mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Miyage-Hin Mato Shopkeeper Application | StayinSalty2

NoSalt2

Level 2
Player Information
================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
What is your Minecraft username?:
NoSalt2 (Main), StayinSalty2 (Alt - for shopkeeper)
================================================================================================================
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Salt#1063
================================================================================================================
How old are you? (Optional):
I am eighteen years old, turning nineteen during the summer.
What is your time zone?:
EST - Eastern Standard Time
Describe your activity on the server:
I get on the server nearly every day, multiple times throughout the day. If I had to scale my activity out of 10 I would say it's a solid 9, there will be times where I just won’t get on for the whole day but that has been kind of rare recently as I’m managing my time better and more responsibly.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge that inactivity on the server results in a demotion and other things happening with the character in this situation.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
(1) Korean Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server - ( APPROVED )
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Yuji Yoshiro, Male, [HS-Basketball]-Grade-12
Bonri Yoshiro, Male, Grade-12
================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Shop Information
What shop are you applying for?:
Miyage-Hin Mato, Gifts & Accessories shop
Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I would like to become a Shopkeeper because of two things, one being for the roleplay experience and two being to help out with the diversity of shops in the shopping district for the other players roleplay experience. I believe that experiencing the responsibilities of a shopkeeper in Karakura would be both fun, for myself and those around me, and challenging to the point where I can build on my current role playing skills, making them better. This would allow those around me in the shop and outside of the shop to experience a role play that may be more suited to their taste/style and possibly make it more enjoyable among the community to do different things when it comes to the role play itself. I believe that becoming a shopkeeper for this shop specifically would add some diversity to new shops opening in the district as for the past month or so, it seems that not too many shops have been opening up and giving too many choices for the roleplayers to experience something new and different in a way. I would like to think that this shop, would give the roleplay a different experience in Karakura since it would be something different and maybe it’d give the players icly things to talk about or potentially work at this place improving not just my roleplay but those who apply as well because now their character would be introduced with a whole new contribution to the server itself in terms of roleplaying, it would create opportunities for the icly roleplay for those who look to give their character something new and different. A few extra things I would add is that becoming a shopkeeper seems fun and entertaining, and I would love to fill my free time with this responsibility on the server!
What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
I plan to take my shop and turn it into one that sells a number of items to the fellow residents of Karakura. Slowly overtime the shop will become more targeted to specific types of items based on what is selling, aiming more towards the crowd/majority of buyers and potentially creating an environment where everyone feels comfortable and welcome to browse as they please. The stores uniqueness will come directly from the employees themselves, with the employees greeting in a more casual but respectful manner, putting the customers at ease whenever they are asking questions about the store or just an item in general that they may be interested in buying/looking at. I also plan on in the future maybe expanding the shop into something that could potentially provide more job opportunities for those in the future like maybe adding a security position and also potentially for a little bit trying to focus on sports items seeing if the residents of Karakura would prefer that over the other items like electronics and different types of eyewear/hats.

What will you sell in your shop?:
I plan on selling an array of items like
Electronics:​
  • Smartphones​
  • Flip Phones​
  • Laptops​
  • Nintendo DS’s​
  • Tablets​
Sportswear/gear:​
  • Basketball​
  • Football​
  • Duffle Bag​
  • Soda hat​
  • Headband​
  • Swimming goggles​
  • Apple watch​
Jewelry/Other Accessories:​
  • Sunglasses (most likely custom)​
  • Cross Earrings​
  • Emerald/Amethyst Bracelet​
  • Ruby Earrings​
  • Pikachu backpack​
  • Black Chanel purse​
  • Gaming headphones​
  • Pearl Earrings​
  • Pearl necklace​
Other:​
  • Water Gun​
  • Plastic toy lightsaber (Blue)​
  • Gucci backpack​
How many employees do you plan to have?:
I plan on having a total of ten employees, eight of which being normal employees in the store that work at the register and the other two being managers. Potentially adding a new position for security in the future, depending on how it all goes, if this were to happen there’d be 12 employees with the extra two being the security added.

Extra
Additional notes about your application: N/A
========================================================================
Do you have any questions?:
Questions regarding the account that would have the potential of getting picked, would it be whichever one I choose since one of my accounts are currently on the basketball team and the other one is not or is it just chosen automatically.​

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread