mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Miyage-Hin Mato shop application.

Kasanumi

Level 1
Kasanumi_
Kasanumi_
Omega
Player Information
My IGN is Kasanumi_ and my discord is Kasanumi#0170. I have 1w 4d 15h 25m of playtime at the time of writing this application. I've been on SRP for over a month now, not including playtime. And I feel that I've learned a lot about SRP, and how it works. So I want to become a shopkeeper to help expand my knowledge and to make some money, while also offering other players an opportunity to work with me and make money on their own. I'm 18 and I have a CST time zone, and I've mostly recorded the times of day/night that players are the most active and have the highest player count. Which would allow me to open at those times to get more money for my employees, as well as open more often on a set schedule. When I'm online I'm usually working on making money, finishing my stats which I just recently maxed my attributes, as well as meeting new people. I haven't been banned and I have no intention of doing anything that would risk getting banned. I understand and accept that if I'm inactive I'll be demoted, though I intend on opening frequently to get the most money for my employees and to keep it active. Currently, on the server, I'm in high school and have been for about a week now. As I originally joined SRP over a year ago, let me get grade 12 within 2 days. Though I only came back to play more a bit over a month ago, which should have been May 25th, as that was when I joined the SRP discord.

Shop Information
I want to apply for the Miyage-Hin Mato shop, as a gift/accessory shop is by far the best type of shop to encourage RP in a better way, as most people like to have tools, items, or other things to help them improve their RP scene. I would want to supply all of that to them at a cheaper price, the shop is in a good location and is memorable to some as one of the biggest shops, which will allow me to list more items on more shelves. I want to become a shopkeeper to give both myself and other people an opportunity and a legit way to make money. Rather than choose to go into crime or gangrp, which does more harm than good. Being a shopkeeper also gives me a bit of power in the economy. As there are items in the auction house that are absurdly overpriced. I have that ability to sell them in my shop (Given that they're the correct type of item to match the shop) Then I'd be able to open them once a day and let everyone buy things at a better, affordable price. With my shop, I ideally want to make it a retail store, rather than just gifts/accessories, though I'm perfectly fine with either one. I plan on keeping the shop open once a day at roughly 5-6 pm CST. As that seems to be the time when most players are on SRP, both from my observations and others. Because of that and how well I can make deals and how fast I can get new items, I plan on collecting tons of custom items to sell in rotation. Every custom will only be available for a week at a time before I stop getting any more. That way there will always be something new in the shop each week. I also have the funds to obtain big amounts of stock for each shift, which allows us to both keep a high amount of items to sell, it allows us to distribute more items to people who want to get them at an affordable price. Rather than go to the auction house and pay 60-100k for a phone. They can come to my shop and pay 30k

I imagine that I would stick to items to help players add depth to their characters, such as, glasses, hats, bows, and other items such as those. And with gifts, I imagine I'd sell things like rings, flowers, or other items that could classify as gifts in the real world. Maybe things like watches, which of course I'd try to get customs of and rotate them weekly to both bring in more people interested in seeing what the new item is, and loyal customers who want to keep buying from me. As I'll likely add/rotate a couple of items each week, or place items on sale if they're selling a lot.

I intend on having 3 cash registers, which would have me or a manager, and two cashiers. Though of course, I would need to rotate them as people have lives and other things to do, so they can't sit around every day and only have 4 people working an entire shop. So I intend to have around 12 cashiers, 6 trial cashiers, and then 4 managers. Each manager would be responsible for 4 people, but one manager would be responsible for training and watching the trial cashiers. That job would fall on both myself and the most senior manager, with employment I intend on allowing people to have experience from real-life jobs, such as if they're a cashier in real life I'd assume they would be a strong fit to work the same job in the game, as real life is a bit more complicated then it is icly. Which I can tell from experience, as I'm sure many others can. I also intend to have cashiers take 30% of all their profits, or possibly raise it if needed. But to start I'm going with the average cut given to employees. Since normal store openings can bring amounts from 500k - 1mil. And good openings at the time I mentioned can even break up to 3mil. A 30% cut of those large openings is enough to get people 200k per opening. If not much more, which I hope is the case.

Summery
I want to own a shop to allow people, both old and new friends. Along with many other people on SRP, I'll end up meeting through the store a chance to have a legit business under their belt, as not many shops hire all the time. I intend on grading performance and activity both icly and oocly and rotating employees if needed to maintain a positive and active team. I intend to keep it highly active and open daily, with managers able to open it in my absence. Based on the shop's location, as well as my research on shops. I'd estimate I'd be able to make 1mil per opening on average. Sometimes it may go down, and sometimes it may go much higher.

Links

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread