1722571576324.png

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

AshIsASimp [main]
momsfrootloops [alt, the account I'm applying on]

What is your discord username?

My discord username is @eveloraa

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm generally am very active, being on throughout the day and the night. I am on a team on my main account, but I am still extremely active outside of practice times. Along with this, I am not in school so my schedule is very open, I am someone who can hop on whenever needed or asked to. Below is a chart that shows when I am available a bit better. All of the times below are based off of the EST timezone.
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
7am-3pm
7pm-4am
All day.All day.7am-3pm
7pm-4am
All day.7am-3pm
7pm-4am
All day.

My current playtime on my main:
1722564698341.png

What is your timezone?:

As shown above, my timezone is Eastern Standard Time [EST].

List your current and past applications:
Staff Application [Denied]
Language App #1 [Accepted]
Language App #2 [Accepted]
Language App #3 [Accepted]
Language App #4 [Accepted]
Language App #5 [Accepted]
Language App #6 [Accepted]

List your current roles on the server:
momsfrootloops [Grade-8] Xing-Yi Jìnü
ashisasimp [Grade-12][Volleyball] Xochitl Vázquez

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying since I was young, starting with various games and different Minecraft servers. My journey began rather early, and over the years, I've had the chance to experiment with different styles and approaches. These experiences helped me develop a strong understanding of roleplay dynamics. Around 2020, I joined SRP, and I've seen a lot of improvement in my skills since then. My time on SRP has allowed me to refine my techniques and expand my roleplaying abilities.

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation for applying stems from my strong interest in medical studies and my love for roleplaying. For the past few years, I've noticed, I've developed a big interest in the human body and mind, along with the way the medical world works. I know that the EMS faction on SRP is much different from real life but it still aligns with my interest. My genuine interest in the sciences drives my desire to delve a bit deeper into the field through roleplay. Additionally, my passion for roleplay has been something prominent in my life since I was younger and this gives me the ability to be in new roleplay positions, and such. I'm also eager to become more involved in the server beyond the factions within the school, such as sports. Taking on the role of a doctor would provide an opportunity to contribute to the server's dynamics in a new and impactful way.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist)
I'm applying for the doctor role within EMS.

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
Truthfully, I don't know too much although I've tried to look around for more information. What I do know if that there is a bit of a hierarchy, with the lowest being psych or doctor trainees.. which go on to be residents, senior residents, attending doctors, supervisors, the lead, and the clinical manager and hospital director. Along with that, I do know a little bit about how it works when it comes to recovery and medicines. Despite me not knowing too much about how everything works, I am more than ready to learn and have a rather good memory!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I understand that if training is held while I'm online, I am expected to attend or there will be repercussions.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Xing-Yi Jìnü

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
He's male and uses he/him pronouns.

Character’s Age (if accepted):
42 years old.

Character’s Academic Background:
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD)
Bachelors in Biology
Doctor of Medicine Degree.

Character’s Nationality:
Chinese.

Character’s Marital Status:
He's currently married.

Character’s Religious Denomination:
He is unsure of where his religious beliefs lie.

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese, English.

Character Backstory:
Xing-Yi Jìnü was born in Shanghai, China, but his family moved to Japan when he was just two years old due to his father's job opportunity in Tokyo. Growing up in Japan, Xiang-Yisaw both Chinese and Japanese cultures, which influenced his worldview and identity. Both of his parents were educators, emphasizing the importance of academic excellence. As a child, Xing was fascinated by the natural world, spending hours observing plants and insects in the garden. His curiosity was nurtured further by his parents, who often took him to science museums and nature reserves. This passion for biology followed him to high school, where he excelled in the sciences and participated in various science fairs and clubs.
After completing high school, Xing-Yi attended the University of Tokyo, where he earned a bachelor's degree in biology. Studying in Tokyo allowed him to deepen his understanding of both the natural sciences and the cultural environment of the city. Driven by his dream of becoming a doctor, Xing-Yi was accepted into a reputable medical school in Tokyo, where he worked tirelessly to earn his MD. His experiences during medical school and residency in internal medicine at a renowned Tokyo hospital were pivotal, shaping his skills and keeping his commitment to his passion. Now, at 42, he has moved from Tokyo to Karakura with his family.. in hopes of pursuing his career and passion further here.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen. Some examples can be found here)
Xing-Yi Jìnü's medical specialty is general surgery. His decision to specialize in this was driven by a combination of his innate curiosity and desire to have a direct, tangible impact on patient's lives. During his medical training, he was captivated by the precision and complexity of surgical procedures. The field of General Surgery appealed to his ****ytical mind and his passion for biology, offering him the opportunity to engage in hands-on problem-solving and immediate patient care.
General Surgery provides Xing-Yi with the variety he craves, allowing him to treat a wide range of ailments and continually challenge himself This diversity keeps him engaged and motivated, reinforcing his commitment to mastering the skills required to excel in the field. General Surgery is more than a career choice for him, it was more of a calling that allowed him to combine his love for medicine with his desire to help others effectively.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
After completing medical school, Xing embarked on a path to further his training and expertise in the field of medicine. He began with a residency in General Surgery at a renowned hospital in Tokyo. This program provided him with a foundation in surgical procedures, patient care, and clinical decision-making. The residency exposed him to a wide variety of cases, ranging from routine appendectomies to complex trauma surgeries, which honed his skills and deepened his understanding of the surgical field. During his residency, Xing-Yi developed a keen interest in the intricate challenges and opportunities that surgery presented.
Following his initial residency, Xing-Yi undertook a fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery. This advanced training allowed him to focus on new techniques and technologies, improving patient outcomes and recovery times. This fellowship equipped him with the expertise to perform a variety of procedures using less invasive methods, aligning with his commitment to providing the best possible care for his patients.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes, Xing-Yi has a lot of experience in various medical positions throughout his career. His experiences are stated below.
1. Medical Internships: During his time in medical school, Xing-Yi completed several internships at hospitals in Tokyo. These internships provided him with hands-on experience with patient care, diagnostics, and treatment planning. He worked alongside very experienced doctors, learning hospital operations and the importance of teamwork in a clinical setting.
2. Residency in General Surgery: After medical school, he undertook a residency at a hospital in Tokyo. During his time in residency, he gained comprehensive experience in a wide range of surgical procedures, patient management, and emergency care. He worked under the guidance of senior surgeons, honing his skills.
3, Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery: Following his residency, Xing completed a fellowship focusing on minimally invasive surgical techniques. This experience allowed him to specialize in advanced surgical methods, further enhancing his capabilities and expertise.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Other than those, he participated in various CME courses, just to ensure he stayed updated with the latest developments in the medical field.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

image-fotor-20240801234854.png

Looks.
Xing-Yi Jìnü is a tall and rather fit individual, standing at 6'4". He has striking dark red hair, which complements his sharp and expressive dark brown eyes. Despite being 42 years old, his fit physique reflects a commitment to maintaining his health and physical well-being. His overall appearance is one of vitality, suggesting a person who is both disciplined and energetic. His style shows a simple yet effective clothing choice, emphasizing his practical and focused nature.

Personality.
Xing-Yi is mostly defined by his strict yet caring nature. He has a firm, commanding presence and holds high stands for himself and those around him. Known for his no-nonsense approach, he values order and structure, ensuring that his environment is meticulously organized and runs smoothly. Despite his more stern exterior, he possesses a deep concern for the well-being and growth of others.

Xing is highly perceptive and intuitive, with an uncanny ability to read people and situations. This skill allows him to understand underlying issues and address problems before they escalate. While he is firm in enforcing rules, he listens carefully and shows empathy, balancing discipline with a genuine understanding of others' perspectives. His sense of fairness is always unwavering, treating everyone equally and holding himself to the same standards.

What makes Mr. Jìnǚ unique is his ability to blend authority with compassion almost seamlessly. He is both a disciplinarian and a mentor, earning respect and admiration for those he interacts with. his dry sense of humor and charismatic personality help to diffuse tension and build rapport, while his adaptability allows him to tailor his approach differently to suit different personalities and needs.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On Duty:
When Xing-Yi's on duty, his strict and commanding presence is immediately apparent. He takes his role as a doctor very seriously, ensuring that his environment is well-organized and that all protocols are meticulously followed. His no-nonsense approach is rather effective on duty, creating a structured and efficient work atmosphere, where tasks are completed with precision and care. Xing's perceptive nature allows him to quickly assess medical situations, often addressing potential issues and jumping right in when a doctor is needed. Despite his firm demeanor, he is deeply concerned about his patients' well-being and is attentive to their needs. He listens carefully to their concerns, showing empathy and understanding to help put them more at ease.

Off Duty:
When off duty, his personality tends to soften. He's still as organized and maintains a sense of order in his personal life, but his interactions become more relaxed and informal. His dry sense of humor often comes to the forefront. Xing spends most of his off-duty time with his loved ones, more specifically his children and his friends

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Xing-Yi functions well both independently and with others but in different ways. His strong sense of order and structure means he can efficiently handle tasks on his own, maintaining high standards and ensuring everything is perfect. His perceptive and intuitive nature also makes it easier to deal with problems, which is a very valuable trait in solitary work. However, his ability to blend authority with compassion and his humor, makes him highly effective in team settings as well. he can build rapport and manage diverse personalities rather easily, allowing teamwork to be easy when it comes to him. His mentoring skills and fairness help him gain respect and work collaboratively with others, ensuring that everyone is working towards common goals. Overall, he's capable of excelling on his own, but some of his skills also make him particularly effective in team settings.

What plans does your character have for the future?
His main goal is to work his way up within the hospital's system and become a jack of all trades in a way. He has a strong desire to have an influential role in the medical field. His plans likely involve him gaining more experience across the departments that Karakura's hospital offers, letting him see how they all function. Along with this, he wants to master the skills he's already built.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 259
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and we appreciate your interest in the faction. However, we have decided to deny your application, this is due to the following reasons:
Often times, we have to deny good applications as there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation, application detail, and much more.

Nonetheless, we encourage you to re-apply at a later date and keep an eye on Karakura Emergency #announcements for future waves. Additionally, below is some advice from our higher-up team in order to help you improve any further applications and improve your chances in future waves:
One of the main ways to impress the higher-up team is by including detail in your application.

This decision was made as a collective among a group of individuals. rather than a single individual. Any DMs to members of the faction and/or higher-ups will be ignored and referred to this response.

Users who are viewing this thread