Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name:
mkatiasu

Do you have discord?:
教授#0001

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I’m usually on everyday between 10AM-9PM on the server, but on Tuesday and Saturday-Sunder I’m busy for most of the day. I check forums for any updates or applications.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teaching-Assistant.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role of a Teaching-Assistant is to help and assist the teacher and students. If any help is needed from a student, you do all you can in your power to help the student to answer their question. Sometimes a teacher may need assistance in class, so you would give assistance to the teacher’s requested task given to you.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I indeed recognize that I can be ICly fired.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
Yes, I do understand how to seriously roleplay, and this experience will help increase my seriousness while roleplaying, which is a great benefit to have.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
For being pretty new to SRP, I fit in with all the other RPers extremely well, and quickly adapted to all of the rules and different ways of RPing in SRP. I have done other RP servers before, which I have forgotten, on Minecraft. But. my RP on other games as well has helped me get comfortable quickly, giving me a great head start than the true newbies to RPing. I’ve been taught all different kinds of RP, such as CombatRP and SchoolRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Rank Request:
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/rank-request.30934/
(Accepted)

Language Application [Polish]:
https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/rank-request.30934/
(Accepted)

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would stay as calm as I possibly can during the situation, and confront the students, giving them a warning to watch their language towards a school employee. If they continue, I would unhesitatingly send them to detention for continuous rude behavior. If the same students repeat the same action even after a warning and detention, I would inform one of the higher ups about the situation and possibly get them suspended.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If the job that was requested is hazardous, but still can be approached safely without harming my self or others, I would accept it while following any rules or guidelines that are necessary in order to achieve it as safely as possible. But, if the the hazardous job includes an extremely high risk of danger, then I would confidently refuse the job without backing down.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
If they are doing something very dangerous on the job that they should avoid doing, I would talk to them personally to provide some advice, and convince them to back out. If they are doing something out of order on the job, I would report it to the higher ups as soon as possible and/or the police to halt them from continuing.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
I would enter the break room quietly, giving everyone a short greeting. I'd start some conversations with the other employee's to brighten up the mood a bit, maybe even have a laugh or two. If I'm there alone I would relax, and if anyone possibly comes in the break room after me, I would ask them if they want anything, like a drink from the vending machine or a coffee. To summarize, I would act neutral and welcoming.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He'd grab his workbag and unzip it, taking out the stack of printed copies on sheet paper, that was requested from [Teacher], and placed one copy each on every students desk.

/me He'd stand beside the student who raised his hand, looking at his work, asking him what his question is. He'd then attempt to answer the students question.

/me He'd take the stack of sheet paper that were given by [Teacher] and carries it to the Vice Dean's office, placing the stack beside the other small stack of papers on the side desk.​

In-Character Section

Full Name: Itsu Maciejewski
Age (Minimum age is 25): 26
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr. Maciejewski

Academic Degree: Master of Arts
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): History
Minors: Earth Sciences

Backstory

Itsu Maciejewski was born on November 29, 1993 in Augustow, Poland. He was born as an only-child, with two wonderful parents, his mother, Japanese, and his father, Polish. When he was really little, his father was studying Paleontology, and worked full-time, which meant he was sometimes travelling to other parts of the world, leaving Itsu and his mother at home.

During his first years of school, he was very cooperative and loved to communicate and share his ideas. He was active, loved to explore, and was always aware of his surroundings. Shortly, he developed a great interest in his fathers field of work, and History. His father always sent him pictures of all the dig sites and discoveries he made, and sent letters every time he was sent to another country, which made Itsu very excited. He really enjoyed the events of the past, and even warfare during the Napoleonic Era, when Polish Regiments we're part of the French Army.

He self taught himself European History, Japanese History, Earth Sciences, and Geography. He also had an interest in Biology at a time, but his passion for History became so great that he decided he wanted to focus on History instead. His secondary-school years were not too hard, but sometimes he did exhaust himself from work, and his mother gave him advice on his work while he was taking a break. He really appreciated all of the work help that his mother gave him during his years at school, which started to increase in difficulty every year, and work loads piled up constantly.

After he turned 15, his family moved to Karakura Japan, and his mother quit her post-secondary professor career. His father continued his field of work, but was given less time on the field due to aging.

After graduating from secondary-school, he looked towards reaching his goal of becoming a teacher, so he can soon start teaching and spreading his love for History to others. He began tutoring others, making online classes, and gathering students from History departments in order to spread his knowledge. But, his plan did not work out too well, and was stuck in school, exhausting him self with his large work load.

Once he moved out at the age of 20, and went to university to take a Major in History, and a Minor in Earth Sciences: The two subjects he loved the most, that were passed down from his father. His passion continued the grow, and was always eager to learn more. He wanted to finally reach his goal, and saw an opportunity, a job application for being a Teaching-Assistant. He thought about it, and realized that this would indeed bring him closer to spreading his great affection towards his favorited subjects to other students.

At the age of 26, in 2020, Karakura, Japan, he applied for the Teaching-Assistant job, believing that this was his best course of action to balancing his passion and health.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
The motivation I have to join KHS is so I can develop more experience at role-playing in general, and spend more time with the SRP community

Another reason why I'd love to be apart of the experience is so I can learn more of subjects that I enjoy, for example: History.
Having shared educated information from others can greatly benefit my desire to possibly take history throughout secondary-school in reality.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over the other applicants for my large amounts of possibly activity, and dedication to generating experience through working, while also having fun doing it.

I do not have any teaching experience in reality, but I have coached/taught people personally online, and was given lots of feedback on methods of teaching others, which can greatly affect my role-playing, giving realistic views of how teaching should be conducted.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Thank you for reading!

Do you have any questions?:
None to be asked.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Teaching Assistant, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord
Make sure to @KimiNoUso#9999 in #roles to receive your role if you don't have it upon your acceptance.

- Request your role via forums [CLICK HERE]
Link this application as evidence.

If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread