[Out-Of-Character Information]

What is your Minecraft Username?:
ThotRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Indeed! Millie.W #2536

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do have a microphone.

How old are you?:
I typically prefer to keep this information private.

What is your time zone?:
IST or GMT +5:30

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am fully aware of this and respect this policy. But I don’t plan on being inactive in order for this to happen.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am often on, usually with my other account Millie_GW. But I am also often on at times with the one I am using to apply. I am planning to use this account more often if I am able to be accepted. As then I will be using this account a lot more. In all, from either account. I tend to be on quite frequently. I would say using a scale from one to ten I am typically online and physically active at about an eight. Honestly, I am not on every single day. I would say every one to two days I am on for multiple hours. Sometimes I'm on more frequently. When I do happen to be on, I would say I am on about one to six, maybe seven hours. It depends.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I have in fact not had any bans. Recently or possibly ever. There isn’t anything I can think of.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
At the moment this is my first, official application. But it definitely won't be my last.

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college, specify your degree level):
ALT Account
- ThotRP : [19][College] Leikana “Leiko” L. Nosaku

Main Account - Millie_GW : [18][Grade-12][Track-Team] Alena “Ali” S. Tamami

[Trivia]

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I am applying for the second spot for the History Teacher in the HighSchool section. WorldWide History,

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I myself have been playing on SchoolRP for a while. I have looked through each individual possible job guide application, formats, etc… For each and all SRP jobs available. Though I want to be able to experience what it would be like to play a role having each one of these jobs, I have yet to apply to any! And in order to begin my journey in order to achieve this goal, I must start somewhere. Mustn't I? As far as applying, I can’t say it took me a while to decide on a certain job I wanted to do. Being a teacher very much stood out to me just from the first glance at the guide application. It was hard to exactly explain, but it stood out to me in a way that from then on I knew I wanted to apply for the teacher position over any other job SRP had to offer. The position was a different story. Math and History both had my heart, and it was difficult to choose between the two. I was locked on both of them, as I had already planned ahead coming up with ideas and class topics for both of them. Eventually, I positioned myself more towards history. In a way, I could tell that if I were to be accepted for this position I would be able to adore and appreciate it more myself. As well as giving the students something to enjoy. I know first hand that typically classes can be boring. Sometimes even for the teachers. I want to be able to really find a way to make it a fun experience, and change their view in and outside of the classroom on not only my lessons but hopefully for other teachers and their lessons as well. I want to be able to motivate students, have something they will look forward to when coming to class. I don’t want to have my students, just sitting around the whole period complaining under their breath and to other students about how boring a class can be, No. To me, even oocly the way a student might view my class will push me further in order to make my class better and more fun and outgoing, especially if their view on my character/my class were to be more negative. I have personally had experience with teaching History and other subjects to younger and middle-aged children. I know that the way a class or a lesson is taught based on how the teacher is able to communicate and get their lesson through to the students can be very important. With this lack of true motivation from the students, your class is going to get nowhere and they will all forget everything you just told them as one by one they each walk out the door. In my class, I will MAKE sure that this will not be the experience they will be receiving. In order to make my class more positive and fun, I’m going to find more ways to connect with the students in order to make them and their satisfaction with my class my top priority.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Indeed I understand and am fully aware of this. I completely think this is a great idea. And will be a better way to make sure I am ready and understand everything to the best of my ability. I believe going under this training would be good and in fact helpful for me, before being able to fully teach students on my own.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Indeed, logging one's classes is very important. As once completed fifteen classes in order to get a paycheck, you must have each class already logged. This is because without logging each of your classes, no one will know if you actually completed, started, or even had the class, you were to as if say you had done. If doing so, you will not be permitted nor given a paycheck at the end of the month, as there is no proof of any work for your class being done. For one to officially receive their paycheck, each one of the fifteen classes must already be logged, an extra amount of logged classes if you are trying to achieve the extra 50k. In all logging, your classes are very important and should be done for each class you complete.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
I know each teacher probably has their own extra set of rules. I personally also have my own along with the original rules, but most are the same.

Original Strict rules:
1. Be respectful to all. Not only to teachers and faculty members but to the students around you as well. This goes as well for any school property. “If you have nothing nice to say about someone, don't say it at all”.

2. Hopefully being very obvious, please no violence of any kind towards anyone. Inside and/or outside of the classroom.

3. Drinking water is permitted, but no eating inside of the classroom.

4. No electronics being out and/or being used, while inside of the classroom. Unless told to. As this is very rude, while one is trying to teach a lesson.

5. If one wishes to speak while another is talking, do not interrupt. Raise your hand, and wait to be called on.​

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
From my other account. I am on an official sports team and work at a job(restaurant). These two things gave me quite a bit of experience with different kinds of people and types of roleplay. As I have been able to adapt and learn new ways to handle situations. And hope if being able to be accepted will give me new skills along with ones I already have.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head Of Department

↳ Description: Head of the department. One who is very skilled and trained in their subject/position. They have been working for quite some time, and have a lot more experience than others. They are able to help out newer teachers and assist in some classes. They understand the rules and regulations of being a teacher and work very hard in order to be in the position they are in.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: Qualified teacher. One who is also in fact very skilled in their subject/position. They are a qualified teacher who knows all the rules and regulations just like the HD. And is one who can be trusted in order to help out fellow newer teachers who might need some help here and there. They are not exactly HD just yet. Either there is already another qualified teacher who is in charge of the department from that certain position/subject or you might need to put in a little more time and effort as an official Qualified teacher in order to make this position yours.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: Newly Qualified Teacher. One who has just come from UT, and finished their sessions and is now ready to begin their official teaching career, and start teaching students. They are qualified but might not exactly know all the rules yet. It is still a little new to them and they might need just a tad more experience with teaching before being able to become a QT. They might not be the ones to answer questions and help out these NQT and UT as they are one of them themselves. But soon they will be able to if they put enough effort in.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description: Unqualified Teacher. One whose application has just been accepted and they are just starting their new teaching career. They don’t have much to any, knowledge of rules and regulations and how to be a teacher besides from what they saw already on the application formats and guides. They still need a little help getting around and teaching and still have to do their sessions before being able to teach but they will get there soon if they just keep working at it!

[Teacher Knowledge]

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general:

As a teacher, you are expected to act a certain way to students, teachers, and other faculty members. No matter who you're talking to. When on school grounds, and even times outside of school hours. You must remember to be respectful and kind to all. Treat the one you are talking to how you would prefer to be treated, with the utmost respect even if they aren’t treating you the same way. This means always being prepared for anything that could possibly come your way, and always being kind and respectful. As a teacher, you are supposed to be representing the school and being a role model for students, to show them how one should act towards others. When teaching, teachers serve one of many purposes in order to express their knowledge and love towards the subject they are teaching. Being able to make their class how they want it to and share what they know to possible future leaders, teachers, etc… Once they were doing the same thing as they were to their students some years ago. They pass their knowledge to the younger generation. I believe that teachers are just like anybody else, they have their own free time to do whatever they choose. If it's going out, preparing for the next class, or even possibly just sitting down and reading a book. For me, I would have so many ideas for class topics. In my spare time, I might as well jot down everything I can do in order to make my class fun for the students, and in a way, I can put my love for the subject in a fun way while still telling them information from different places. When working as a teacher, you are to expect one's check, given for one's hard work and dedication. In order to achieve this, you must hold an amount of fifteen classes. Only being able to hold four per oocly day. Each class must be logged in order for it to count. If the full fifteen classes are completed and officially logged within a month, then you are able to collect/earn a total of Y450,000. If completing an extra ten classes you are able to get an extra amount of Y50,000. This extra bonus is allowed twice per month. You will not be paid more if you do any extra classes that month.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Just like any other person, from school faculty, hospital staff, and police officers and detectives, they are very important to the SRP community. Without teachers, who would be there to give SRP that extra little push of greatness. They are there to help and teach students and as well as be able to earn a better reputation for themselves. They are there to not only teach kids knowledge but the basic understanding of human respect. Without teachers, people would not be able to go on learning how to become and work at other places.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
I don’t know the exact lesson planning the system has, as I am not sure if they have one at all. But I'm guessing the school works on fun lessons they can do for students and possible events that include both teachers and students. The possible system as well as having the clubs. I'm not exactly sure but this is what I think could be around the basic conduct of its system.

[Character Knowledge]

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?:

I tend to switch up how my character looks sometimes/a lot of times. This is mainly just because I like constant change and new experiences. At the moment, Leikana Nosaku has a darker brown shade of hair, as if between a dark auburn and a medium brown. She has partially dyed bangs which would be more of a purplish-reddish sort of color. She likes to switch up the color of her bangs as she feels it brings more characteristics to one's physical personality. She has a sort of tan skin with a more faded bluish-grey eye color, which really makes the dyed part of her hair POP. Besides the more outgoing look, she has, her personality can be very shy and quiet when starting something new. She can be a bit drawn back and nervous if not prepared for something. When coming into something that she has done before she becomes more confident and is able to in a way speak her mind more. Even then she loves children and loves being able to connect with them on a friendly level. Teaching is one of her many passions as she feels it's a way to start something new that she knows will be able to motivate her creativity. The same goes for the other teachers. She loves connecting with people even if older, younger, or possibly the same age. She tends to give off a shy vibe but depending on who it is and how fast she connects she is a very outgoing person for her age. In the future, and for the moment she plans to stay as a teacher for a little while. Being able to level up her experience with children and certain situations. She does want to be able to achieve some of her other goals and move on to possibly bigger things and sort out some other things in her life. But for now, she wants to get her teacher career on track and do something she loves and really wants to do. Maybe not like some other teachers, but she is very dedicated and motivated in order to make the class how the students like it. Still having some ground rules but always wanting the people she is teaching to have a good and fun time.

[Scenarios]

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
My character is very dedicated to following the rules and making sure others do as well. In order to put an end to this, I would go over the group of people, and try and reason with them. Show and tell them why saying such things to each other is disrespectful and gets you absolutely nowhere. I would remind them how saying such things is very offensive to school faculty and possibly other students. So if they could possibly stop using such language during school hours and mainly around other students. While still showing some signs of steady and calm as if in a persistent manner. As if to show that these kinds of words will not be tolerated.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Leiko would go around, walking around the class. Mainly to the possible students who were making such noise and drawing the attention away from me and making a scene. I would ask them to stand up and bring them to the front of the room with me where I would have them all stand in a line. Hopefully drawing the rest of the class's attention back to the front, before going on with how disrespect and the lack of attention will not be tolerated. Leiko does not want students in her class who are not willing to listen and keep quiet so the rest of her students can learn. She would ask each one of the students standing up if they would like to leave her classroom or continue to stay and listen. The ones who proceed with the following wanting to leave the classroom will be let out. In order to keep the focus of her teacher on her and not the ones who would prefer to disrupt. Leiko then starts back on track with a quick game or even a few questions to get the remaining students interested again.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Leiko would not prefer to be inside the teacher's lounge. She would prefer to be outside, walking around and watching the students, or enjoy sitting down and drinking a cup of boba and reading a book silently. She doesn't mind being in the teacher's lounge or hanging out around other teachers but can sometimes just prefer to be in the peace and quiet. If ever to be offered to tag along and come into the teacher's lounge, she would indeed come. Staying her most respectful self. Still being able to connect with the other teachers, asking them questions about their day and classes, in order to build connections and just start conversations in order to get to know the people she will be working with better.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me
&dPushing her chair out from behind her desk, where she was to sit. She’d stand up, placing her arms by her side. She’d look out in front of her before clapping her hands together chanting just once “One, Two, Three. Eyes on me” &dPlacing her finger over her mouth and her other hand in the air. Knowing these were not preschoolers but would do so in the hope to get the attention of the ones standing before her.

/me Gradually walking over to where one would sit. She’d tap her finger on (Characters name/”on the students”) shoulder. Placing her hand there for a bit until they were to face her direction. Once in doing so she’d use her hand holding it right out in front of her using her two fingers to guide as if showing the student to follow. “Come with me please” &dTaking her hand off their shoulder, turning around and quietly going over the student a couple of seats over.

/me &dShe’d put her hands up close to her chest, waving to each individual who was to walk through the door. “Come on in! Sit where-ever you may like” &dShe’d softly rub her hands together, walking back to her seat, examining the students in front of her, before forcefully pressing her hands together. Using the loud bang of her clap to get the attention of the students before her.

/me &dPlacing her arms crossed behind her back. She slowly strides around the room. Making eye contact with a couple of students and avoiding it with others. She’d look over the male/female's shoulder. “You're doing great! Would you like help with anything?” &dShe’d ask, pleasantly smiling at the one sitting in front of her. “If you need absolutely anything don't be afraid to ask” &dShe stands almost as if completely still, waiting for their reply.

After they reply -
/me &dShe’d nod, looking up in front of her, keeping her hands behind her back she would leisurely walk to the next person. Avoiding eye contact, keeping her gaze to the front of the room. Until she was to walk up next to them. Repeating the same question “Hey darling. Do you by chance need any help?”

Backstory
Leikana “Leiko” Nosaku, a name given to her by her father. Her father is not the wealthiest man. Leikos family was very poor. Not so poor that they lived on the streets, no but poor. They lived in a one-bedroom apartment. Everything was very dirty and Leiko had to share a room with both her mother, her father, and her younger sister Aki who wasn’t around at the time of this story. Living like this to be quite unexpected was not so bad. She had everything she needed, she was provided with shelter, water, and food. Though to not know much of it at the time, her family had enough to support her. It was not from a very young age, Leiko had to begin to learn to live without her father. As to constantly told by her mother “彼は戻ってきます、彼は戻ってきます! 心配しないでください。あなたのお父さんはすぐに戻ってきます” (He’ll be back, he’ll be back! Don't worry. Your father will be back very soon.) Like one would most believe, he never came back. My father worked in a very shady business in order to provide for our family. It wasn’t something he wanted to be a part of, but he knew the risk, and the outcome if he didn’t. The risk came hard at him before he could face the outcome, he died only a couple of months after Leiko was born. She and her younger sister quickly realized we seemed to be the only ones without a father, thus their mother constantly telling them the lie that he was going to come back. Both knowing, he was never going to. The death of Leiko’s father took a big toll on her mother. She did not work as was left to fight for herself. Having Leiko around at such a young age didn't help. She had to continue at the same risk her father once did. Just like before their father had died, they seemed to be doing just fine. But nothing lasts forever. Leikos mother falls down the choice her father had once made, wanting Leiko to help her and continue out the same business. Maybe then they would have a chance. Leiko refused. Refusing to risk her life for the same price and risk her parents were choosing to make. Her mother trying to force her, she ran. As far as she could, without looking back. She tumbled being picked up by two women. They took her to where she would stay with them and multiple other children and an orphanage a few towns outside of Karakura. There the women provided for her and taught her more things than her mother and father ever could. She was never adopted and stayed there until she was eighteen. She left the day off and headed off to start her own journey. Falling into the lands of Karakura, she stood to embrace her new start where she learned and developed friends of her own who she now takes in as her family as the two women had done for her. Just like any other, an average Japanese girl.

[In-Character Information]
[SECTION #1 - Personal Details]

Full Name (First & Last only):

Leikana Nosaku

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Ms./Miss. Leikana or Ms./Miss Nosaku

Given Name(s):
Leikana
Leiko

Preferred Name:
I don't mind being called either. But my closest friends tend to call me Leiko.

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
My religion is Shinto/Shintoism. But in fact, I am not too big of a religious person.

Marital Status:
At the moment I am single. And would plan to keep it that way.

Nationality:
I was born in Heikone Japan, I have stayed and lived in Japan my whole life. So I am fully Japanese. I do not know my father or much about him but my mother is fully Japanese.

Current Location:

Karakura Japan

[SECTION #2 - Academic Details]

Working Experience (# of years):
I do not yet have too much experience when working. But from what I have had, I believe a couple of months to a year.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
English, Literature, Math

Minors:
Drama, Art

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
English, Learning/Going to learn other languages

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
I have a high-school graduate certificate. But I don't believe any of those.

[Extra]

Additional notes about your application:
No, I do not have anything to add

Do you have any questions?:
No, I don't have any questions​

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of History Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- Upon joining the Teacher faction, you will receive the role of Untrained Teacher (UT); only once you've completed training will you be newly qualified and authorized to independently host a class.
- Impressive application, I look forward to seeing what you'll do with this role.

Users who are viewing this thread