What is your Minecraft username?: Minercam04

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Minercam04#3392

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How old are you? (Optional): 17

What is your time zone?: CST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: Right now i'm able to get on everyday

Do you have any previous bans?: yes

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: Minercam04s Tutor Application | SchoolRP. Student Council | SchoolRP

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Student

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: Biology or Science

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
This is something I want to do real badly because science and biology are two subjects that I love . If you give me the chance I will be the best science teacher you have had. Also another reason is because when i teach i will teach and help the students as best as i can

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: yes i do understand i would have to go under training

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Teacher Class logs are how everyone knows when you start you're class and what is happening and it's important to know what is happening in class

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: Don't be rude no cussing be respectful and act like a teacher

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I know how to roleplay gangrp and just the rules in general

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head Of Department
↳ Description: Being Head of Department means you oversee everything that Happens and you control the things that happen

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Being a Qualified Teacher mean you have more experience meaning you're the higher ups

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: This means that you just finished you're training and are ready to start teaching

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: This means you got the job but you're not that skilled so you get to be trained

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers Help teach students what they can do or not. Also teachers help make students understand certain areas like math, science and english. The pay wage regularly for a teacher is 150,000 yen a month and the way they get this is they host 10 classes and they report that to the higher ups.but also they can get an extra 50,000 by hosting 5 extra classes at a max of 150,000. Teachers do what they want in their free time It is their free time away from their job they get to do what they want with that time. But teaching is a very stressful job and it takes hard work to do it so that's why free time is there time.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are important in many ways but the basic reason is there are the role models of the students. If you can get something through a child while teaching them then you're the best. But also it's because teachers are the ones that make school a safe heaven

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: this school runs on moscow or must have, should have,could have, won't have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
My Character's name is Mariko Martin. He's part of the martin family he is 5’6 176lbs and has a dark suit with a red tie with brown hair. My character is different because he will find the best of someone and drag it out helping them as much as he could as well as taking care of himself when he sees a student struggling he will try his best to help. Also when he is a teacher his class is like his home he wants everyone to feel comfortable. Also He loves the other teachers there like the friends he never had as a child he is very kind to them. He would put himself last and take care of the teachers. His personality is that he's very kind-hearted. If you are one of his friends or just talking to him you will get this comfortable feeling of safety. His plan for the future is to become the best teacher of all time

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Warn them and if i see them doing it again warn them again and than threaten detention

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: tell them to be quite and than threaten them with detention

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: My Character would just be quiet and try to help students while on teacher

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me *he would look around at the students* Ok today we will be learning about atoms and how they work *he would look at the students talking* you two stop talking or you can come teach
/me everyone settle down next person to talk can leave *he would look at his plans and look back up* now who wants to tell me what the mitochondria is and what it does
/me *he would give every student a book* now for today i want you guys to write down a paragraph of one thing you like in science and turn it in by the end of the class
/me welcome class my name is Mariko but you can call me mr martin i will be your science teacher for today *he would smile*

Backstory
Mariko as a child growing up always wanted to help people but also wanted to teach so while he was in school he would do his best to get straight a’s. Also he would try to help teachers as much as he could while also being able to stay concentrated on himself so he was healthy now he did not have any friends. But One thing also is that when he could he became a self made tutor helping students after school. Also when he was in highschool he was in student council and he became known so he continued to help students as much as he could now he wasn't the brightest in the shed he had his ups and downs but he got back up when he was pushed down. But also he would try his best to be the bright not thinking of the past but his past is what made who he was today and even though he knew he had to work harder than the rest he did. When he graduated highschool he went to college for a biology education because biology is what he loved. But he knew he couldn't work in front of a bunch of kids so he chose to be a teacher. He originally lived in America but then he chose to come to japan to learn about the different ways people teach. But he also had the dream to be a teacher so he would try to teach a class but fail and than he would not try it again but the number one reason he wants to be a tutor is so he could help people doing what he likes but also doing what other people want so that is why Mariko wants to be a teacher so badly is because he thinks he can help students in a whole new way.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Mariko Martin
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s):
Preferred Name
:

Age (Minimum is 27): 24
Religious Denomination: not religious
Marital Status:Divorced

Nationality: White
Current Location: Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details