mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[OUDATED, NEW BIO WOA]

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+

"Rather, would you become someone with such kindness or someone cruel?" - Miyoko E. Ukiyo

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

╔═══ -ˋˏ .·:·.⟐.·:·. ˎˊ- ═══╗
Miyoko Elyon Ukiyo
╚═══ -ˋˏ .·:·.⟐.·:·. ˎˊ- ═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Basic Information

⤿ FULL NAME

Miyoko Kaho Elyon Ukiyo

⤿MIDDLE NAME
Kaho

⤿PREFERRED NAME(S)
☆Miyo
☆Mimi
☆Yoko
☆Ukiyo

⤿NICKNAMES/ALIASES
☆Redhead
☆Mother
☆Milf
☆Tall woman
☆Doormat
☆Mental docy
☆Goldfish brain
☆Koi
☆Stubborn redhead
☆Pretty lady

⤿ GENDER
Female

⤿ PRONOUNS
She/Her

⤿ AGE

⤿ BIRTHDAY
December 24th

⤿ PLACE OF BIRTH
Vladivostok, Russia

⤿ RACE
Eurasian

⤿ ETHNICITY
Russian

⤿ LANGUAGES
Russian, JSL, Korean, and Japanese

⤿ SEXUALITY
Bisexual

⤿MARITAL STATUS
Taken, dating

WEIGHT
140 lbs

⤿ RELIGION
N/A

Physical Appearance

⤿BUILD

Mesomorphic

⤿SKIN COLOR
Warm Ivory

⤿HAIR STYLE

⤿HAIR COLOR
Deep red with a peach streak within her hair

⤿ EYE COLOUR
Green

⤿ HAIR COLOUR
Redheaded with a peach streak within her hair

⤿FASHION
All formal wear

⤿ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
She would have long messy and curly red hair with a light yet faded color of peach highlight down her bangs. She would have a Mesomorphic body with freckles all over her pale skin. The female would stand at 5'11, the heels had made her seem 6'2. She'd have green eyes and the scent of a very faint smell of rosemary and lemon.

⤿PHYSICAL ABNORMALITIES
The female would have a medium-sized burn mark on her thigh that is slightly visible with past scars scattered on her body when not wearing a basic cover-all outfit or dress.

⤿ VOICE

⤿ HOW SHE ACTS
Miyoko often listens to people's problems and would be a hard worker to do what's suitable for people. She is determined to help people to the best of her abilities, even though it may be out of her way to make something simple into something more 'complicated' in others' eyes that may look into the situation and question why she did certain things. She still maintains professional standards but often will become more polite and formal to people she may be interacting with, and of course, her usual caring self when they need help, assistance, or someone to listen to. Other than that, she becomes more open with her feelings and will let her guard down.

⤿RANDOM QUIRKS/ODD BEHAVIORS
She often says the word "I think" in most of her sentences when she's not sure about herself and writes her thoughts out into many sticky notes as she's quite scattered-brained. She says sorry a lot more than needed.

⤿ HOBBIES
☆Singing
☆Writing
☆Cooking
☆Voice impressions
☆Photography

⤿ LIKES
☆Candy
☆Fruits
☆Working hard
☆Ballet

⤿ DISLIKES
☆Curling(the workout)
☆Statues
☆Crowds

⤿ FEARS

☆Chiraptophobia
(Haphephobia is an anxiety disorder characterized by a fear of being touched. Other names for haphephobia include chiraptophobia, aphenphosmphobia, and thixophobia.)

☆Demophobia
(Demophobia roughly translates to fear of people or fear of crowds. Other names for fear of crowds include enochlophobia and ochlophobia.)

☆Ipovlopsychophobia
(fear of being photographed)

☆Autophobia
(fear of being alone)

☆Limnophobia
(Fear of lakes.)

☆Acarophobia
(Fear of the insects that cause itching.)

☆Dishabiliophobia
(Fear of undressing in front of someone.)

☆Claustrophobia
(fear of having no escape)

☆Atychiphobia
(Fear of failure.)
⤿ STRENGTHS
☆Sympathetic
☆Resourceful
☆Independent
☆Tidy
☆Compassionate
☆Adaptable
☆Flexible
☆Focused

⤿ WEAKNESSES
☆Paranoid
☆Timid
☆ Nosey
☆Naïve

☆Moody
☆Blunt
☆Neat-Freak

⤿ WHAT SHE CARRIES AROUND
☆Her phone
☆Bee-cat plushie
☆Some snacks

⤿ FUN FACTS
☆Upon moving to Karakura, she had family living there. Her sister, Yumeko, and her cousin Emiko, often struggled with saying her emotions.
☆When getting help she always brought her Bee-cat plushie with her, currently, she does the same but in private to not cause inconvenience for others.
☆She often cries to basically anything! Anything that was very good or bad news? She'll basically be a crying mess, even laughing hard to death to being embarrassed in public, the female is quite the definition of the stereotype 'cry baby' but she often hides her tears until she's alone or with people she can trust.

⤿RELATIONSHIPS

All other Ukiyos and Elyons will be here, dm me if you wanna be in the relationships portion

Alan Jackson | Partner | Alive
"I love you so much! No one treated me this well."
Even after her divorce of her ex-husband, she was open to the idea of dating someone else and got more open about her feelings to him, even if the first time they met it was a compliment on her outfit of the time.

Kiyoshi A. Miston | Ex Husband | Alive
"I hope you know that what you caused me is the greatest pain."
They break off on bad terms in Miyoko's eyes and prefer to never see him in her life, even if she's someone who is forgiving, she rather want her space.

"This may be slightly awkward as your family assumed we were together but you're sweet regardless."
Even though they just met, Miyoko already poured her emotions into them as if she knew him for years. She may be too trusting with others but she feels like she wouldn't get judged regardless.

'Myeong' N. M. Faheem | Daughter | Alive
"Even though I never gave birth to you, I will take care of you like you are my own."
Miyoko often cares about Myeong and wanted to treat them like her own regardless of blood parents still currently taking care of them, she often says she is their "Karakura Mother" as an excuse to act like a parent figure, their bond is close and somewhat a parent and child bond.

Yejun T. Ukiyo | Sister |
Alive
"I barely see her nowadays. . I miss her"
Binky is the closest person to Miyoko besides being one of her siblings, she often becomes loud with her, surprisingly.

Yubi S. Ukiyo | Sister | Alive
"I miss you so much, I could squeeze you to death!"
Although they don't often visit each other anymore and spend time, she tries her best to spend time with her sister whenever they are free to do so. She often acts her part on being the older sibling and tries to protect Yubi somewhat.

Lev U. Elyon | Brother | Dead
"Please, I don't want to lose you too but I have to eventually."
Miyoko her brother to bits and would do anything for him, along with that she acts more childish around him and annoying like a younger sibling, she's only open with him with her emotions and real feelings on things.

Kamodo A. M-T | Son figure | Alive
"Class favorite, he causes no issues"
She often acts like a mother figure to him without knowing herself, probably since she had a lack of parents or parent figures in her life.

Fujioka T. Gengyo | Child figure | ???
"Kid's a furry, change my mind"
She often tries to stay away from this kid but she sadly is unable to because he's stuck to her like glue, she often gets irritated at this kid for basically being a furry but still gives him somewhat hugs.

Seika Kusakabe| Bestie | ???
"She's really friendly, doesn't bite"
Miyoko respects her as a human being and possibly a friend, their relationship is mixed overall with mixed feelings overall, same time she sees everyone rather more of friends than strangers. She's the bestie co-worker amazing person, Miyoko loves her.

Makoto Shimida | Upperclassman Model thingy | ???
"I miss him. I hope he's okay"
Miyoko sees him as a 'senior' of sorts even though they're in completely different departments. Sadly, she's not the best at comfort, she'll try her best to make him feel better in a personal level. She sees him as someone who can stick up for her when she's unable to shoo other people away, overall, a very nice person even tho he may sound demanding towards her.

Henry M. Hamilton | Enemy, Brother's ex | Alive
"You weren't the one to blame, I am sorry. I was blaming the wrong person."
"I hope you fucking rot in hell, I rather have the demons in charge have their eyes blinded by you."

Miyoko hates his guts, no lie about it. She will do everything she can to avoid him due to her disliking certain history he had done to her now dead brother and will do every excuse in the book to not be around him in general

Dae Ukiyo | Adoptive Daughter | Dead
"You mean well, just do a lot of ur mom jokes"
Miyoko often doesn't have the heart to say no to her, regardless, she takes Dae in as her own, regardless of Dae being an adult and able to sustain herself.

Itto R. Ukiyo | Adoptive Son | ????
"You need to take care of yourself before I put you in a nursery"
This is Miyoko's second adoptive child, she knows that they're an adult but she still cares about him regardless of the troubles she may put herself in, to be a comforting person and warm with them, as they were literally someone off the streets, she has too much heart to not do it.

Moxxi H. U. Kazuhiko | Adoptive Daughter | ????
"nobody's gonna hurt you love."
Originally, Moxxi was her patient with Schizophrenia along with trauma and she cared a lot deeper, currently, she's now her daughter. It's confusing, yes. But at least she's better now and isn't hallucinating as much.

⤿BACKSTORY

Miyoko Ukiyo was born into a Russian family that is seen as very vocal; she had many complications early in her life as she has some sort of Selective Mutism, it's a severe anxiety disorder where a person cannot speak in certain social situations. Selective Mutism is a complex childhood anxiety disorder characterized by a child's inability to speak and communicate effectively in select social settings, such as school. These children can speak and communicate in environments where they are comfortable, secure, and relaxed. She expressed a desire to say that she is held back by anxiousness, fear, and embarrassment, which was a sign in her early life. When she got older, enough to speak, her family took her to the hospital in worry due to her speaking on most occasions, just not out in public or in crowds of people. However, she wasn't diagnosed as they thought fidgeting, eye contact avoidance, lack of movement, or lack of expression in feared situations was a summary of some 'shy' phase and was left untreated for most of her childhood which caused it to worsen anxiety and social difficulty when it wasn't addressed during her childhood to get the therapy and help she needed. Her family moved to Japan due to business reasons, along with the fact that some family members had lived there and would be able to assist them with housing for a short amount of time when settling in a new place. As she collectively learned the new language and got into JSL so she'd be able to speak to people during scary situations or complicated situations. She cannot speak for the whole day due to early life trauma, which will cause her not to speak or her inability to communicate.

Upon moving to a new school in Karakura, she went to therapy and got help to treat the Selective Mutism she was diagnosed with; she often checked in with her family members. She had many sessions with her psychiatrist and was put on other medications. She didn't want to be on it every day due to the side effects it was giving her; despite having severe side effects, it helped her notice she needed to focus on self-therapy and ways to deal with the anxiety on her own. She then slowly focused more on her family due to their health complications and their mental health going downhill. Later on, within the years, she went back to medication to get better than she was already feeling and got assigned to a new medication that wasn't so strong for her. She'd need it more from the lack of discussions she couldn't engage with. She has stayed in Karakura and kept her health first as she studied medicine, psychology, and biology. This is because she was determined to help other people who may need the help of someone to listen to their possible symptoms and threats in their lives; she wants to work with emotional diagnosis as she suffered from a severe anxiety disorder. To assist and help patients, listening to their problems, taking notes, and asking questions to the patients. She intends to assist both the mental and physical aspects of psychological problems. Finally, she wants to diagnose, treat, and prevent mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders using medication, neuromodulation, and psychotherapy when needed.

NEWWW: https://schoolrp.net/threads/miyoko-e-ukiyo-biography.45302/

Last edited:

vCRASSv

Level 15
Kamodo A. R-T | Son figure | Alive
"Class favorite, he causes no issues"
She often acts like a mother figure to him without knowing herself, probably since she had a lack of parents or parent figures in her life.
Favorite child treatment is crazy
Also the initials are M-T now btw

Users who are viewing this thread