Account I’m applying for the shop is sakaiary
My other accounts are draculary & v4mpary

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
I do, it is draculary! #1029

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

CST

Describe your activity on the server:
I personally think my activity on the server is really good and I tend to balance it well between work and school. I make sure to stay on task with work and school but also make some time for myself with SRP and the roles I play there. My playtime with SRP would probably be around 4-8 hours, more or less depending on what I’m doing that day and I get on as much as I can, which is almost everyday. I have played SRP for about 3 or 4 years now and have stuck around for a bit with a pretty good activity, especially with the roles that I hold already which are college football and KPD. I keep up my activity on those roles because they are important things you have to keep up activity for and I am always on either account, being great at multitasking both so having another account won't be any trouble at all. If you asked anyone, they would probably say they see me from the time they get off to the time they get on again.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No I have not!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I fully understand that.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
KPD application - Accepted
Staff application -
Denied
College application - Accepted
(Back when you had to apply for it, I believe I made it on an account I forgot the password to and have since forgot what the user was)

Height authorization -
Accepted
Spanish application - Accepted
Korean application - Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Kyuma Endo | Detective | v4mpary
Ryker Tsunatsgi | College Bachelors Male football | draculary
Hanni Tsunatsgi | Grade 8 | sakaiary

Green Watercolour Greenery Natural Etsy Cover Photo (2).gif
What shop are you applying for?:
Mihiyo

What would the changed name be, if any and why?
Okinasa

I was originally going to stick with the shop's name but then I started thinking about what sort of names I could change it to that would provide a sort of meaning to the shop and not just a basic name I pulled out of the air. As I continued thinking, I thought of some previous Duolingo lessons I did over Japanese a bit ago which I shockingly can still seem to remember, and one of them really stuck out to me. ‘Okaeri Nasai’ which means welcome home or welcome back in Japanese. I found it pretty cool and true to the server since it is based in Japan, so it’d go along perfectly with it but also the fact that when people leave, they’ll most likely come to the shop again when it reopens therefore sticking to the ‘welcome back’ meaning! Some households in Japan also use it as a way of saying ‘welcome home’ which I thought of as people coming back to the store where they sit and enjoy their snacks and think of it as their home. Maybe they come to the shop to escape arguing with friends/family members or just simply find comfort in it as they would with a home so the concept and idea of it was sweet and made me super excited when I could think of something finally that had some meaning. Also, you may be wondering why the names are different, it’s simply because I didn’t want to put the whole thing as the name, so I just decided to put it together and make it one whole name.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
Becoming a shopkeeper was something that I’ve always heard about and was curious about, never did I imagine myself actually applying to be one. I’m applying as taking a big step and diving into something I’ve always found interesting to do like making up adverts with your employees, creating new ideas on what new items to sell or just simply seeing how running a store will be like. From working in a few stores and as well as restaurants, I found being a shopkeeper as a cool leader role to take on which is what I want. I want to provide different players with job experiences and let them be able to collect money so they can spend it ICLY, basically providing a sort of guidance for them but in a much more fun and organized way just as Robin, who owns Kissako, does for us. Working in previous shops has also given me insight on how things run, what to do with specific people, how to handle logging stuff, how paying works etc. along with being a manager as well that gives me a better and closer insight on how things are ran and how I can take that information with me to help my future managers or even just myself. The concept of providing the community with more roleplay opportunities or better experience is simply what I hope for if I manage to take on the role. Being a leader was something I was never interested in; I was usually always the one kid who was a follower and listened to everyone without voicing my own opinions. That has changed recently, and I have helped myself get out my shell by doing a bunch of things oocly like playing for sports, learning the violin, planning school events and such so I’d like to also provide a sort of leader role in srp since I was too afraid to as well. There are responsibilities within owning a shop in srp and I’d love to learn all of them, especially with getting to learn new things and being able to access more knowledge on the shop faction side. It’d be a great and new roleplay experience that I’m willing to put all hands into.

It’d be a new roleplay experience since the roles I play in now, I have to follow under the wing of someone else, which I don’t mind at all! Organizing things is something I love to do and I’d love to organize these planned events I have in mind along with how I’ll set up the shop along with the way I’ll make it work. Being a shopkeeper has gained my attention than most roles if I’m being honest, whether people may say it’s a hard or easy task, I don’t really care because I’m willing to go through whatever to achieve being a shopkeeper and making a fun environment for others. With how active I am on SRP, I’d provide the citizens with a lot of things by opening up frequently, obviously not 24/7 or people would find it rather boring but that’s also where the events would come in handy. Whenever I go around town there aren't many things to do since I've explored most of everything and I know some players go through the same thing, I've even heard people saying how they'd like shops to open more often which I'd provide to the public. I strongly believe with how active I am on the server that I will meet the quota for shopkeepers and continue to provide a good experience for role-players as well as give myself a good experience along with it. This path will be something new and very exciting, and although it will be something new to me I'm 100% positive I'll be responsible with it and own up to everything I have said or planned in this application! I will do whatever means necessary to keep my shop interesting and involved.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
I plan to make my shop as comfortable and welcoming as possible along with taking any opinions from workers or citizens that could help the store grow. Since it is a convenience store, it’s trickier to plan on ideas for it rather than Accessory and restaurants since there’s a lot more you could do with those, but I have managed to stir up some ideas in hopes that it'd fit everyone's likings but also stay true to a convenience store and not be a little bit of everything, then it'd be messy. I'm still open to many more ideas that may come up at a random time so if they do then I'll make sure to include them but for the time being, these are some of the ideas I've managed to come up with;

Theme
When people go to convenience shops they usually just go in and out to buy snacks or maybe some alcohol. Instead of doing that, I’d like to provide an area where people could grab some snacks, go to the side of the store where there will be coffee machines and a microwave to heat up any foods they have and then take a seat towards the front of the shop where they can indulge in their snacks! I believe it would be more unique than other convenience shops because it would be like a rest stop where you can just relax and sit down, have a quick snack before school or work or maybe just have a chance at meeting new people who are having a snack by themselves. It’ll be a nice chance for role-players to meet others and get a new experience out of it. It won't be where there are waiters or servers, there won't be any of that, the people will buy the items themselves and do what they wish with them; either sitting down and enjoying it with a friend or just simply coming to come and go. I also included the layout plan which is what I'm aiming and hoping for my shop to look like, I wanted to make a design, so it wasn't simple and looked like every other convenience store.
With the new and exciting feature of having furniture now I'd also like to add how I'll be getting customs for the coffee machine and microwave that I have stated before previously so in that way it'll give the shop a more comfortable and enjoying scenery. When I heard about it, I jumped in excitement because I was literally hoping before how I wish there were customs that you could make and set down, and now it's an actual thing so I'm very excited for that.
1677828938008.png

1678304447623.jpeg

1678304382091.png

Ring Ring! Delivery Service:
I have heard and seen a lot of people who would like services like delivery, say if they were in a roleplay situation or they want to make the roleplay more realistic like, maybe just far too lazy to run across the map to get something real quick then Okinasa can provide them with getting their essentials and delivering it to them wherever they are, as long as it's a safe place so if it's at powerplant then it's a no no for the safety of my worker. Since this is something I've only heard about and haven't seen many shops do, I would most likely stick to one deliverer so in that way it won't get too confusing, and I'll test out how it'll work and what I can do to fix it if there are issues. How it'll work, you ask? Well! The deliverer will have to be someone with a vehicle or bike so they can get to places faster. Their number will be posted during openings Onrain or advert openings and then after they're done, they will be deleted from keeping others that'll call or text to mess with them, sort of how bmd dealers do when they open. They'll receive either texts or calls with orders which I'll provide a format with; [item/s request | location | name | ID if buying 20+ things that you must show to the deliverer] From there, my worker will go on their vehicle and deliver the items to people! If the delivery service does plan out well, goes the way I imagine it and gains a lot of attention, I'll most likely higher more deliverers so it isn't stressful for just one.

Shop Logo:
I wanted to make my shops logo match the meaning behind the name of what I wish to call the convenience store. Since it’ll stand for ‘welcome home’ or ‘welcome back’ I made the logo to where it looks like a home almost, and it’s simplistic just because I want the main focus to be on the home. The logo was made by me as well!
1678304600396.png

1683789262096.png
What events do you have planned for the shop?

Discounts/Sales!!
I haven’t been to a shop icly where I have heard about sales such as giving a certain percentage off however many amounts of stuff you get. Although I’ve never seen it around, I’m sure it exists and if it doesn’t then I’d love to provide that for the players in srp. I believe discounts would probably attract more customers in and make them want to buy more, maybe even make it more fitting for some of the players since obtaining money in srp might be tricky sometimes. Discounts will usually be around holidays or whenever I have enough to pay off the paid amount I'm supposed to pay as a shopkeeper, so then if I were to lose a little money then it wouldn’t affect me so badly. These discounts will obviously be posted on the walls besides the registers or on the food stands. Some examples of discounts I’d be handing out would be things like;

Buy 3 get 10% off 2 [Applies only for alcoholic beverages]

50% discount for purchases over ¥120,000

Buy 2 get 1 free for any snack or nonalcoholic beverage

¥25 off any vegetable or fruits

These are only some of which I could think of at the moment, but my mind tends to ponder at times and develop lots of other ideas. If the shop was to get accepted, I’d also get the help of my workers to plan out ideas on what fun discounts to give!

Career week
Come in dressed as the career you aspire to obtain and get a 5% discount on your purchases! KPD, EMS, government and school faculty receive a 15% discount on all their purchases for all the hard work they put into the city, loud claps for them! This idea was something I haven't really seen around and thought it was pretty cute to see people dressed up in what jobs they want, it'd help bring in more people and also make the convenience store not seem so bland. Only because it's just a convenience store, doesn't mean we can't put some fun in it.

Spin the wheel!
There will be random days where my customers will be given a chance to spin the wheel at the register and be able to receive certain things from it! They will action to spin the wheel of course then after that, depending on whoever is working it, will have an app on their phone that'll spin it for them and from there they'll receive whatever it is they got. There will be perks such as;
- 15% off any purchase
- Free item limited to 2
- 5% discount for the rest of the month
- No luck!
- 10% discount coupon useable any day

Food Drive
Although this was just a sudden thought, I think it'd be cool to provide a little food drive for the community like if there were greenies who needed food to stock on and didn't have the money for it ICLY nor had money OOCLY to buy ranks and such. There will be stands put outside the shop with different categories of food that'll be given out to the public, highly encouraged to those who don't have enough to buy at all or the vending machine has swiped all their money.

Coupons
Coupons are a small and cute idea that I have thought about and managed to stir up ideas for. Coupons work just like those in real life would, after you pay a certain amount that's valid enough for the coupon, you'll receive a book that will be signed by me, the shopkeeper, and it'll have inside the percent of the coupon & what it'll be good for; Fruits, veggies, alcoholic beverages, snacks etc...

Staff bonding OOCly
There are various ways that I'd like for my staff to bond, and they contain both ICLY and OOCLY sort of things! One of the OOCly things I've thought of have been just simply games like Roblox which provides a bunch of games that a group could play together, maybe play some doors or phasmophobia, whatever the group decides to pick. There are other games as well like Valorant, hypixel or any other ideas that my workers can come up with, I'm happy to hear. In this way I'd like to include everyone's interests and bring people together since there are some people who play srp but usually are too shy to come out their shell, so I'd like to lend them a hand in meeting others and making friends.

Staff dinners & more
My other plans for my staff are ICly since maybe there are times people are too busy to have time to play OOCly or maybe they just aren't comfortable enough to interact with others outside the game just yet, which I completely understand. I'd like to have dinners for my staff, either at a restaurant that's open or maybe at the house of the shopkeeper where I'll be providing lots of good foods and amazing detailrp for it. It sounds fun to have my staff involved together and get to know one another ICly. The other plans are have are simple things like maybe painting art together one day (I'm sure there's a website for it) or anything else that my staff can give ideas for, I'm all ears for it!

1683790184033.png
What will you sell in your shop?:
I will sell various types of snacks, drinks and single things you’d need like bacon, steak, onions, eggs, carrots etc. Since those are basic needs that a lot of people would need especially now with the new cooking plug in which a lot of people love, including me. Although some may think ‘vegetables and fruits aren’t sold in convenience stores’ they very much are! I live in a small area where our grocery store is basically a convenience store, they provide all types of snacks and drinks, including plenty of other things like clothes, accessories, bathroom necessities etc.. As much as I’d like to sell accessories and other stuff, I’d like for my shop to keep the originality of just being a convenience store with drinks, snacks and other 20+ items since there are a bunch of shops already that provide accessories.

Items:

There are various types of foods, drinks, sweets and snacks I'd like to include into the shop and make a very large variety so the shop is popular and has everything that the citizens would need. Just as I stated above, I wish to sell ingredients like flour, bacon, steak, onions, eggs, jam, carrots and many more. There are some other public customs I'd wish to use and would ask of course. Some things which I have seen around the server are 20+ items such as pride vodka, sparkling sake, Suntory can, cigarettes, vapes and lighters. There will obviously be other drinks rather than just alcohol such as milkshakes, water, americanos, iced coffees, milk, green tea, hot chocolate, juice box etc.

The prices for the items are being made and will be sent to the faction lead asap if accepted!

Custom items:
I have always thought of different items for different shops I've previously worked in but have never really put forward the thought but now with being able to apply and possibly get a chance to become shop keeper, I can put my ideas into work! These custom ideas were brought into consideration just by seeing what the people in srp enjoy seeing such as cutesy designs or really cool looking ones, maybe just popular items that people seem to buy more (like alcohol). I wanted to make sure it caught the eye of the public so in that way it would captivate more people to want to come to the store and shop there since I'd be the only one selling said customs.
EE084C6A-8872-4ED5-8609-21105C3FD6D6.jpeg

What will your adverts look like?

My adverts would be kept appropriate but still catch the eye of the many citizens in Karakura. If there's something recently going on or maybe there's a topic that everyone's talking about, then I'll probably trying to make my advert tag along with it so that way it catches the attention of people! I will provide some examples for you and there will probably be more when I think of some or get ideas from employees

"Hello Karakura! Okinasa is now opening for the first time and we come with open arms looking for employees to hire. Come grab an application and take a look around the shop as well, we have many goods and all the alcohol you can dream of having! [Coordinates]"

"Are you tired of the boring same flavored sake and beer cans? Well, come to Okinasa and try out our new alcohol beverages 'Sakura sake' and 'Caramel Whiskey' that will surely make your tastebuds dance. Make sure to come before they sell out! [Coordinates]"

"Round of applause for our government workers for all their hard work, and for that we're giving them a 15% discount, but! Don't fret, we haven't forgotten about you all. Come to Okinasa dressed in the career you aspire to be in and receive a 5% discount. [Coordinates]"

1683790302691.png
How many employees do you plan to have?:

I would probably get around 18. Employees are a big part of owning a shop and shopkeepers wouldn't be able to live without them! I plan to have a good number of employees in case there are some individuals who won't be able to make openings which would be completely understandable since time zones are a thing! I'd most likely get with everyone's time zones and probably try doing some early, some in the afternoon and maybe some at night so that way everyone's able to get a chance at coming to one of the openings. I want to make it fair for everyone and not think I'm excluding different time zones just because I live in a specific one, I wish to make all my employees happy and satisfied.

Shopkeeper [1/1]
Hopefully, it'll be me! Shopkeepers are there to make sure everything's stocked up, bills are being paid and the shop is running smoothly. They look over the employees to make sure they're staying on task and doing what they were trained to do. Shopkeepers keep track of the shop, from making sure all the items are stocked up to looking over applications for any new hires. They provide training for the newer hires and provide them with guidance.

Managers [0/2-3]
Depending on who I can manage to find, I'd like to have around 2 or 3 just in case I were to get busy with things and they could help with last minute openings. Managers are there as like a mini shop keeper, except they don't own the place or are able to stock up, they provide the shop keeper with a HUGE hand in help by helping with openings, keeping eye on employees and even helping look over applications just to give the shop keepers some open-minded opinions.

Cashiers [0/10]
Cashiers play an important role in the shop as well! They stand behind the cash register and take all the orders from the many people who will be rushing in to buy snacks and beverages. They must provide the customers with their best attitude and guidance since it'd put up a good image for the shop.

Side cashiers [0/5]
Side cashiers will be there in case there’s a time where I will need some employees in case the main ones are busy or have filed inactivity logs. This will prevent the shop from not being able to get people to work so that way I won’t have to grab random people off the streets.

Deliverer [0/1 for now]
The deliverer will be someone who preferably has a vehicle and can handle multiple receiving calls or text messages, along with being okay with their number being put out there just for the opening. They will be in charge of receiving orders from those who can't make it to the shop so they will grab the things then proceed to the location of the buyer where it'll be the same process at the register. They pay first, show ID if needed and then receive the items that they have bought.

How will the hiring process go?
The hiring process would probably go both oocly and icly due to me wanting to get to know how they are as a person outside of srp but also get to know them roleplay wise, plus it'd give them a cool roleplaying experience instead of just having to write out a plain ole application. Getting to do interviews in character would provide more depth on the characters personality and how they are, give myself more of an insight on how they roleplay as well and won't give the customers a boring roleplay experience. It'd make it more fun for both me and my employees since they'd probably be helping me as well.
When announcing open positions, I'd like to make an announcement in one of the openings and provide them with a link that would send them to the google forms link which there they would provide both icly and oocly information, just simple stuff, not their whole addresses and things like that. From there on is where I'll start the in-character portion where they'll receive a call and come in for an interview or I could shoot the person a dm asking if they're available!
Here is the google form that I have created for the future where they will apply if you'd like to take a look.
Okinasa Application

Will there be any uniforms?
There will be no uniforms BUT there will be small events where the workers will have cute little attires or costumes depending on what event was going on. An example would be Halloween, on the week of Halloween my workers will be given costumes or even be able to wear their own! The same would go for other holidays such as easter, Christmas, New Year's, other traditional holidays etc. I think it'd be a cute idea to do so they aren't just in their simple clothing they wear all day and it'd make it more fun for the customers as well, maybe make them laugh a bit at seeing their friend dressed up as a bunny

How will you keep in contact with citizens and workers?
I have two options on which I would make so that I could have proper communication with my staff along with keeping the citizens updated on what's new like new hot items, open applications or any planned events we may have!

Discord
There will be a discord server which I already have set up and ready, just cause I had some free time and wanted to experiment. There will be channels for applications, panels, roster, menu, advertisements and plenty more! Once the server is made, I will send it in to all the areas it needs to go to like forums and also invite the staff in as well along with plenty of others! At the opening I’d most likely promote it along with applications for hiring workers.

Onrain
The other site that I will be utilizing will be OnRain since a few people use it and it could be a great way to catch the eye of people. On the account I would send out advertisements of models with some of our new items, sometimes I'll include little easter eggs where you can receive a coupon at the store, it'll be a fun and new way to interact with people ICly. Again with the advertisements, they will be made with a model holding one of our signature items like for example holding the Sakura sake I’m planning to order. The advertisement will attract a bunch of people especially if I manage to get it in the hands of an individual who’s well known in Karakura.

What rules do you have implemented?
Citizens:
1. No yelling, if told three times to stop you will be removed
2. No masks, same applies from rule 1
3. No minging or staff will be involved, please don't
4. No refunds! you get what you get and you don't throw a fit
5. Be patient with the workers
6. You must have an ID for 20+ items!!
7. Do not spam the deliverers phone or you will be blocked and possibly blacklisted

Staff:
1. Please do not steal from the chests, if noticed then it will be taken to staff and you will be removed
2. There is a limit on alcohol [30] and for other items [25] unless we’re running low on stock and need to restock then it’ll be no limit
3. Be respectful and patient to your coworkers, no need to be rude!
4. Make sure to log all the items and then report it back to me
5. You must ask for an ID when a customer purchases 20+ items
6. Please be honest and return me the money that is owed! I will find out, I have eyes everywhere!
7. if you are delivering, you are allowed to block spammers or trolls

More rules will be applied in the future once things are set up

Extra:
I added a few new things since I've uploaded the application so I hope you enjoy reading and it wasn't too much.

Additional notes about your application:
None! It was fun letting my mind ponder some new creativity, very fun and new experience!

Do you have any questions?:
None :)

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying for shopkeeper!
Your ideas are amazing and I am looking forward to working with you. Send me a dm - sak#8404 - to get everything set up!​

Users who are viewing this thread