What is your Minecraft Username?:

BunBun444

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
none

What is your timezone?:
Eastern Standard Time

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
ʙᴜɴʙᴜɴ#1437

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
none

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity here on the server is very active. I'm on almost every single day since I started playing this game which I don't really remember when I started. I am grade 11 almost to grade 12. I spend at least 7hrs on everyday, playing with my friends, making new ones and just in all having fun! this is my only account so I'm extremely active and can get on really whenever I'm needed or want to.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
Bunbun444 - Mika Soru(17 turning 18) - grade 11

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I am aware of this and I understand this

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a council of selected students to run and be in charge of student affairs and mostly school events as well

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
What motivated me to apply for council is that i have always wanted to be apart of it and how they are in charge of students and school affairs rather than teachers and i love helping others.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

I am aware of this and i am ready to do so and help make stuff up

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Student council president
student council vice-president
Student council secretary
Student council
treasurer
Student council members
teachers if needed
student council trainers to help train new members

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would firstly go up to them with a bit of caution and tell them to please stop and calm down. Afterwards we would discuss what happened. When they calmed down i would take the girls to a more quiet area and make sure they're about of each others reach so no fights occur. i would ask them each what happened either together or separately and depending on their answers i would tell the girls what my opinion is on the matter and tell them that the way they went about it should not result to using harsh words or your fists, things should be talked about the best they can and if they cant find someone else to help you on the matter. I would not blame anyone as it would make the situation worse.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I would notify the student council and teachers of the person and to please stop them immediately if they come across them and i would try to go after them but in a calm manner i would also right a description of the person if i cannot catch them and alert the teachers and other council members and would try to look for other ways to come at the situation if it ever occurs again.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
What i would do is firstly walk up to them and tell the student that they can leave and tell them they're alright. Nextly i would ask the other member why were they doing what they did and listen to their reason. After that i would notify them and tell them that they abused their power and i would have to alert the council president of this incident as it is never okay to abuse your power in any situation.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would after the meeting go to the president or who ever is conducting the meting and tell them politely i accidentally don't remember those pieces of information and apologize and ask if i could have those information so I'm fully caught up with the rest of the council.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would realize my mistake and if i don't i would ask them what is it I'm doing wrong so i can fix it and make sure to not do it again, i would also report it to the president if necessary and how big scale of the issue was.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
Two events that should be implemented are opening ceremonies and graduation ceremonies for the school since most schools have one. I believe this would be hosted on a big open area or on the foot ball field and any new people coming into the school at a certain time time of the year or every couple of weeks since there so many people joining. And for graduation ceremonies is when you get accepted into collage as you are leaving high school we should host a party and ceremony for the people who graduated and for passing into collage for their efforts and wish them a good career.

We should do is talent shows for the school, so people can show of their talents and preform for the whole school to see and instead of judges the council should setup voting boxes for the acts and the top 3 ones are the winner s for prizes which can be undetermined until this actually happens. It will bring the school more together and be a lovely event for everyone to participate in!

Another event is teacher/staff appreciation week as the staff work very hard for us to be happy in this school that they also deserve recognition same for the council. The students can have a suggestion box for how they want to reward their staff and council members also as voting for the best staff and member of the week if we choose to do so.

Events for the students to be able to participate are very big ones, like field trips every so often like to the beach for a relax day or implement a spirit week to show off the schools spirit. We can end that with a pep rally the best grade that shows the best school spirit should win like a school spirit trophy or something that represents the school!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Mika Soru

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:
17 turning 18

Character phone-number:
(+81) (030)-248-8873

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
very social and optimistic but can be quiet at times loves to be helpful and help others, she also is very sweet and kind and tries to see things from a different angle or different point of view.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1682828589123.png1682828610360.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
What separates me from the rest of the applicants seeking my position is, That I'm very active on this server so I rarely will go inactive and if I ever do I will notify someone that I will be instead of not saying anything at all. I will rarely go inactive unless for the holidays or something serious has come up. I also am extremely committed and will take this position very seriously as it is very important because it effects the whole student body not just the council.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position because i think i will be a very great addition to the student council, and i want to improve and help the school and plan events for the school aswell. i also want to help represent the school body and make the school funnier and a better place for everyone because everyone's voice should be heard and taken into an account for how they want to improve the school and what they want changes aswell.

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interests me the most about the student council is that they really decide what is best for the students and everything really school related and i love that idea instead of teachers and such the students mostly have control over it.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
What i could contribute to making the school a safe and fun environment is that i love seeing everything from different point of views so sill always be constantly thinking about how others would see the school to them and suggest improvements off that and i would go ask students what they would like improvement on and such.​

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, The council have decided to deny this application due to the following:

- Your answers did not yield enough detail for our liking

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread