Denied Mochakitties Event team Application

Cyb3rSlvt

Level 13
CYB3RSL1T
CYB3RSL1T
Omega+
IGN:
Mochakittie

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I am a pretty active person on SRP, Usually spending around 4-5 hours a day during weekends and on weekends around 12-17 hours, Usually when I don't have time I make up for it by spending extra hours the next day and dedicate half of my time to SRP and roleplaying on the server, If I were to be short on spending hours on SRP I would make sure people are notified beforehand when I would be inactive which is usually rare for me anyways. I do also have school from 9:00am-3:05 pm on weekdays.
Saturday
Sunday
8AM to 9AM
8AM to 9PM
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
2:30-3PM to 8PM
4:45 PM to 8PM
3:40 PM to 8PM

Punishment history:
2023: If you wish for the details I'll happily give you them in dms as for now I do not wish to put it on a public forum.
I've only been banned once and that was for a week.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
Nurse application
Hasn't been looked at! ^^
Latin application
Accepted ^^
Italian application
Accepted ^^
Russian application
Accepted ^^
Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord user is e.ll4. and yes I do have a microphone. I just prefer not to use it at first but as time goes on I will definitely talk, or if I'm needed to talk I can.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
Australian Eastern Standard Time
AEST!
Time zone in Queensland (GMT+10)

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes, I am very much aware if I’m inactive I would get demoted and accept that fact.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
My experience ranges, As I have done many small things in teams and have worked in larger groups before. I know how to work well and communicate with other people as well as making sure everyone is happy in the process. Working along with other people is the main thing I strive to do!

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
No, I am currently not a part of any community team but If I were to get into one in the future I’m sure I’d be able to manage both if even more, I wouldn’t take up anything I couldn’t handle.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)

Event #1: The Fashion Show It was a warm sunny day in Karakura, A regular day filled with its regular people. Most of everyone was gathered around the plaza. A rumor had spread that a certain group of superstars would be making their way downtown (There's a few celebrities known around Karakura, whether it be dancers, singers, or actors!) In front of the KHS gate there would be a large red carpet podium with two KPD vehicles parked next to them, A few of the Actors, Models and singers were camping behind the school’s gate which was halfway opened, The doors on each side of the gate were open for them to enter and exit as pleased once finished walking on the “runway” Once Karakura’s citizens started gathering around the podium/runway in curiosity (Should be an announcement or something announcing a lot of sound and music coming plaza) from one by one a Singer, dancer or model would arise from the gate, pushing back the curtains that hide half of it. They would walk straight forward in a smooth fashion, wearing a specific clothing brand from a popular or not so known tailor as a form of advertisement towards that person or shop they create as if their choices of cosmetics/accessories and products they choose would fit best with the outfit. And of course, To not make things boring the Citizens would be allowed to vote on which was their favorite or most extravagant. Now for scenery, the entire Podium would be decorated with an assortment of colors as well as fireworks at the beginning, middle, and end of the fashion show to calculate time.

Event #2: The Avalanche Now that it is finally reaching December, most would expect major events to happen, and this might be one of them! The skies were cloudy, and the wind was blowing hard all over Karakura, especially around the Forest and Karakura’s mountains. It was advised to many people to not go climbing on Karakura’s mountains until the end of winter when the snow is all cleared and the strong wind has died down, People at the shrine weren’t noticeably panicking as they knew the spirits of the forest would keep them protected, But if angered then much would come upon them. Of course, There is two ways this could go about, A few airhead people ignoring the dangers and climbing mount Karakura anyways, resulting in a large avalanche and a few numbers of casualties (If anyone would volunteer to kill off their character or have them sustain major injury)

Event #3: The Talent Show! Like stated, it truly is a talent show. The people of Karakura would be able to participate in such a friendly and communal event with plenty of people, Just a small minor event with little to no chaoticness. The people of Karakura would be able to participate and show off their many talents to the entire town as well as getting a prize in the end for whoever does the best work with little mistakes, The prize could vary from getting a small trophy to a free coupon to a small restaurant around town, Just something to bring the community together in a different yet small way with many people participating in it even the MAYOR! (For bonus, There could be a kidnapping event involved, causing the chaos this show truly needs of course involving one of the top criminals of Karakura and someone who would volunteer perms for this to happen) ---: It would consist of someone of power getting kidnapped and held for ransom during their performance of the talent show, or while everyone is distracted in the process.

Event 4: The Escape Room This will be a one time seasonal event that will be held either in forest or “possibly” KPD, there will be a medium fee of 5k-10k per person and entry which will include a RP based escape room filled with all different types of tricks and techniques, Most of it will include rolling and RP controlled actions. Such as keycodes to certain doors, levers, matching-making things together and more. Possibly, One of the escape rooms could go wrong (this is for if anyone would volunteer to have their character injured or killed during the process) causing the entire room to flood and having to evacuate in time, with many casualties and injuries to the people in the escape room during this, KPD and EMS would rush to the scene as water flowed out from the building. and onto the roads, causing everyone to go into a state of concern and panic for their friends and family that might have participated in the escape room.

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application. The application does not have the required level of detail. If you decide to reapply please make sure to detail the events in your application more!

Users who are viewing this thread