mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted MissSwaggy - History Teacher Application.

VibeRP

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?: MissSwaggy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): MissSwaggy#6430

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your timezone?: Central Standard (Texas).

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I do

Describe your activity on the server: I have been on the server for at least 2 years, but I am back to playing SchoolRP on this account. I try my best to get on and play for 2-5 hours at a minimum of 2 hours and a max of 5. But on Special parts of my life, I would only be on for maybe an hour or two due to the fact I tend to be pretty busy and family-orientated around that time But I may not get on at all when I'm dealing with a lot of stress. I also came back 4 weeks ago, I stopped playing because I felt weird its hard to explain but I will defiantly Try my best to be on as possible!

Do you have any previous bans?: No I don't recall having any banned parts of the server at all.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-application.33335/ ( Accepted In the past )
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.36785/ (Accepted Just Now ! )

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college, specify your degree level):
Well, Right now I'm in Grade Eight well because my other account got hacked so I cant play on my 12th-grade account. I would if I can, but I can't, I'm very sorry.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: Becoming a History teacher has been a dream of mine since I was a kid myself because I love learning about the children's thoughts that go through their heads and want to help them learn to the best of their ability's ya know?? I would love to be a teacher! Also, Teaching is one of my super amazing Dreams!! Well not bad just trying to make sure for you to know I will do whatever it takes to teach them and my best to help. Teenagers Also need to start focusing on life more cause if you start to do things you never wanted to do it can hurt you or your loved ones. I will make sure that they learn the history of this World. The world can be harsh but very changed and sweet..-

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Classroom logs are a way of showing proof that you can work for the job and you can get the money you worked hard for and never gave up working it, you may have gotten tired but you don't stop. if they don't have the classroom logs it shows they are not working correctly in their job, The Classroom logs are very important, so you can get paid for the work you've done. When you get the money from your boss and your happy cause you can pay your bills and maybe go out to eat or something like that!

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: I would start off by researching a few nice places that would be fun for the kids! but if they make trouble I would have to get their parents. then making a list of the invites to the parents oh and I need to go to talk to the Vice Principal Or The Main Head of the school. I would need their acceptance to go on the field trip for the children.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1: No cursing in class
2: Must be at class on time
3: No phones or other distractions
4: No cheating or asking other students for the answers
5: Be Respectful to staff and other students.
6: Come to class with manners
7: Make sure to listen very carefully.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: What I usually did was I'd go to school, go to the class I have to Attend For the Day. So when school starts to finish I head to the park or beach for some relaxed time, well for me. After an hour I go home and go to bed but in the morning I have to walk a little while there. I'm also really a sweet person to everyone even if they are mad.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head of the Apartment. Someone who is very experienced in the teaching department, and overlooks the lower classed teachers and helps them, has along with assisting the newer teachers if needed. They also make sure that the syllabus is being taught correctly and all the students are getting the education that they need. They are also needed to take leadership in the school of the teachers

- QT: Qualified Teachers have to train the Newly Qualified Teachers. Qualified Teachers can start their own classes by themselves without asking. They also help the students that are in advanced learning of the school.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teachers are supposed to look up to the Qualified teachers. They can also host classes but they must have permission to work alone in the classroom since they are new teachers, sometimes they will make mistakes at times. when you are a new teacher you're supposed to show how you can teach your class like your skills at it

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general: The Teachers out of the game are supposed to make sure the students are educated so they can go to college and study harder work and try to get their dream job that they been wanting. Also when you're in college you will have different opportunities in life and when you get a job you can get money so you can buy a house or apartment and a car and other needed things and out of the game, teachers salary get about 240,000 - 260,000 per month. Out of the game, teachers can try different things in their classes but they need to have a calm polite class to do fun activities in the classroom. The teachers need to do their classes so they can get their salary, but you will have to do 15 classes to get your first salary. Teachers in their free time first make sure they have the planning of the school work for the next day and have the homework or test that will be passed out to the students. If they have enough time they can go spend time with friends if that's an option. The salary of the in-game teachers is 300,000 each month well if they do the 15 classes each month.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: I think they are important because when the kid is studying for their classes and making sure they get the right grade but sometimes it doesn't happen but when the kid is following the rules and paying attention to their work and classes, they could possibly go to college faster well if they work very hard. On the other hand, Teachers help with all that they make sure you can go to college get a degree get a job, they want you to have smart choices in your life. If you ever have questioned the teachers about school work they will try their best to answer just like teachers out of the game. Teachers in SchoolRP always need to work their best and never give up!

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The lesson planning system the school uses is the "Must Have, Could Have, Should Have" system.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Isis Revees is a 5'5 Native American, Korean lady that weighs about 155 pounds. She would smell like Chanel and Honey, She also has Red hair, light brown shiny eyes, Light brown smooth skin, and her body shape would be slim but curvy at the same time. Isis is a strong girl when she has to defend friends or family. Isis is a talkative smart girl when it comes to meeting new friends or others but she's very confident about herself she never talks bad about herself because she knows she's beautiful the way she is. She's into guitar, boxing, going on trips, and doing the best for friends and family. What makes Isis unique that she has a very strong Russian accent voice but surprisingly somehow she's not Russian. Isis started to love history when she was 10 years old cause she started learning about all the wars that happened and about how some of the sicknesses started and slavery started. She always looked deep into it, when she went to school she'd always tell her parents how she'd love the history classes and the lessons in that class. So when she got older she decided to become a History teacher so she starts looking for a job, if she has students she wants to try different things that might take interest in the children that she teaches. Isis will always take care like they are her kids. Isis will make sure her students need help when they are doing their work and always check on them but her rules are strict because she doesn't want to lose her job. She may seem really sweet but she's actually really strict about her job and doesn't want the kids in danger or hurt but when they disrespect her they get in trouble well I will give them warnings after 3 or 2 warning they will get detention or if it's a huge fight I will contact the vice-principal or the principal.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: First I would go up to them and kindly ask them to stop if they don't listen the first time I give them a warning because they are causing a scene. If they just ignore what I said it would be detention for whoever caused it but before that, I will take one at a time out to the side to explain to me what happened. If they still continue being disrespectful during detention I will report to the principal to see if they will be suspended because they are doing bad behaviors even when I tell them to stop.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: First I will go in front of my desk and clap loudly than she usually does That would be their warning but then if they don't hear me I will kick out the students that aren't paying close attention or who aren't following the rules.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: She will introduce herself to the other teachers in a polite way but she is a little awkward at making conversations or chatting with others. She will make sure, to be honest, and kind to the teachers.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She'd be preparing the work she has for the students before they walk in.
/me After they walk in her class she'd make sure they find a seat when they are done she will start to speak
/me I'd Stand up going to collect the test papers that the students were doing.
/me at the end of the lesson and the class, I will handout today's homework

Backstory
Isis Reeves was a simple child, ever since birth, she was the perfect little girl and her parents were perfect too, she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, Isis went to a school for only the richest and elite students. Isis's parents were very strict and uptight, they always wanted their daughter to be perfect but Isis had other plans, Isis was a problem child as people would describe her. Isis reeves, the girl who you would see goofing around in the back alleys of the town, getting into trouble with important people, staying up all night, and most of all getting in trouble with the police. Everyone knew she was different so of course, she was treated differently for that reason, school was the worst place on earth in her mind, the teachers disliked her, the girls pulled her hair, and with the boys, it was even worse. At age 10 Isis had started having thoughts about girls too, as the girls she saw in town walked past she would stare sometimes, especially at the girl named Mariah Swans. Mariah was the perfect girl, she had the looks, smarts, posh, and she was her parents' favorite. Mariah was liked by all, she had perfect grades so the teachers loved her coming to class. She was the most popular girl in school and all the boys fawned at her feet, bowing to her beauty. Most of all, she was different too, she didn't bully Isis at all, in fact, she didn't like it when anyone bullied Isis, she believed it was wrong. When the school found out she didn't like that of course everyone stopped immediately, she was Isis's angel in disguise. The problem was Isis was head over heels for Mariah, soon enough the school found out. Word spread quickly and Isis was now disliked by everyone including Mariah, the bullying got worse and Isis had to be taken out of school. Not even the teachers accepted her. Isis's parents now hated Isis in full, they believed she was an embarrassment to the family name, despite that they paid her through school. Isis never forgot those days though, how she felt, and what it made her think about people, even though all of that had already happened Isis couldn't stop thinking about women and men. After Isis had entered high school, she had found out there was a reason for this, she was apart of the lgbtq+. From then on she had decided to make it her goal to be a teacher students could look to for support, acceptance, etc. So from then on once she graduated, she immediately went onto college to become a teacher. After applying to 7 different schools, finally one accepted her, Karakura Highschool.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name:
Isis Goddess Revees
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Isis
Preferred Name: Isis or Goddess

Age (Minimum is 27): 28
Religious Denomination: Aetheist
Marital Status:Single

Nationality: Hispaninc, French and Korean
Current Location: Karakura , Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details