Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
GENERAL INFORMATION | 03-03-2022
───────────
What is your Minecraft Username?: Misquotes

Past warns/kicks/bans?: I have a maximum of two to three bans, all of which occurred quite some time ago. I haven't been warned or kicked in a long period of time.

What is your timezone?: CET

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: LUCIEN#5013

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
[✔︎ ] ACCEPTED
Ban Request | 1 - ACCEPTED
Ban Request | 2 - ACCEPTED
Journalist Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Albanian Application - ACCEPTED
Private Tutor Application - ACCEPTED
Staff Application - ACCEPTED
Black Market Application - ACCEPTED

Describe your activity on the server?: I was away for a long time, but I've put a lot of things in my personal life aside now to enjoy the little moments while I still can - I can connect to the server at any time.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
Springwood - Adult
Misquotes - Grade-12
Forswore - Grade-7

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Absolutely

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
───────────
What is student council and what do they do?:
A student council is implicated in a lot of school events, activities, and funding sources. Being a student council member necessitates three qualities: leadership, communication, and support.

A student council would be generally closer to the teachers and the senior leadership team, designed to allow them to do so much more than the average student at their high school.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.):
Purely out of personal interest, I'd like to try out a few new things on Roleplay Hub, commencing with this one.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Absolutely

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?:
The president, vice-president, and a regular member of the counseling team.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Develop an understanding of different perspectives: the only way to keep things fair and serene is to hear both sides of the story; only then will I be able to solve the problem.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Allow them to, seeing as detention will be imposed regardless, and it will be announced during hometime - whether they will attend is totally up to them, consequences shall take place however seeing that this is an enlisted rule in Karakura High School.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Conversing to them about it would be my only option - given what they said to said student, taking direct action would be highly improbable.

Perhaps you could enlighten them on what they just said to that student? Give them a sense of compassion and empathy? This is generally successful.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Kindly direct any questions I have about this to a higher-ranking member of the council team - or to the president right away, after the meeting, of course.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher ups. How would you react to this?
Depending on what they did, the probability of me forgiving them is questionable - assuming that what they did was strictly worse than I envisaged, I would most likely direct it to a higher-ranking member of the staff team a few minutes after the situation took place.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
This event would take place at the Karakura High School Gymnasium and would be about reality. A life teaching lesson.

Thousands of schools, unfortunately, fail to educate their students about today's reality - the people who live in it. The perils that abound on this planet we call Earth. Students must be aware of the present, the future, and the past.

Teaching life lessons to unguided students is important because it allows them to broaden their thinking and possibly gain a different, positive outlook on life.

A maximum of 100 students may show up on stage for a very little than 2 minutes to deliver their best quotes or deep lessons. The student who gave the best advice is the champion. (This would be ascertained through voting)

The advice given can be about anything as long as it adheres to the guidelines and does not contain any inappropriate material that may displease players.

It could be about depressive episodes, racial prejudice, or various civil liberties; it could be about anything. This event may be very beneficial for those who are going through a difficult time, for those who need to hear something optimistic and possibly do something with the advice given. This can have an impact on one’s character's lore or even their outlook on life in particular. The advice given may be appreciated by certain players, especially due to the advice coming from their favorite server.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
───────────
Character Name:
Lucas Duckstein

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-249-2859

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Medium-length white/black hair falls gently over a strong, friendly face. Bright gray eyes, firmly planted within their sockets, cast a cheerful gaze over the school they've loved for so long.

Scars running from the bottom of his right cheekbone to his thin lips and ending on his right cheek are a pleasant reminder of his privileged upbringing. (From the story of Lucas Duckstein's character)

This is the face of Lucas Duckstein, a true independent master. Despite his muscular frame, he stands lasciviously among others.

Something about him fascinates me, perhaps it's his gentleness, or perhaps it's simply his civility. Despite this, people tend to welcome him with open arms.

Character appearance/attire:
1646304847838.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I acknowledge everything within Roleplay Hub as experience.

Apart from understanding how Roleplay Hub works, nothing distinguishes me from other applicants.

Why do you want this position?:
Mostly to try something new and different - communicating, supporting, and empathizing are three skills I fortunately possess. These qualities, in my opinion, are required for you to do your work adequately.

Instead of sticking to the same roleplaying genre, I'd like to try out a bunch of things on Roleplay Hub. My current ambition for applying is to immerse myself in a variety of new experiences on the server.

What interests you the most about student council?:
Specifically, roleplaying lore - I'd like to add more lore to my character for future improvements. A position in the student council appears to be a promising place to start.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Support and tutoring - I've always been encouraging and friendly, I'd love to use these skills to help or support numerous different players in, and out of character.

Additional notes:
I am currently not dynamic on the server (Misquotes) seeing that there would be absolutely no purpose for me to be on the server. If a particular time is given upon checking my /seen, this is the reason of my inactivity on the server.

- Misquotes​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

- Thank you for taking your time to write an application! Unfortunately, we decided to deny this application due to the lack of activity in that account. If you ever decide to be active again feel free to re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread