Valentine_Lols
Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

MiuDevil

Previous bans:
I never had any bans before.

Describe your activity on the server?:

I am pretty active on SRP, mainly since I am pretty active on my main account. I have been playing for about 4 to 5 months now ever since I have joined this server and kept playing ever since; even though there will be cases of me being offline for a week or so due to personal issues, I am on about 9+ hours a day currently as it depends on my health or my availability.

Which timezone are you in?:
EST

Do you have discord? If so, what is your tag?:
Satan#4979

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do indeed.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-app.40060/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-app.41006/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-authorization.43166/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.43193/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app-for-my-alt.44177/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/professor-app.44217/ Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-lang-app.44465/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-app.44920/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.44784/#post-140220 [Accepted]

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have a significant amount of experience, coming from a high schooler and professor for detail-rping for a considerable amount of classes in the past and having to detail-RP in specific lessons from high school teachers along with my classes. I am currently looking forward to more types of detail-RP, practicing more detail-RP, and improving within the length of detail-rping.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS, and how will you benefit our current team?:
My motivation is to get more experience roleplaying overall, as I only got education/teaching experience from it is all so far. I will benefit the team due to my experience with mental illnesses due to the current people I am around, loved ones at most; along with that, I am also suffering from one. Besides that, I love to have to learn more things about the brain and study psychology. I mainly would like to help people around me and have an ability to help people mentally as I believe mental health is just as important as physical health; It's a big want to be a role model to citizens to look up to if they have any issues in their lives. Becoming a doctor will allow me to find out a new sort of roleplay and act in a server medical way as I am also a professor who has to act accordingly to a student being knocked out or harmed in specific ways.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g., Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am currently applying to be a Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A psychiatrist is a medical doctor who specializes in mental health, including substance use disorders. Psychiatrists are qualified to assess both the psychological and physical aspects of psychological problems. People seek psychiatric help for many reasons. Psychiatrists are mainly available for therapy appointments for many sorts of mental disorders and diseases; the main reason for therapy is one of the most commonly seen diseases; Depression, anxiety, stress disorders, and PTSD. Usually, they would have several appointments with a single person over a spanned period so that they'll be able to roleplay out their character getting the help they need correctly. Which is therapy or some support for their mental health call that off to them. They also go out to the scenes of suicide calls to calm the person down and safely get to the hospital to receive immediate help soon as possible as it's a significant risk to let them commit to the action.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Head Physician
They are the head of the hospital. They are the ones who establish the rules and put new ones into place when needed and have spent years on a year's training and working in the hospital. They take care to get promoted; they manage most of the money brought to the hospital. Head Physician is probably the most critical job throughout the hospital, with only the responsibilities one can handle.

Clinic Manager
Clinic Managers are the second in command; they are trusted by the HP and the rest of the hospital in this role. They can bring up HP's suggestions or new ideas to improve the hospital. They take notice of what all the other employees are doing and make sure to keep everything in place, and if anything goes wrong or something big happens, that is too hard for anyone else to fix. They are usually the solution unless HP can only deal with it. They can also note who should be promoted or demoted and bring it up to HP's attention.

Clinic Lead
Clinic Lead is the head of one of the four departments. They make sure to train and give all the info that trainees from their department need. They bring them into training, evaluate them on how they do. Once they see the person deemed to be ready, they get them into the testing phase, and they look over their results to see if they passed their training. They are also considered higher-ups, and they are trusted enough by HP and the CM with this role. Being a Clinic Lead is an important job to uphold.

Surgeon
Surgeons diagnose people with diseases through their bodies; they handle significant and severe injuries without professional knowledge and training. They perform operations on their patient; these operations are more and more severe. They also can prescribe medicines that are not emotion-related to a patient. This role also has access to use the pharmacy on top of everything else. This role is crucial and takes much work to commit to.

Doctor
Doctors note down patients' symptoms and find a diagnosis for them. This does not include an emotional diagnosis. They are also allowed to give out a prescription to a patient, and they also have access to the pharmacy. They have similar features to a surgeon, but doctors do not perform operations unless no other surgeon can attend to one themselves. Doctors are more focused on less severe injuries compared to a surgeon. Though, they still play an essential role in the department.

Nurse
Nurses are employees that help assist people in the Doctor's department or the Surgical department. They can perform a certain amount of tasks, but some require assistance or observance by someone in the higher department, and they are not allowed to sign a prescription on their own. Nurses hold mores more of an assistant to patients and someone in the higher department.

Physiatrist
A physiatrist is someone who works with emotional diagnosis. They assist and help patients, listening to their problems, taking notes, and asking questions to the patients. They are somewhat different from the other departments because they work on mental health issues for patients. They can give out prescriptions for mental health medications, and they are permitted to use the pharmacy to give out mental health medications only. They are vital to the hospital because they have the most experience handling mental health issues/disorders.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
The code colors could be different in different countries/places; these are the codes I am familiar with;
Code Blue: A Medical Emergency.
Code Red: Fire or smoke.
Code Black: Bomb threats or suspicious objects.
Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.
Code Orange: Hazmat spill.
Code Silver: Active shooter.
Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.
Code Yellow: Disaster.
Code Brown: Severe weather.
Code White: Evacuation.
Code Green: Emergency Activation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Of course, I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role when applying for this role?
I will be very dedicated to this, though my mental health and sleeping schedule may come first.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held while you are online, you are authorized to attend, or you will be punished?
Yes, I fully understand.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I fully understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

She would have long red hair with a light yet faded color of peach highlighting down her bangs. She would have a Mesomorphic body with freckles all over her pale skin. The female would stand at 5'8. She'd have green eyes and the scent of a very faint smell of rosemary and lemon.

Miyoko often listens to people's problems and would be a hard worker to do what's suitable for people. She is determined to help people to the best of her abilities, even though it may be out of her way to make something simple into something more 'complicated' in others' eyes that may look into the situation and question why she did certain things.

What are they like on and off the job?
When Miyoko is on duty, she stays professional when on task with something important that needs serious attention. If she notices that her fellow staff members might not have the best day or are somewhat upset, she will do anything to help make them feel better or less bitter to the best of her ability.

When off duty, she still maintains professional standards but often will become more polite and formal to people she may be interacting with, and of course, her usual caring self when they need help, assistance, or someone to listen to. Other than that, she becomes more open with her feelings and will let her guard down.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Miyoko wants to make sure her co-workers are happy. She wants to befriend them as they'll probably be together for a while and
might as well be friends with them as she knows that everyone haves their on and off days when it comes to tough jobs that are essential to the citizens. She has no idea what the future may hold for her. Stil hopes that she'll find a group of people or friends to call her family, to cherish moments with them as she works with patients who need help so they can work together during the most challenging times and let them know they're not alone in any issues they may have in the future. She mainly wants to start her own family one day and make sure everyone is good mentally and physically.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
She has a severe anxiety disorder, she currently has ways to deal with this anxiety on her own, so it doesn't cause her to be mute in any circumstances. To deal with this, she often listens to music, reads a book, does relaxation exercises, and fidgets a lot with her fingers to keep her on pace. If that doesn't work and she keeps having some sort of panic or unable to calm herself down, she often will go back to her medication routine she used to refuse to take due to the side effects it gave her.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Miyoko Ukiyo was born into a Russian family that is seen as very vocal; she had many complications early in her life as she has some sort of Selective Mutism, it's a severe anxiety disorder where a person cannot speak in certain social situations. Selective Mutism is a complex childhood anxiety disorder characterized by a child's inability to speak and communicate effectively in select social settings, such as school. These children can speak and communicate in environments where they are comfortable, secure, and relaxed. She expressed a desire to say that she is held back by anxiousness, fear, and embarrassment, which was a sign in her early life. When she got older, enough to speak, her family took her to the hospital in worry due to her speaking on most occasions, just not out in public or in crowds of people.

However, she wasn't diagnosed as they thought fidgeting, eye contact avoidance, lack of movement, or lack of expression in feared situations was a summary of some 'shy' phase and was left untreated for most of her childhood which caused it to worsen anxiety and social difficulty when it wasn't addressed during her childhood to get the therapy and help she needed. Her family moved to Japan due to business reasons, along with the fact that some family members had lived there and would be able to assist them with housing for a short amount of time when settling in a new place. As she collectively learned the new language and got into JSL so she'd be able to speak to people during scary situations or complicated situations. She cannot speak for the whole day due to trauma, which will cause her not to speak or her inability to communicate.

Upon moving to a new school in Karakura, she went to therapy and got help to treat the Selective Mutism she was diagnosed with; she often checked in with her family members. She had many sessions with her psychiatrist and was put on other medications. She didn't want to be on it every day due to the side effects it was giving her; despite having severe side effects, it helped her notice she needed to focus on self-therapy and ways to deal with the anxiety on her own. She then slowly focused more on her family due to their health complications and their mental health going downhill. Later on, within the years, she went back to medication to get better than she was already feeling and got assigned to a new medication that wasn't so strong for her. She'd need it more from the lack of discussions she couldn't engage with.

She has stayed in Karakura and kept her health first as she studied medicine, psychology, and biology. This is because she was determined to help other people who may need the help of someone to listen to their possible symptoms and threats in their lives; she wants to work with emotional diagnosis as she suffered from a severe anxiety disorder. To assist and help patients, listening to their problems, taking notes, and asking questions to the patients. She intends to assist both the mental and physical aspects of psychological problems. Finally, she wants to diagnose, treat, and prevent mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders using medication, neuromodulation, and psychotherapy when needed.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Miyoko Ukiyo

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Miyoko

Characters Preferred Name:
Miu, Miyo

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
N/A

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Russian

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

4 Years
Working Experience(s):
12 Years.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Psychology and consoling

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Pre-Med, psychology, biology

Minor(s):
Foreign languages, sociology, nutrition, and health sciences.

Native Languages:
Russian

Other Languages:
Spanish and JSL​

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread