Fundraiser+
IGN (In Game Name):
milliecat1
Previous bans:
none.
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes, I do.
Describe your activity on the server:
I can say that I am on quite a bit, and now that I'm back from holidays, I'll be on a lot more.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes, I do. I don't use it often though.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do.
List your current and past applications:
Prefect {accepted}
Council Treasurer {accepted}
librarian {bumped}
English Teacher {bumped}
What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to help students stay fit and healthy. Not always by sweating, but by theory work, too. I'll introduce new sports and games, while also educating them on important topics. It's important to exercise and stay fit, while also knowing about the dangers life can bring. I had been thinking about becoming a teacher or employee for a while, and decided to finally do it.
Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
On many occasions, yes.
Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
While on the server, my experience has been fun; making new friends and attending classes. Roleplay is a good skill to have, as it can help you stay in a character's train of though for long periods of time. "Roleplaying" is mostly about how you, or another character, naturally reacts to things, whilst staying in character.
I make an effort when I'm in school,usually in English and PE. They are my favorite subjects after all. I cannot say I'm the best at sports, but I make sure to put in enough enthusiasm to make others want to join in too. I watch my teacher closely when he's teaching my class, taking notes of how to get people to pay attention.
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee [] {Trainee}
Newly Qualified Teacher [] {NQT}
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills [] {QTLS}
Head of Department [] {HD}
Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
I have, and I understand everything stated in it.
From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I would make it so the teachers were allowed to mute players for a short amount of time {30 seconds to a minute} for talking in class.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers help prepare students for when they leave school and enter adulthood.Teachers in-game, earn 250000¥ a month, but they can receive a yearly bonus called "TLR Bands". Teachers have different ways of teaching for example; asking questions or giving students textbooks. In their spare time, teachers tend to plan lessons, mark work or take it easy until their next class.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Teachers are important, as without them, there would be no classes or the school in general. If there isn't any teachers people will act freely and misbehave, there would be a lot more bullying and violence.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee [] {Trainee}
This is the newest you can get, you will only be placed on this rank for around a few days.

Newly Qualified Teacher [] {NQT}
You are now a more advanced teacher and you have the correct qualifications to start a lesson

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills [] {QTLS}
You are finally in the norm for teachers, you now have permission to start a class whenever you want (inside school)

Head of Department [] {HD}

It is unlikely you will ever reach this stage if there is already a HD of that department in place, however, they can offer you to be Co-HD.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The school uses the MoSCo system (Must have, Should Have, Could Have).
Must The main objective and topic for the lesson and what you mainly want your students to learn. What you directly want them to focus on and ensure that they complete this objective
Should A important thing that needs to be done, and should be done, but the Must objective needs to be included
Could This is not expected to be completed, but would work as a good extension task

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Miss Millie Catt is an excitable, energetic and enthusiastic teacher. She always has her favorite purple oversized jumper on, with her long, white hair pulled over her shoulder. She is seen wearing her favorite hat 24/7. Her dark purple eyes always seems to have some kind of sparkle to them. Miss Catt's attitude bubbles up when she hears or sees something she doesn't like. She can sometimes be identified as one who calls an anime lover, "weeabo". She loves each and every-one of her students, yes even the naughty ones. Miss Catt puts all her effort into creating a safe, fun and happy environment both in, and out of her classes. Although she may see like a fun and happy teacher, she is found to be strict when things fall out of line. Miss Catt tries to act professional around higher-ups, sometimes failing by stumbling or saying something she wasn't meant to. Miss Catt loves to talk among the teachers in breaks or before and after school. Socializing can be a bit much for Miss Catt sometimes, so she can be found in quiet places such as the library, the tennis courts or chilling in the staff room.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I politely say "Please stop swearing, you may not realize this but, it's changing what others think of you", if they continue or start talking back, I will ask them to follow me and serve a detention with my supervision, I will give them some kind of work to do as punishment.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I will tell them to pay attention and proceed to tell them the consequences for talking in my class. If they continue, I will have them do the lesson at break.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
My character acts chill and at home when in the teacher lounge. Either chatting with the other teachers, marking homework or planning my next lesson.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me praises students for their hard work
/me tells students to stretch
/me tells students to run (number of) lap(s)
/me watches students play (assigned sport)
/me explains to class how to play a game

BACKSTORY

Millie was born in a small town that nobody really new about. The town had a small school that she attended, its name was "Herashi college". The school was a mix of primary school and high school students from grade k-12. Millie was always participating in the school sporting days as she loved the competitive side to life. She was a fairly moderate student, moving throughout her early school life with A's, B's and the occasional C's. Millie had a wide range of friends, they were always so positive and supportive that she had a happy child hood. She was one of the two children of Ryoko and Camellia Catt, Leo Catt being her twin brother. Her parents were strict about her studies and never let her join a sport outside of school. However, at the age of 11, her parents let her join whatever sport she wanted to play as long as she got a decent amount of studying done. Up until the age of 14, she played touch, she was known a the fastest player on the team and had eventually became the captain. She was forced to quit when her school closed down due to multiple threats and break ins. Her family moved, Millie attended "Taketatsu Highschool", making many friends and studying hard. Eventually, at the age of 18, she graduated highschool and applied for a Physical education and teaching course at Shinotaketatsu University. Here, she spent many years studying hard, joining various sport teams and representing the college. At the age of 24, Millie graduated from Shinotaketatsu University. For the next year, Millie was going in and out of jobs to earn money. Then one day, she landed an interview at Taketatsu Highschool, the highschool she attended. The interview went well, now Millie is waiting for the school to call her about whether or not she got the job.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Millie Catt
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Given Name(s):
Maddie or Maddy, called "Mads" with family.
Preferred Name:
Miss Catt

Religious Denomination:
None.
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality: Japanese
Current Location:
Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 4

Academic Degree:
University of Shinotaketatsu teaching and Physical Education degree.
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):

PDHPE
Minors:
English

Native Languages:
English, Japanese
Other Languages:
N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No
Preferred Teaching Subject:
PE

Additional notes about your application (if any): If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, please tell me and I'll fix them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread