mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Mikrosoft News Reporter Application

GangRP

Level 1
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name):
GiveMePerms (Mikrosoft main)

Previous bans: I have no record of any bans in my account, and never will I ever drive myself to situations of getting myself banned.

Describe your activity on the server: I usually play 6 hours on a daily basis.

Do you have Discord?: --#1276

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a working microphone

List your current and past applications:
Russian application [Accepted]
Korean application [Accepted]

What is your motivation for applying?:

What interests me on applying for the job is the experience it beholds before me, since I do want to improve and explore more these types of roleplays that inform the city of Karakura with various records and reports.

In all honesty, I do want to acquire an adult rank by working hard firstly as a News Reporter, if I do ever get accepted.

What knowledge do you have of journalist work?:

Conveying information is an important part of the democratic decision-making system, as it brings transparency into society and for its part makes sure that the made decisions go along with the people's sense of justice. Journalism conveys information to the citizens about what is happening in society.

Why are reporters important to SchoolRP?:

News reporters and correspondents (also known as journalists), gather news and information to keep the public informed about important events. They obtain their information through a number of sources. A news reporter gathers and assembles this information to be relayed to the public for everyone to be informed in the city of Karakura whether it would be great news that’s dwelled or complete tragedy.

[IC Section]

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE:

Ouji Uesato, a lustful man knowledgeable of Karakura’s daily happenings, is an unerring Japanese male who stands at a decent height. His long face beholds a chiseled jaw and shallow cheekbones. His eyes appear puffy, cascaded by a small length of his hair.

BACKSTORY:

Ouji Uesato was born in the fairly small city of Sendai in the year 1988. He was the second and youngest child of his heir, with his brother born two years before him. Ouji had the passion of writing poetry and exploring new things such as the idea of how vicious the world is. With that, he kept his ears onto the news for everyday crimes that had happened in their city. The child was caught out for it by his own father, worried about whatever he may become in the later years of his life with the influence and daily broadcasts of the News.

Two decades later, Ouji landed himself some quite successful grades from High School, which granted him to become College where he chose Journalism as his course. In this journey, it got him more into these topics and sparked his curiosity to investigate and learn about these reports.

As successful as his Junior years, he succeeded in his finals. He finally graduated and consulted him on applying as a News Reporter in his home state, providing nightly news and such all about devious crimes that are happening on a daily basis. It finally relieved him but thirsted for more of these stories. And so, he researched about the highest crime rates of cities in Japan, thus finding Karakura as one of the highest in its peak. He moved in to the city when he turned 32, with plentiful of money that he earned from his old job and bought himself the essentials, before ever coming to the city’s News Reporter Building to apply as one, seeming confident of his past reports in Sendai to be accepted within the facility and focus more on the crime related reports.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Ouji Uesato

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mister

Given Name(s): Ouji, Sato

Preferred Name: Ouji

Religious Denomination: Shinto

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Phone Number: 754-402-852

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: Four years of training