Mity

Level 104
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Mityyy
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Head nurse.
How often do you log onto the server?:
I log on pretty much everyday, 3-4 hours.
Do you have discord?:
I do.
Do you have a microphone?:
I do, but I dont like using it due to personal reasons.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Ive been banned for metagaming once, 30 minute ban
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes.
Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
I do.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The head nurse is a person that the students should go to if they have any injuries during school hours, the nurse will give them the proper treatment and prescribe medication if needed. In major cases the nurse should call an ambulance for the injured student. The head nurse, unlike the assistant just makes sure that the assistant is doing a good job, helping them become better over time. Occasionally make classes about health and hygiene. And finally document every injury with the name and grade of the injured.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I dont, but ive seen how nurses operate on schoolrp before, and I believe its a very interesting roleplay experience. Ive also been a teacher and a council member. So I know how to deal with students, which I believe makes it easier as many teachers/employees join the team not knowing that students can sometimes be absolutely annoying. Which I would avoid with my past experience being a teacher. Also, being a council member would help because being a council member comes with the great responsibility of helping out students, sometimes with small injuries if an adult or the nurse isnt around, so I do believe it gave me SOME experience
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Ive been roleplaying for a year on schoolrp, ive been in the student council, and ive been a teacher. Id also say im a known roleplayer, as well as an active forum member.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Ive described it before, but ill repeat it in a simple way, the head nurse should help out the assistant nurse, help out students with injuries, make some classes about health security and hygiene, and prescribe students with medication as well as document their name and injury when they come in!
[Situations]
During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would warn them verbally first, if they continue I will send their name to the vice principal.
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would first check if it would harm my well being, if it will I would check if its in my job description, if it is then it would be my job to fulfill, if not then I would tell the principal to get a professional. If it wouldn't harm me, I would gladly do it, making sure I stay safe the whole time.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would get their name and job, if its their job then id leave it to them, if not I would tell the vice principal and stay with them to ensure their safety
[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Elijah Jake Spencer
Chosen Job:
Head nurse
Motivation for Joining KKH:
Ive been a teacher in Karakura High before, I decided to quit after choosing to go to med-school since I already studied biology and anatomy in college and got a good bachelors degree. I would like to come back to aid the students with health and well-being, since there seems to be a small health hazard in the school where the nurse is never available, which causes a lot of distress among the students
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I have experience with students, and ive studied in med school and got a great degree. I hope to help the students medically in the future with my positive and optimistic attitude.

Last edited:

TechJD

Level 43
You applied for college Prof. and got it. I am assuming that you are probably wanting to keep that than having Head Nurse.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Denied.

Users who are viewing this thread