Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Wigglle

Previous bans:
5 Day ban [For ERP, action: /me would kick the other male In the balls. (2019 Apealed)].
4 Day ban [For ERP, action: /me would take his shirt off In a manly manner. (2019 Apealed)].
24 hr bans (2020 Max Warnings) x2.

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m active durIig the weekends (Starting from Thursday ending Sunday) due to school And OOC Issues.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, Wノムムリ#0420

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes it works perfectly fine, I've been told it's quite clear.

List your current and past applications:
Language App | SchoolRP (Spanish Denied)
French App | SchoolRP (French Accepted)
My KPD Application | SchoolRP (KPD Denied)
MrWiggle's Police application | SchoolRP (KPD Denied)
レベル`~ Matsuri Shop Application~`レベル | SchoolRP (Shop Pending)
`~| |~` | SchoolRP (Ice Skating team)
Zoroku’s College Application | SchoolRP (College Accepted)
Moe Ito T. R. College Application (College Pending)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lio-aqua-zakis-korean-app.25855/

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for joining The KPD starts with many reasons, One I would love to join the KPD as a chance to do something new as this is almost the only the interesting things that I still feel as if I need to try for something that I haven’t ever achieved it, I’ve tried many times but the fact that i keep getting shot down makes me want to attempt again and again until I’ve made it because if I don’t it makes me feel like I gave up on something That I could have achieved if I tried hard enough, Another reason I would like to join KPD is for the fact that a lot of my friends are on the team and with this it makes it seem somewhat more welcoming i believe that if they could make it i can too and the sheer fact that they are on the force makes me a lot more excited to join as being around them in the past and hearing their kind and nice attitude makes the team seem like a more kind place, Final reason is

I would like to fulfill something for my character and give him so more Character development in sense as getting him a Job, Ageing up will one add onto my characters maturity being old and two change his appearance slightly

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:
I Believe that I understand the rules of Laws and basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?:

↞POLICE COMMISSIONER↠

↧↥

↞POLICE CAPTAIN↠

↧↥

↞HEAD LIEUTENANT↠

↧↥

↞POLICE LIEUTENANT↠

↧↥

↞DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT↠

↧↥

↞DETECTIVE CHIEF-INSPECTOR↠

↧↥

↞DETECTIVE SERGEANT↠

↧↥

↞DETECTIVE CONSTABLE

↧↥

↞POLICE SERGEANT↠

↧↥

↞POLICE CORPORAL↠

↧↥

↞PATROL OFFICER↠

↧↥

↞POLICE CADET↠

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Yes, Due to being in gang RP I have had run ins with many KPD officers who have done many different things but have all depending on the issue been relatively the same, I’ve seen how Patrols are taking out where you take your individual routes following and walling anyone with a bounty mask or some sort of illegal weapon out, I understand that during your cadet stage you must go through intense training and or test that will enhance your ability in the wide range of scenarios that can happen during role play, During your cadet stage you are only allowed to sit at the desk to aid and help any citizens in need to bail and or ask a question to a higher officer as a cadet you are only allowed to patrol while being supervised by a higher ranking officer as this will be needed to teaching you what to do and what not, I am sure i know the basic patrolling matter on how to wall and the correct action to do and when your partner is walling the citizen you must be sure to keep guard behind them making sure that you keep a close eye for anyone attempting to interrupt or cause trouble during this giving your partner safety and the comfort of not being attacked.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police force of Karakura is vital to SchoolRP not only for realism of the game but to enforce the rules and laws of the city. Police are the force that fight against Gangs and other criminals from getting to out of hand, and represent the authority in game. Without police the in game chaos would break out at several different times this could cause multiple criminals running around doing everything they can to destroy the normal role of society and no one would be able to stop this, Police give real in character punishment to crimes, as seen in real life to create a sense of reality when playing the server.These police functions include protecting life and property, enforcing criminal law, criminal investigations, regulating traffic, crowd control, and other public safety duties. Police are a job that help the servers economy tremendously and though frowned upon, are beneficial to the people of the city; and its inhabitants.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?:
Yes I understand and acknowledge the fact that I can be demoted at any time, and I completely accept that.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?:
Yes I do, 100%.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?:
Yes I acknowledge this, there should be no reason to avoid training while you are online and active.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?:
Yes I understand this and acknowledge that you should never ever take matters from O.O.C to I.C

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?:
My Name is Moe Ito Tadyashi Remendez, I come from a small town in Korea where I grew up with my 3 siblings and mother and father, before you Moe would be standing at 6’3 weighing at 190lbs with a muscular build would have a curly hair-ish hair that would be black with slight light parts at the middle of his hair which would complement his light ocean blue eyes which had some sort of sparkle in them (His left eye having the slightest lazy eye) His body would be full of scars deep and light cuts would be visible to anyone that looked at it, his right arm felt somewhat hard as it would be a prosthetic, a smell of Cinnamon and Cookies followed him as walked past, As you know from my record in my sophomore year i struggled a lot as i had a stroke and as my mother died when i was young my father became an alcoholic this drove me to want to care and get out of that place with my siblings sadly i couldn't due to the current conditions as i hadn’t finished school nor gone to college so i promised my family (Siblings) That when I got a job that paid well enough that i could come home and help them that I would never give up!

What he's like on and off the job?:
Being on duty for me means that you don’t mess around when your supposed to be working you take pride about your work and don't take it for granted and when it comes to the time where something serious is happening you don’t take it as a joke no matter what the issue, you are polite to the citizens in need and your are respectful to all those you talk to (Therefor not giving the Karakura Police force a bad reputation). Being off duty is when you get to be in your social life, hangout with friends and even relax and not act so serious about things, you can joke around with friends and family and most certainly do things that you could as a cadet or higher.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Moe would treat and look at his co-workers as if he does to his mother he’d be respectful and if something were to bother him he’d be honest and tell them he wouldn’t judge them in any way he would like to be judge, Plans for after the KPD is to take care of my family get married and such after all this i would love to go back to my home in Korea to help out my family and reconnect with friends and past teachers, knowing that i'm back home I would want to go to my mothers grave and visit her again for it's been quite a while as well as have a chat with his alcoholic father as its also been a while since the final time he has spoken to him, after all of this would like to go back to Karakura while bringing his family and showing them the progress that hen has made during that past many years that he has been gone away from home.

BACKSTORY:
As a young kid Moe born in Korea began his life growing up somewhat disconnected from the world, his dad always pushing him to be better his late mother passing when he was a little child all just forced him to grow up as his siblings weren’t old enough to care for themselves and his father being a alcoholic it sorta forced the adult role unto him making him put others before himself and not putting himself first, at age 12 his father owned a Kendo Dojo as he was taught to defend and protect himself also soon learning the offensive side of things pushing himself further, reaching his high school sophomore year Moe went through the years as a B-A student as he succeeded attempting to make something of himself to get out of what he would call a hell hole (His home with his father) during his days as a sophomore he found a interesting club which he soon to was enroll to a what you would call a Military trial which was more so a club then anything else, It involves doing Military exercises and takes place instead ]of your gym class making all his ,classes Kendo practice after school activities and still having to take care of his family caused him to have a Stroke severe or not it still happened as Moe began to have trouble with memory and physical ability he began to have his grades slip every now and then as he needed a way to let out everything and start new with a life not as trash as his current. Due to all this stress the second Moe’s sophomore year concluded he left Korea searching for a new chance in Karakura hoping for a new beginning and a fresh start, His life became less stressful and his heart began to fill with joy Moe’s life was determined to help the others around him never go what he had to, starting from the day he came to Karakura Moe began to make friends almost imminently as he would study hard to get to his goal, he brought gifts and such to certain students and teachers as he began to right his college application as he’d finally had his mind set on the future and began working on himself. . .

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Moe Ito Tadyashi Remendez.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Ito.

Given Name(s):
Moe Ito.

Preferred Name:
Moe, Mr.Ito, Mr.Tadyashi.

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:
Christanity

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Korean

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience:
2.5 year internship in Kudna police force

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Criminal Justice / Criminology

Minor(s):
Physical Education / Sports Science / Mathematics

Native Languages:
Korean.

Other Languages:
Japanese, French.

☽✶☾
Wigglly
[13][grade-7] William James Remendez

Wigglle
[18][Grade-12] Moe “Tokyo” Ito R. T.
MrWiggle_
[20][College][Baseball-Team] Hyun-Ki “Chubs” W. M.

Discord: Wノムムリ#0420
-Dm if anything is bothering you I’ll be there!-
☽✶☾

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ♡-"Don't make life a Battle. . . Make it a dance"-♡ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ
-Thanks for reading!-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread