Sunday: 2pm - 9pm

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
Baseball Captain [Old]
Journalist [Active]
Football [Old]
Basketball [Old]
Rabbit [Active]

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
I would like to grow with writing. One of my favorite things to do is discover lore through roleplay. Something that I've sadly not been able to do a lot when I've been active on SRP for a while. I'd like to be able to look into more for people's lore including backstory and what is going on. If someone is supposed to be a famous chef in karakura or the like? Then it'd be a good idea for a interview along with a new business. A lot of the people I know have characters that have been in journalist or the like. I'd like to work more on my writing and bigger projects if possible, to make things more interesting on the server for people. There is a few topics that I'd think would be interesting to write about. This includes for old lore if approved by the lore team for it. Such as the Harley Quinn virus that was years ago. There should be some type of records for people to make things more interesting to put in peoples backstory's! I think it'd add something unique for people to report about it including events and the like.
Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I do! I used to write lore for something. I'm currently working at my dyslexia therapy with a lot of things that are going on with time. But I've made some good progress. I used to struggle with applications in SRP. This includes basic ones for language and the like. I've mainly got C's in HS, and Middle school but that was due to my severe dyslexia. I am currently in therapy and still obtaining the help that I need so I will be able to read and write better as time goes on. It has definitely been a wild ride. But SRP has helped me a lot with it.
Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes!
Why should we accept you over others?:
Well, I've come a long way as a writer. I'd like to be able to ask more specific questions and learn more about it. I do have dyslexia but I've overcome a lot of it. I lost activity of my old account for my other one. With my applications for my old writing. Before with how detailed these applications have had to be I never believed that I was able to do it. I am currently 21. I am currently working on trying to get into making a DND campaign for people. I can take criticize really well for my writing including my own style. Ever since I was little, I'd use to write a lot about things. I remember when I was younger I made a few pages of writting for a assignment in class. A lot of people told me I should give it a shot. I love more structure.
Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Yes!
Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
Yes!
Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
I imagine being a news report is about assisting other factions that need it along with topics that need to be addressed. This includes guiding people to a certain viewpoint. Such as a event being announced in the city about certain topics if approved. One of the things that has occurred is the statues outside of KPD that keep on appearing and disappearing as time goes on. It's a unsolved mystery that would be fun to address with the player base or hint towards something. Yearly there is a event for Christmas to find all the presents? So, a report could be about who placed them there and the like about it. This can also be for differant holidays and the like!
1727473059347.png
IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name: Min Hanazono
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr): Ms. Hanazono
Current Age (25+): 25
Past job/work experience: None.
Degree/qualifications: Journalist and English.
Nationality and born location: Chinese and China.
Phone Number: 030-515-3470

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
I love to believe that I am very patient. Due to waiting around 1 year or longer for a problem to be solved. But sometimes I can be rather blunt and straightforward towards people, When I do not mean to be. I can be rather odd sometimes when trying to cheer people up to have fun. I normally keep a handkerchief on my person to assist people I find around the city when incidents occur. For privacy reasons I will not state their name but there was a girl crying with a man holding her. I stopped and handed them a handkerchief and a chocolate bar. For this the man says I am rather kind and gullible along with being naive. I am not the brightest when it comes to math and the like, but all people can do is really hope to become better and hold themselves accountable and have realistic goals about situations and what is going on with everything. One of my strong suites is being a creative writer if that will assist with the job if I get it. If you have any questions about me or the like my number is listed 030-515-3470.
What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:

What are your expectations for the job?:

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:

My entire record is crystal clear! Nothing here!
Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Mandarin and JSL
PROMPTS:
You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.
1727470956951.png
Where are they?

Herrington, one of the richest families in the city's records. But one thing is that is unknown is what is happening to the others.
The question is about this topic is. Where are they? This includes other family's for people that have mysteriously disappeared once
leaving the city. Is there any records of these people leaving the island safely? A lot of young and old people are missing on the island.
This is a significant issue for the city's population along with who or what is taking care of the corpses in the city due to there not being a ancient
cemetery on the island that the people know about. So who or what is doing this or taking care of it. What exactly is going on in this problem?

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread