthemum Seal on the back of their uniforms. Made them easily recognizable yet most wouldn't see this instead they would usually see the classic sticker on the back of our many members' cars as the cars would seemingly dance on the turns. Honorable racers do this, but they do have one other passion than Racing. Known as ‘Door Riding’ which is something used to tease the KPD of Karakura. Which consists of someone unbuckling their seatbelt, moving their position to be sitting on the door, raising their wrists, and flipping off or teasing the chasing vehicle which adds further danger. Members believe in causing chaos among officers & terrorizing them Since the KPD just cannot catch up to these Racers. The KPD are not allowed to sleep without engines being heard through the streets, in essence ruling the streets. No one can rest.

What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?:

Unlike most other gangs in Karakura claiming they have a “Racing Division“ or something similar. Middonaito stands out as the only true racing gang in all of Karakura & the most highly skilled racers belong to it. Due to this Middonaito is front & center of highly skilled racing. Also being the most dominant force of organized racing & constantly competing with others so there's no question who is the best. The true kings of racing are full of young bright talent helping each other to get better. The adrenaline junky filled group is willing to do anything to defend their fellow racers & are always open to cooperation. We use many methods to get our way to hold onto our titles & our goals we have. Middonaito has big ambitions for the underground of Karakura to be molded into their image. Yet Middonaito has what we dub as the “Code” a set of rules and morals that keep the gang under control. Oocly in Middonaito there is a light mood with plenty of fun & friendly interactions. Icly is similar yet professional focusing on things such as efficiency & effectiveness. One of the top priorities of the gang is secrecy of members' identities & the ability to hide in plain sight. Using code names for locations & routes regularly run to keep under the radar. Places like Touge (East Tunnel) & Baron’s Run (A Route) are some examples of this.

What reputation does the gang uphold in-character at the moment?
We currently at the moment hold the biggest presence with street racing period. As the best and most highly skilled racing team there is out there. We often participate and plan events against rival teams or gangs for racing. We have had decent size events that showed off our skill & the talent that is contained in our gang. We most often race ourselves for warm ups & solo racers that we have close ties with. Though they don't fly under any official banner more hangarounds & associates who help with maintenance of cars with racing as the main. We have had racing events with the old racing gang ZEROS winning against them in all races. We used to have a fierce rivalry with the gang Streamliners before they rebranded to Alteri. We have had small groups of other gangs racing divisions that we have gone against & won without a loss. This proved that we are the undisputed kings of racing in all of Karakura. Which has been confirmed with our dominance in the field & all categories of it. We have many “activities” we like to do like doing donuts in the KPD parking lot. Having our racers being chased by KPD cars & officers. We are known by KPD for our highly modified cars which they usually start giving up on catching up too. Our cars are highly recognizable & have unique styles that can be identified. We are often seen for a couple seconds by the civilian population of Karakura as our cars blast by. Our attire with the recognizable crest of Chrysanthemum Seal on the back of their jackets. Marks the best of the best Karakura has to offer in all of the city.

Where are they most actively present?:
Middo tends to be most active around Touge Tunnel ( East Tunnel ) where they host various. Training sessions, Such as teaching the newer gang members tracks such as Redline raceway and Dragons tail. Middo can also be seen at the beach parking lot. Individuals meet up there to host such events as Car meets and putting wagers on races. They go to the garage which is found behind the bowling alley. Where they tend to do mechanic work to fix/alter their cars after various races. These various locations are where the gang most resides even though they can usually be seen on the street participating in races.

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of: (This is for the unverified gang roster. This section must have under or a maximum of 250 words and cannot go over this number; otherwise, your application will be denied)
Middonaito Resazu is a crew at the center of street racing. They are centered around its beliefs & members' passion for racing. Hitting the highest speeds in the most modified cars in all of Japan. The crew is run by rowdy & adrenaline-seeking teenagers of Karakura. They are known for making the streets ROAR with their engines at any time. They wear casual clothing, but they are only recognized by the crest of Chrysanthemum Seal on the back of their jackets. They have earned praise from fellow racers & hatred from the KPD who challenge them. Many earned names for their skill like ‘The Doctor’ for their precise & skillful movements while driving. Yet there is no competition for the title of the best of the best. The most skilled racers in all of Japan, there is no question about who they make up. The Middo sun will always rise above the rest & show the path to ultimate victory. “We may fade away our cars may rust away but the legacy they made will never wither away.”- Middonaito Member1721252489434.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread