What is your Minecraft username?:

Fizzy_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes. Mid#0050

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
BST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active on the server, logging on and playing for a few hours everyday on my main and my alt accounts. My activity on the server includes roleplaying, making friends in character, which then translates to more OOC friendships. I really enjoy meeting new people and making new friends.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge the fact that if I am inactive, I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The role of a school receptionist, is to serve new visitors that enter the school by greeting, welcoming and helping them as much as posible, this could include showing them around the school also they make sure everything in the hallways is safe. They make sure that students are attending classes, as well as staying out of trouble. The receptionist is usually the first faculty member you encounter, as they are stationed right at the front and back entrances of the school. They give out information on classes and schedules, as well as give out rewards to students who bring in reward tokens. Receptionists also have access to school intercoms, where they are able to call students to certain places, be it the council room, reception desk, or the nurses office.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience with roleplays comes from minecraft roleplays. I used to be active on other minecraft roleplay servers, until I found SRP, where I am actively role playing now. I have made many strong bonds from the roleplays, and many here on this server. I also used to gangrp but i dont really gangrp as much anymore and i would like to move onto something new to better my skills and find something more enjoyable to RP as.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
(Main)
2ND LANGUAGE APPLICATION - Denied!
2ND LANGUAGE - ACCEPTED!
CARETAKER APP 1 - Denied!
RUSSIAN LANGUAGE APP - ACCEPTED!
RECEPTIONIST APPLICATION 1 - Denied!
RECEPTIONIST APPLICATION 2- Denied!
(Alt)
RUSSIAN APP - ACCEPTED!

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

MidFizzy - Grade-12
MidDonalds - Expelled
MDFZ - Grade-9

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

When he encounters a student who is cursing at him, calling him pathetic, he would let them finish their little outburst. Afterwards, he would take the student and sit down with them, trying to calm them down. After they relaxed a bit, he would ask them what the issue is, why they think of him like that, trying to get to the bottom of their feelings. After figuring out the reason, he would speak to him, telling him not to speak to anyone else the way he spoke to him. Warning them and sending them off on their way.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Vova would rush in between them, putting a stop to the fight. Separating the two students and giving them both detention and telling them both not to fight. After the situation deescalated, he would send them to the nurse to see if any of them was badly injured and to also find out the issue and why they was fighting in the first place. He would also accompanying them so they did not fight again.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Vova would pull his coworker aside, warning them to stop doing what they were doing. Stating they were endangering themselves as well as the students around them and he would tell them to act professional while on the job. Warning them to stop, or there will be bigger consequences that will involve SLT and potentially them losing their job.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the breakroom, Vova would be a really bubbly and outgoing person, He would begin by saying good morning to the other members and he would also Speak to the other faculty members about their days and how they are, he would try to bring everyone closer together. He was a very polite person and very bright, he would often offer everyone a cup of coffee in the morning, along with a small breakfast food in case they did not have time to make it themselfs.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

1) Starting the workday action

/me Male would feel morning breeze going as he was lost deep in thoughts having his eyes closed, visibly enjoying the moment as his posture was relaxed and giving a sign of peace. Once a clear, yet a noisy sound of school bell rung male would open his eyes and start heading towards the side of there opening gates. While having a smart and slow walk male would take barely noticeable inhale and exhale putting a light adolescent smile and giving slight waves with a hand towards students that greeted him. Once passed the old and stained school gates he would reach out into pockets with left hand taking out a radio and bringing to his mouth side. As he flicked the speaker button he would speak.

/rw Bright and calm morning my fellow colleagues, I hope you will have a great and pleasant day! Don’t stress much when teaching if what call me up I will assist you. [!]Sound would stop as the speaker went on listening mode[!]

/me As male finished speaking he would have professional smirk as he headed towards the reception, with still held radio by mouth, seemingly listening to the respond of speaker line.

2) Working behind desk case scenario action

/me Vova was blankly scrolling over his phone with one hand, going through texts while working on set desk laptop with left hand perfectly managing multi-tasking. He would keep switching eye-focus from one to another screen, whilst sometimes peeking outside of desk to see if any students are waiting by the que. He would receive a call signal from radio attached to his higher pocket, following given signal male would flick the listening mode and would stop multi-tasking with what he was doing. His neutral smile would turn to rather tired and disappointed expression as he was listening to the line. Maybe it was a report on student harassing someone; fighting; misbehaving? Regardless he would sigh, before standing up and making a rush towards the area where incident was reported at. He would not say a word to radio just cold ran listening to the speaking line whilst looking out for described rule breaker. Once it was clear who it was he would flick another radio button using intercom line and speaking, whilst turning back and heading to his work area.

/ic Student [Name Surname] make your way to front reception desk, following incompliance with the request and not following school conduct will result in further punishment and possible involvement of SLT.

/me He would finish speaking as he was already by his desk, waiting for the named student to turn up.

3) Walking around the hallways action

/me Quietly going around the hallway scouting the area Vova would sip his cup of coffee. As he noticed a group of Spartan Football team players skipping the class and sitting down the garden area, he would raise his eyebrow before taking last sip of cup and fixing his form before approaching the student group. As he was behind them unnoticed he would clear his throat before making a signalling *cough* sound. “What a nice day to be skipping the class isn’t it? Y’all better head to class now. If I catch any of you once again skipping class it will be instant detention. You have it written on papers that you signed before enrolling college. Classes for college students are mandatory, if you will have multiple skip records SLT is free to kick you out of college and send you back to high school. No more questions, start heading to class.” He made quiet a respectful and cold expression as he watched individuals.

4) Extra actions

/me Vova would hear the morning bell ringing, as well as watch the gates open. Taking a few steps inside of school grounds, he would wave to the students who greeted him on their way inside of the school. He would pull out his radio, clicking the button to speak. “Good morning everyone! Have a great day! Good luck with your classes!” He would then listen to the responses by his coworkers, putting it away and heading to the front reception desk.

/me He would hear some chatter on the radio, pulling it out and listening in. After hearing about a student getting in a fight, and one running away, he would listen in more to hear the name of said student or a description he could recognize. After hearing who it was, he went to the intercom, speaking into it. Announcing that the student had to make their way to the front reception immediately.

/me Vova would see a group of students skipping their college classes just outside of the front of the school. Leaving from his seat at the front desk, he would approach them, stopping just behind them. Clearing his throat loudly “Excuse me. You all should head to class. If I catch you all skipping again, it will be detention. Now run along.”

────────────
char.png
In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Vova Volkonsky
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Preferred Name:
Vova

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Christian

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology and Literature

Minors:
Human Sciences

Nationality:
Russian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Russian, German

Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
Vova Volkonsky was born on January 7th, 1995 in Moscow, Russia. The boy had a large family, growing up with 5 brothers and 4 sisters. His mother was a wonderful woman who took care of all of them, doing an amazing job raising the family. She tended to the home, went to every meeting with the children’s schooling, as well as working full time to provide for her family. His father, on the other hand, was a controlling person. He would often take his wife’s money and spend it on his own things, ignoring the needs of his family.

When Vova was of age to go to school, his mother would make sure his siblings took care of him. After dropping the children off at school, she went to work, leaving him with just his siblings. The boy was very outgoing, and made friends with his class easily. It also helped that his siblings were good students who got along with everyone, including teachers, so Vova had a pleasant time in school.

His life was as good as it could be, except for constant arguments between his mother and father, but those were often behind closed doors. This was until he was 13 years old. Things had gotten out of control in the parent’s relationship and their arguments became physical. This had his mom looking for a new job, away from her husband who she was now divorcing.

After a few months, his mother had gotten a new job in Japan, one which paid almost double what she had been getting paid. Having to move her children to a place where they had no friends, but able to have a more comfortable life. It was a hard decision on her, and she left it up to her children. The children seeing the abuse had decided to leave with their mother.

It took all of a month for them all to secretly pack their things and leave. The divorce was getting finalised at that time, so it was easy for them to uproot everything and leave. Once they finally got to Japan, the kids had to learn a whole new language, along with readjusting to a new way of life. They adapted with time, but Vova was the quickest. In the month he had before they moved, he had begun to teach himself more about Japan.

It took him and his family a full 2 years to fully adapt to living in Japan, though, Vova was the one to learn the language and culture the quickest, and helped his family learn quicker. Vova’s personality allowed him to make many friends in school, even when he was still learning how to live in his new environment. The person who helped him was the receptionist in the school office, Miss Hikokki.

Miss Hikokki was a Russian-Japanese female, and the only person who spoke fluent Russian in the school, so she was tasked with teaching Vova and his older daughter how to speak Japanese, translating for them in their classes. Not only did she teach him how to speak the language, but also more about the culture. She would inspire the boy to aspire to be like her without her realising. The boy would often come home to his family and tell stories about his day, then spend time teaching them what he learned.

When the boy eventually made it to college, he moved to Karakura, where he went to the community college there in the city. There he studied for his masters in psychology and Literature, with a minor in human sciences. He naturally made friends there, as well as improved himself the best he could. Upon his graduation, he went back to his family for a few years, until he returned to Karakura, applying for the position of receptionist at KHS.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining the KHS team is to help the school environment stay safe. By working in a school environment, I can ensure the kids stay safe and can get an education. I know back when I was in school, I was a bit reckless, so from personal experience, I can make sure these kids stay on the right path. I will make sure they all follow the rules and can finish school. I will also make sure to help any new students find their way around the school and also know where their lessons will be and also make their time at KHS very fun and enjoyable.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Back when I was in Russia i used to always love to help my teachers, I would always enjoy it, they would offten tell me to get them things and make them cups of coffee. Also i used to help my dad teach, he used to teach art at the local High school when I was back in Russia. So from my past experience I have gained a better understanding of working in a school enviroment.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants due to how eager I am to help the kids in this city. I don’t know the other applicants' strengths and weaknesses, but I know my own. I am truly an asset that will fit well in the school. I have amazing people’s skills and a desire to help foster growth in those around me. My personality is contagious, and I know that if I stay positive, then everyone around me will emanate the same positivity. My patience is another virtue, as I will be able to stay calm and help out any student, no matter how much they may be trying to irritate myself or coworkers.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you for reading.

Do you have any questions?:
I do not but i will let you know if i do.

────────────​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

If you have any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Receptionist! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.

Users who are viewing this thread