Eliana Captol

Level 6
HarryStylesWife
HarryStylesWife
Rich
IGN: ecaptol
DATE: 4/2/21
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
this is just a suggestion, but for the people that have /model , can we use those mods to incorporate into our roleplay scenarios? Obviously not all of the mods should be used for rp scenarios, but the "Tiny Model 1" mod will be good to use if someone is playing a young child. This is just a suggestion, but I hope this will be taken into consideration. Also, could there be a tiny mod where it shows our skin?

Laur

Level 39
-1 / +1

I think that this idea isn’t bad and has some potential if there were some changes. Tiny model 1 shouldn’t be used for all roleplay situations as you said, but roleplaying as a child would mean that they would need to have a name tag/role for it, such as [Adult] or [Grade-7].

Leading to staff having to create and entirely new role for those desiring to roleplay as children, secondly, players would also ask if they could have the child role instead of earning it or ranking up.

Lastly, due to the fact that it is called School Roleplay and there is a high school, players who roleplay as children wouldn’t be able to go to school. Yes, there are some schools who have ages 4 (I don’t know) to 18, but I doubt staff members would like to change the way their system works. Having a school like that also may be uncommon in Japan or unrealistic. Seeing that there are seventh graders and college students in the same school, I’m not
sure if that idea will interfere in the feedback as much.

“Also, could there be a tiny mod where it shows our skin?” Isn’t a bad idea, hopefully it could get added? Same with the other models, that might be too many models if there were different models for one model with your skin, and one with the weird skin they already put on for you.

Last edited:

Eliana Captol

Level 6
HarryStylesWife
HarryStylesWife
Rich
I do agree with what you are saying, but I don't really think there has to be a new role created just to be a child. It can just be a new character. If you think about it while school is in, you are your normal character with no model usage, but when its after school or the weekend, you are able to rp as that child character.

Laur

Level 39
I do agree with what you are saying, but I don't really think there has to be a new role created just to be a child. It can just be a new character. If you think about it while school is in, you are your normal character with no model usage, but when its after school or the weekend, you are able to rp as that child character.

Ahh that is true. Name tags would still be an issue, not knowing their age and name. You could find their name in their description, though your age is very uncommon to be in your description and rather describes your physical appearance.

Eliana Captol

Level 6
HarryStylesWife
HarryStylesWife
Rich
Ahh that is true. Name tags would still be an issue, not knowing their age and name. You could find their name in their description, though your age is very uncommon to be in your description and rather describes your physical appearance.

yes that could be a problem, but we can always just put the name and the age of the child in the description.

Eliana Captol

Level 6
HarryStylesWife
HarryStylesWife
Rich
Mhm, most things in SRP have name tags though, it would just seem a bit.. Odd?.. Still a good solution though.
the models already don't use the tags, plus we will be able to see what a persons actual age/grade when they talk.

Laur

Level 39
the models already don't use the tags, plus we will be able to see what a persons actual age/grade when they talk.

“The models already don’t use the tags” which is why I’m suggesting that they’d have to make a new role or something- It’s a good solution as I mentioned, but it’s not necessarily the way the /set description command was intended to be used. Hopefully people can RP as children in the future though.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega

I believe that /model should purely be stuck to OOC use only. If I were to be totally honest I would remove the feature as it doesn't have much weight to it and many times Players abuse it. But again It should stick to OOC use only for friends to have a mess about and to look quite silly.

"Tiny Model 1" mod will be good to use if someone is playing a young child.

This is not something we'd ever add due to it possibly making a lot of people uncomfortable. It would make a lot of issues than fix anything and overall shouldn't be thought about.

Eliana Captol

Level 6
HarryStylesWife
HarryStylesWife
Rich

I believe that /model should purely be stuck to OOC use only. If I were to be totally honest I would remove the feature as it doesn't have much weight to it and many times Players abuse it. But again It should stick to OOC use only for friends to have a mess about and to look quite silly.

This is not something we'd ever add due to it possibly making a lot of people uncomfortable. It would make a lot of issues than fix anything and overall shouldn't be thought about.
would it be possible to only rp as a child in private settings, such as in apartments or homes when not many people are around? I usually just be in the tiny model to mess around with people and friends

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

Thanks for the feedback however we've chosen to deny this. Models are to be used entirely OOCly as we have classed them as a purchasable cosmetic.

Users who are viewing this thread