Format Monastery Application | Format, Rules & Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivingBlues

Level 54
Shrine Lead
Builder
Untitled design (1).jpg
Ever been interested in the Monastery and wondered about what went on behind the scenes of a Shrine member? Use the following format and rules to apply with a proper application and become a member of the Monastery.

- CLICK HERE; to ensure that you are in the KARAKURA TOWN discord upon applying.

MONASTERY APPLICATION | RULES & REQUIREMENTS
  • Make sure that only the questions are bolded and not the answers with generally only the color black used for your text, keeping your application professional, so be wise with your use of fonts, colors and sizes.
  • Do not plagiarize and make sure your application is written only by you and through your own knowledge, writing with as much detail as possible, though google use is allowed to answer parts of your application as you are not expected to have a full understanding of Shintoism but you must be willing to put in the effort to learn more and attend trainings.
  • Activity is heavily looked upon when reviewing applications and during a members' training period so by applying, you acknowledge that you will be removed/demoted if you do not keep up with your activity or if you break any Shrine or RPH rules.
  • Do not send your application to the Shrine lead or to the current members or else it will result in an instant denial; applications will be checked whenever slots are available or when announced.
  • Any further questions can be forwarded to the current Shrine leads discord/DMs or in the #help channel in the Karakura Town discord.
  • When accepted to the shrine faction, you cannot leave the shrine grounds until passing an exam.
  • Quotas are based on logging on, roleplaying, and completing tasks.
  • Shrine workers can complete a maximum of 10 quotas/activity logs to receive 100k per month. Each activity log is worth 100k
SHINSEI SEINARU MONASTERY APPLICATION
───────────────────────────────────────

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IN-GAME NAME (IGN):

DISCORD NAME & TAG:

WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE?:

DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE?:

DESCRIBE YOUR ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER:

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?:

WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE OF SHINTOISM AND ARE YOU PREPARED/WILLING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RELIGION?:

WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FOR THIS ROLE OVER OTHER APPLICANTS?

DO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU WILL HAVE TO ATTEND MANDATORY TRAININGS TO BE TAUGHT MORE ABOUT SHINTOISM AND THE ACCORDING PROCEDURES?:
In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: Character Details

CHARACTERS FULL NAME:

CHARACTERS TITLE (E.g. Mr. Mrs. Miss):

CHARACTERS AGE (
E.g. 21-80):

CHARACTERS MARITAL STATUS:

CHARACTERS NATIONALITY:

CHARACTERS PHONE-NUMBER:

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION FOR APPLYING TO WORK AT THE MONASTERY?:

TELL ME WHAT HISTORY AND INFORMATION YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SHINSEI SEINARU MONASTERY:

WRITE A LETTER TO THE MONASTERY LEAD :

BACKSTORY (100+ Words):

SECTION 2: Self-Knowledge Details

What duties do Shinto Priests and Maidens have?:

What are the steps needed to be taken at the purification trough before entering the Shrine?:

How are offerings to a Kami performed?:

How do you perform a tea ceremony ritual?:

Explain what a Tamagushi, Ofuda and Kagura Suzu is and what they're used for:

(OPTIONAL) Based on your character; which other Kami would they worship?:

FAQ

I don't know anything about shintoism, can I still apply?
Yes, yes you can! If you're accepted and become a trainee, you'll be trained on the basics of shintoism.
How old does my character have to be?
21-80
Can my character have dyed hair and/or tattoos? Although at real life Shinto shrines you cannot work there with dyed hair or tattoos, the Shinsei Seinaru Monastery will allow you to work there regardless.
What if my character has a criminal record?: Working at the shrine is a great place to begin reforming yourself and pursuing a new path, of course you can still work as a priest or maiden even after being incarcerated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread