Mitsu
Suko

Pronouns: She/Her

Birthday & Zodiac: June 10th, 1998
Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan

"I always planned to have a special
place in my heart... just for you."

giphy (2).gif

Mitsuko appears to have a fair complexion whenever you see her and she stood at 5'4 [162.5+-]. When you made eye contact with her, she had brownish eyes. Mitsuko would usually have some simple earrings in her ears. She would have a simple moon tattoo and another that said 'Butterflies' in Japanese with butterflies around the word. She would have a light scent of birthday cake following her.

body (3).png
Game: Genshin Impact
Character: Ganyu

________________________________________________________________________________

giphy (3).gif

First Impression:

Mitsuko is usually a very talkative person. Once you approach her, she would seem to be looking at you, up and down. You seem to be unsure as to why she does that... however, once she's done. Mitsuko will greet you with a big smile and would bow to you, usually saying her name along with it. Mitsuko is usually either with one of her two nieces or her nephew or even with her close friend Fukui.

MBTI Personality:
Mitsuko would have the MBTI Personality, ENFJ-T! They are usually people who are extroverted with intuitive, feeling, and judging personality traits. They tend to be forthright types love helping others and have strong ideals & values. They tend to be Receptive, Reliable, Passionate, Altruistic, and Charismatic. While Mitsuko is usually an extrovert, she sometimes even becomes an introvert at some moments. Mitsuko tends to keep those moments to herself.

Positive Traits:
- Mitsuko is seen to be very caring for her friends/family
- Mitsuko is usually seen comforting someone if they're upset

Negative Traits:
- Mitsuko can be quite stubborn when it comes to certain situations
- Mitsuko tends to keep to herself, especially when her insecurities are smacking her right in the face

giphy (4).gif

Luciel Saiky
I'm not sure where he disappeared off to, but he'll always be a close friend in my heart. I hope he knows that.

Diana Saiky
I also don't know what happened to her. I miss her.

Fukui Fehn <3
Fukui is the love of my life. I love him to death… God, he makes me so happy. He calls me his precious angel. I love you Fukui.

Misaki Fischer
Misaki is actually one of my two nieces. She usually tackles me whenever I'm in her sight because I am sadly not in town often.

Yuka Fischer
Yuka is the calmer one between her and Misaki, she usually gives me a tight hug but never tackles me to the ground like her sister does.

Vanya Blackburn
Vanya is one of the calmest people I've ever seen unless someone tries to hurt one of his family members.

Anneliese Blackburn
Ann! My BEST friend in the whole world, OH MY GOD. She's one of the best people ever, I don't know how people are scared of her because she's so sweet! UGH!

Hikaru 'Lux' Saiky
We had a good relationship, do I miss it? Yeah. I miss you though, we still had a good friendship.

Attachments

• giphy (3).gif
    giphy (3).gif
    853.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread