RELATIONSHIP STATUS: In a relationship
RELIGION: Atheist
BIRTH DATE: 19th July 2000

**✿❀ ❀✿**

DESCRIPTION:
upload_2020-7-22_17-50-50.png

**✿❀ ❀✿**

PERSONALITY/BASIC CHARACTER TRAITS:
Miyu Masayoshi is a peculiar character, it is up for debate if her radiating confidence is a pro or a con to her personality. She would describe herself as a 'funky girl with no plans for the future', and that description would be spot on. But of course, there is more to her persona than simply that. Her seemingly bland appearance would give off a shy and fragile vibe, however, that all seems to be erased the minute she opens her mouth. What she lacks in looks she makes up for with outlandish volume and energy. She's jumpy, without a doubt. Though in appropriate circumstances she can be a sweet and down-to-earth soul, that's if you can catch her when she's not making bizarre and risky jokes with her friends. She's reckless, there's nearly nothing she wouldn't do; whether it's breaking out of a bank or jumping off of a roof, she's down to do it! To summarise Miyu, she's got the spirit and confidence, she just lacks the social skills sometimes.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

APPEARANCE

upload_2020-7-22_16-17-45.png

upload_2020-7-22_16-20-14.png
BODY SHAPE: Her body shape would be almost like a pear.
HEIGHT: 5'6
TATTOOS:
SKIN:
upload_2020-7-22_17-47-44.png

**✿❀ ❀✿**

QUOTES:
"I wanna be reborn as a cat in my next life."
"I'm going to take your bed apart and send it to IKEA."
"I've been taken hostage by 3 strange men."
"You're a gal pal!"
"Would you still love me if I was a cat?"
"I want green tea."

VOICE:
[CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR A WHISKER AWAY]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lz8ZJaJduQ

[CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR A WHISKER AWAY]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djj3tInGwz0

BACKSTORY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvaxYUfGHnk
Something to listen to for part 1 ;)
"Hello, World!"
The day is the 19th of July, 2000. The setting would be a dimly lit hospital room at 2:37 AM on point. Light sheets of rain tap against the misty glass as the nonchalant wind whistles tauntingly. Despite the weather, it’s a warm night. This hospital room in Okayama held two doctors and various family members who would soon welcome Miyu into the world. Her parents were certainly not the picture-perfect family, they lacked many of the to-die-for features such as the heart-warming presence or affectionate embrace. They were dysfunctional, to cut it short.
Life in her household was difficult, due to her unprepared and irresponsible family. The start of her life was filled to the brim with ruthless arguing and verbal abuse. Despite Miyu not being able to understand what was going on, due to still being an infant, she became agitated easily and sensitive from the blunt and dishonest circumstances her family had provided. This was a shame as she seemed like a very social and eager girl, her unfortunate events resulted in her suppressing her personality and becoming a rather late-bloomer personality-wise. This would not carry on forever, of course. At around age 3, Miyu’s parents finally gave up and decided to place their child up for adoption. The first or last names of these people are unknown, even to Miyu, and it will always remain so. Luckily, the next and final person to take care of Miyu had much brighter intent with the girl.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Captain Masayoshi at your service!"Now known as Miyu Masayoshi, she was placed under the care of single dad Marion Masayoshi. Life without a mother figure from now on would be a challenge, though Marion’s responsible and gentle attitude to bringing the girl up began to fix her previous emotional scarring. At this point in life, she began to develop herself more as a person and began to feel more like herself. As previously mentioned, Miyu was a social girl with great motives and unbeatable ambition. In fact, her motivation went as far as to get her into fights with other children her age. Nonetheless, she was an appreciated member of the Masayoshi family. Finally, at ease, the family were settled in Karakura, happier than ever. They didn’t fit the standards of a ‘perfect family’, but that didn’t stop Miyu’s love for her father at all. Academically, she placed average, not going off track but allowing herself to have breaks and such. The girl took an athletic approach to life, gaining a particular interest and gymnastics and cheerleading, though she would not go on to fulfil this fantasy until further in life. At age 16, she went to study in another region of Japan with intent to return to Karakura for college.
**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Big changes"
After her initial return to Karakura, Miyu found herself lost. She was left clueless, only familiar with her family members. Feeling stranded, she was desperate to find a companion. In this search, she found a girl who would be significant in her life, Sienna 'Umber' Ripper. The two clicked instantly, Sienna's shy personality clashing perfectly with Miyu's dare-devil and reckless persona. They were polar opposites yet had so much in common. Miyu had basically relied on Sienna in this portion of her life, she wasn't popular or widely known in College or Karakura in general, so someone familiar with the place helped her greatly. They did seemingly everything together, Sienna would be Miyu's first close friend in Karakura. Sienna had even helped Miyu deal with some questionable individuals.
Miyu had obtained the number of -REDACTED- via a confusing interaction. He would become her first love interest and would later go on to break her heart after things got heated between the two. He has now left Karakura, yet Miyu remembers him vividly.
An individual by the name of -REDACTED- had become a significant part of Miyu's life, guiding her to the path of success, or so it seemed. His advice seemed to be good, though only one of the things he ever said really stuck with her. At this point in time, cheer try-outs were the biggest news in Karakura. With many open spaces, it was a highly sought-after position. Miyu received a strike of determination, her brain suddenly full of ideas and possibilities if she got on the team. There and then, Miyu Masayoshi decided to try out for the cheer team, taking Sienna along with her on the journey.
Her first glimpse of cheer was a chaotic incident with Hana Yagi and Marcus Rogers, involving a high-speed chase around the school.
She had practised endlessly, she wanted to perfect her routine. Of course, she hadn't practised cheerleading for a while, so it took a lot of work to get to a routine she was happy with. With a slight glimmer of hope, she was ready to try out.
**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Spartan Cheer!"
Despite what she deemed a complete fail, Christine Adler and the rest of the current College Cheer-Team had deemed her experienced and co-operative enough to have her on the team. She was overjoyed and instantly clicked with the other girls on the team. The cheer team meant a spot in the sorority, here she would be rooming with Delfina Soleil. Life as a cheerleader wasn't like anything Miyu had experienced before. At the start, there was a rush of fame and reputation building, but it mainly baffled her. There were certain ways you could and couldn't act and she had trouble discovering herself. At this point, all her previous friends had been buried behind in the dust and all she had now was the future. Her new friends would be mainly the College Cheer Team. Life continued, it was rocky but everything was at ease for a while. Until the new college football team came in.
Miyu took immediate dislike to them and the careless attitudes they had, in her eyes they could not live up to the standards of the old team. At that point, there'd only be three members, all of which majority of the town hated. Try-outs were a complete game-changer, though.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"So this is love?"
Upon watching try-outs, a soon-to-be member of the College Football Team by the name of Nikolai Watson caught her attention. She was immediately drawn to him, unable to tell why. As she got closer with Hana Yagi, she began to speak to some of the members more and had discovered Nikolai had a girlfriend. Temporarily, she showed strong dislike to Mavis Saiky. As much as she regrets it now, back then she hated her for being with the guy she wanted. This didn't last for long, though. Miyu ended up being present for their questionable break-up, where they ended off on good terms.
Obviously, time passed and Miyu attempted to get closer to him, though she sadly ended up in the friend zone, being seen as a sister rather than a potential romantic partner, or so she thought. One random night, they ended up with a lot of alone time, resulting in a confession which would be accepted. They soon after got together after Miyu's long struggle of trying to find Nikolai a girlfriend. They are no longer a couple after unforseen circumstances.

**✿❀ ❀✿**
"What now?"
As of now, Miyu lives in the sorority and is as happy as ever. She has made close friends she hopes to keep until the end of her life. As usual, she prefers to be with the cheerleaders but has recently taken an interest in getting closer with the college football team. Her dad seems to be proud of her and everything is going smoothly, despite ups and downs every now and then. Her reckless and funky personality shines through and she's discovered more about herself than she ever thought she would. Of course, her story isn't over yet. There's still a lot more that could happen in life.
**✿❀ ❀✿**

SIGNIFICANT FRIENDS:
Nikolai W. Kuznetsov
"I can still be friends with my ex, right?"
Hana Yagi
"Like a sister to me, never had anyone better."
Damien Hashirama
"No.1 choice to bully!"
Hakimaru Dot
"Dope at volleyball."
Haruhiko Bennett
"We had a deep conversation. . once."
Collyn Morris
"A little shit, but nice at heart!"
Yoshi Saiky
"I fea
r this man and his kitchen utensils."
Marcus Rogers
"Big friendly giant."

Lena Beaumont
"Emotional support and dope at volleyball."
Sasha Masaki
"A relatable icon, love her."

"Hey Hana, remember that time I fell off a traffic light?" Yep, you heard that right. It's a messy story as to why a dismantled traffic light is mounted on their Sorority room wall.
Hana Yagi and Miyu Masayoshi are perhaps what you'd call a dynamic duo. When they're not getting into all sorts of questionable situations they're sitting in their room doing god knows what; whether it'd be procrastinating, late homework or origami made out of that homework - it's together! Hana is Miyu's closest connection.
MENTAL ILLNESSES:
ADHD
Mild Anger Issues
Thank you for reading! It's a little messy as it's my first backstory or biography but I tried :)
Link for dividers:

Last edited:

pepsae

Level 7
meow

hey hold up why dont i see echigo tajima in the significant friends helloo???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread